holy shit, i love reading this book

Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

Kraken
the first book i read in 7 years.. one up on wall st - Peter Lynch. focusing on long term investing. really good and common sense ideologies.
yeah yeah the usual argument how money = cope. but still having money is better than having nothing.

@TheMewingBBC im sure you have heard of this book, have you read it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583, PubertyMaxxer, jordanbarrettisgod and 4 others
Very good book, I like his concept of the ten baggers, and why amateurs has an advantage over hedge fund traders. People here like to cope with muh you can't beat high iq bank traders. The major advantage they have is they're more careful with a large sum of money and take less risks for a decent return which, percentage is small, but since they're using a large sum of money, the return seem big to the average retail investor.

But the average retail investor is more down to earth with a company products and other consumers. When you invest in a stock, you're investing in the company. Hedge fund and bank traders spend a good chunk of their productive time explaining why they made certain trading decisions to their managers and client's, giving retail investors more time on their side

Do note these same advantages and edges pointed out by Lynch are the same reason why majority of investors blow their accounts early. But finding the middle ground is ideal, which is as a retail investor is having a good risk margin (important), not being too emotional when it doesn't go your way and taking the time to do research/ learning the skills to succeed.

I also recommend the intelligent investor, rich dad poor dad, the millionaire fast lane, think rich and grow, the little book that beat the market and hedge fund market wizards (unique strategies) if you don't have time to read (do recommend tho) you can watch summaries on YouTube. I know this dude by ”the Swedish investor” does summarues on some of the books I mentioned

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583, Alt Number 3 and EvropaCel
the first book i read in 7 years.. one up on wall st - Peter Lynch. focusing on long term investing. really good and common sense ideologies.
yeah yeah the usual argument how money = cope. but still having money is better than having nothing.

@TheMewingBBC im sure you have heard of this book, have you read it?
Is it good to get into investing and stuff?

Very good book, I like his concept of the ten baggers, and why amateurs has an advantage over hedge fund traders. People here like to cope with muh you can't beat high iq bank traders. The major advantage they have is they're more careful with a large sum of money and take less risks for a decent return which, percentage is small, but since they're using a large sum of money, the return seem big to the average retail investor.

But the average retail investor is more down to earth with a company products and other consumers. When you invest in a stock, you're investing in the company. Hedge fund and bank traders spend a good chunk of their productive time explaining why they made certain trading decisions to their managers and client's, giving retail investors more time on their side

Do note these same advantages and edges pointed out by Lynch are the same reason why majority of investors blow their accounts early. But finding the middle ground is ideal, which is as a retail investor is having a good risk margin (important), not being too emotional when it doesn't go your way and taking the time to do research/ learning the skills to succeed.

I also recommend the intelligent investor, rich dad poor dad, the millionaire fast lane, think rich and grow, the little book that beat the market and hedge fund market wizards (unique strategies) if you don't have time to read (do recommend tho) you can watch summaries on YouTube. I know this dude by ”the Swedish investor” does summarues on some of the books I mentioned

bruh what is your net worth?

Wow thanks for the info and book list, I follow only one guy on yt, Sven Carlin. He has a personal track record of 17% roi on stocks for around 10 years. I just listen to him to understand his reasonings. Do you think it’s still possible to find good companies before wall st today?

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
Also @TheMewingBBC this book doesnt support stay in your basement theory.

Giphy

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
Quick reminder that such books are cope, written by stupid lucky faggots
Ifyou are going to read nonfiction: read phylosophy or whatever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Turanid_Bull
Quick reminder that such books are cope, written by stupid lucky faggots
Ifyou are going to read nonfiction: read phylosophy or whatever
At least we have a choice and use the chances in our odds, even though it’s tiny. We had 0 choice in genetics. It’s a good cope. Beside it’s good not to be financially fucked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Money is not a cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Turanid_Bull and Incoming