Honestly The tucker Carlton - Putin interview was pretty based

IBlamePhaggots

IBlamePhaggots

Banned
I believe most of what putin said. Him not going to nuclear war and saying western media is over dramatising it for a tax scam is definitely true

I still dont think his invasion of Ukraine was reasonable but I dont think he really lied or used the interview as propaganda

Boring history lesson. Turned it off after 20 minutes. Shouldve ranted about the West - he usually does.

He could've easily said feminism is destroying the West, men are going incel and declining birth rates and hypergamy with low birth rates will kill off population by end of century.

That would've got more views.

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh, Skywalker, VolcelFTW and 1 other person
Overrated to be honest. Tends to happen when they hype it so much.

It was more like a push by the elites that support Trump to make the Putin discourse go mainstream ahead of the elections.

I understand that people resonate with him although i don't support any of the parties because of their enmity with muslims. Biden administration has been doing the absolute ridicule.

Boring history lesson. Turned it off after 20 minutes. Shouldve ranted about the West - he usually does.

He could've easily said feminism is destroying the West, men are going incel and declining birth rates and hypergamy with low birth rates will kill off population by end of century.

That would've got more views.
Bro why would he know that its so niche

Bro why would he know that its so niche
It's not niche at all. Yeah the hypergamy bit kind of is. But declining birth rates, LGBTQ, and feminism is a defining feature of western societies. He's ranted before about protecting Russian trad values from globohomo culture.

It's not niche at all. Yeah the hypergamy bit kind of is. But declining birth rates, LGBTQ, and feminism is a defining feature of western societies. He's ranted before about protecting Russian trad values from globohomo culture.
The incel stuff aswell as hypergamy are very niche

You would need a good understanding of both to explain why feminism is lowering birth rates its a fundamental part of the line of argument

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist
There was clear propaganda in it. But I believe him that the US blew up the Nordstream pipeline , he said CIA but that specifically is probably not true. Worst man made environmental disaster ever, but climate change parrots never mention it.

Overrated to be honest. Tends to happen when they hype it so much.
Apparently You don't understand the defintion of the word hype.

Last edited:
didn't watch but saw a review by a trusted source, explained the cultural significance of safeguarding the donbas for ruusia. putin has said he's fine with ending the war on the current state of the frontline since he has crimea, donetsk and luhansk. problem with ukraine is that they're so delusional and gaslit by the west that they think they can still win this thing

Who tf is Tucker Carlton?

didn't watch but saw a review by a trusted source, explained the cultural significance of safeguarding the donbas for ruusia. putin has said he's fine with ending the war on the current state of the frontline since he has crimea, donetsk and luhansk. problem with ukraine is that they're so delusional and gaslit by the west that they think they can still win this thing
Tjat means putin loses nothing and might just invade again after a few years unless Ukraine joins naro or get nukes

Tjat means putin loses nothing and might just invade again after a few years unless Ukraine joins naro or get nukes
better than to let the war continue pointlessly. ukraine deserves to lose for imbibing the poison that is progressivism

better than to let the war continue pointlessly. ukraine deserves to lose for imbibing the poison that is progressivism
An unjust peace is useless. The war have only been going for 2 years by your view it will start again.

Ukraine isn't progressive

Eastern birth rates are far worse

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
He's a very high iq man