hot coworker called me too feminine

darkness97

darkness97

Zephir
the hot coworker saga continues.

after i walked out on her, she was crying and i comforted her and apologized. i messaged her and we hashed it out and we started to go out again. we went out two other times together and we had actual dates. when she told me she was never interested in me i realized that she had to be lying and i felt like i intuitively understood her.

after our date last night she in a round a bout way admitted to liking me or being into me. i almost threw my drink at her for lying to me so fucking hard. she then mentioned that i was really feminine and felt like i was a "gay best friend". but i think she was just pissed off and annoyed that i wasn't making a move on her and making her pay for her own shit.

anything that i do that causes her to think or be independent makes her feel like she is in her 'masculine'. i thought she was being fucking stupid. i dress masculine, act masculine and i respect what women tell me. i just look like a 'pretty person' and that isn't within my control. the more masculine i act and become the more scary i become. i could grow a beard but i become really intimidating when i grow one so i am not about it.

i still don't really know how i feel about her, but i will continue hanging out with her.

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
Ya she wouldn't invest that kind of time in the first place unless you were her emotional tampon.

Did you slay her?

She called you a gay best friend to your face and you still cope lol

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and try2beme
She called you a gay best friend to your face and you still cope lol
this sounds like you've never had a girlfriend before.

she is a moody bitch when she's hungry and i swing back when she insults me or disrespects me. itbecause i swing back i'm 'sassy' for doing so. this what you guys call "shit tests" or whatever.

i've called her a pig, lesbian, fucking bitch, asshole, hit her and made her literally cry. that's just what i can name off the top of my head.

there is very little guys here who are ballsy enough to do that. the only thing i haven't done yet was try to kiss her, or touch her because i'm patient. she is painfully insecure and afraid of me so she says a bunch of shit to reject herself before i can. my insults are just jokes but she obv likes that shit

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
this sounds like you've never had a girlfriend before.

she is a moody bitch when she's hungry and i swing back when she insults me or disrespects me. itbecause i swing back i'm 'sassy' for doing so. this what you guys call "shit tests" or whatever.

i've called her a pig, lesbian, fucking bitch, asshole, hit her and made her literally cry. that's just what i can name off the top of my head.

there is very little guys here who are ballsy enough to do that. the only thing i haven't done yet was try to kiss her, or touch her because i'm patient. she is painfully insecure and afraid of me so she says a bunch of shit to reject herself before i can. my insults are just jokes but she obv likes that shit
So if a girl calls you sassy that's a good thing?