Hot high-E girls don't date Tiktok prettyboys

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
Something I've noticed is that the hot high-E cam girls are usually dating guys who are not necessary chad but white MTN+ with signs of high testosterone who look like NT bro-dudes. They could even be bloated or lack harmony, it seems these girls care most that a guy looks high-T.

AOd6YJt.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Deleted member 18522 and Deleted member 26379
What? The highest e girls are on birth control which massively raises estrogen and progesterone and decreases t. It inhibits androgen synthesis by increasing SHBG. This is why majority of mentally unstable foids on bc love dudes who look like boys, foids with balanced hormones opt for guys who look more masc. there are exceptions tho

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie, Ricky212, try2beme and 4 others
What? The highest e girls are on birth control which massively raises estrogen and progesterone and decreases t. It inhibits androgen synthesis by increasing SHBG. This is why majority of mentally unstable foids on bc love dudes who look like boys, foids with balanced hormones opt for guys who look more masc. there are exceptions tho
brb gonna sprinkle birth control in my oneitises' food

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, try2beme, zura and 2 others
Something I've noticed is that the hot high-E cam girls are usually dating guys who are not necessary chad but white MTN+ with signs of high testosterone who look like NT bro-dudes. They could even be bloated or lack harmony, it seems these girls care most that a guy looks high-T.

AOd6YJt.jpg
Bro got a thread idea from a fucking cam4 broadcast jfl 🤣🤣

• JFL
Reactions: deadmanwalking, dgzty, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
287E56A6 8836 4CD2 A5F3 11081380251D

This is what high t foids with balanced hormones go for.

Foids with insane amounts of e go for this
BD73BDF5 731A 4379 8F1E 8C4F13095982

Prettyboy is overused to mean any softmaxed cuck. Actual prettyboys like vinnie hacker, kater, chico, corrido martini probably bonemog the guy in the OP with a few feminine features to balance it out

In fact the guy in OP was probably a prettyboy who went bald and gymmaxed

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima and incelmogger
Our male gaze makes us think that looking pretty and aesthetic is ideal for men. It's not taking into consideration what actually sexually arouses high-E women.
Bro this is a trait of high t foids not really high e read other comment

Prettyboy is overused to mean any softmaxed cuck. Actual prettyboys like vinnie hacker, kater, chico, corrido martini probably bonemog the guy in the OP with a few feminine features to balance it out

most prettboys have good bones, however long jaws aren't the only thing that makes good bones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, try2beme and incelmogger
high E women like high T men, not prettyboys

Picture

This dude also slays as a prettyboy

View attachment 2602709

If you look at the foid with similar bones to chalamet it actually looks uncanny as fuck.
Same with Megan Roche imo
It's easy to forget how much Timmy lower third mogs the average normie man walking down the road
Yeah he mogs I’m just saying he mostly attracts high e foids on birth control. I think ppl like chico are exceptions to this tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
It’s prettyboymaxxing or death

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme and incelmogger
Bro this is a trait of high t foids not really high e read other comment
I'm talking about women with signs of high sexual dimorphism which means high-E. High-T produces women who look androgynous and masculine, those are the women who prefer pretty boys. Pretty boys have high appeal to all females in their teen years, but once they reach their 20s they start preferring more masculine.

Roche_Megan_AIF2019.jpg

Last edited:
I'm talking about women with signs of high sexual dimorphism which means high-E. High-T produces women who look androgynous and masculine, those are the women who prefer pretty boys.

Roche_Megan_AIF2019.jpg
True but the girls with the highest e are on birth control and that’s where they start to become attracted to dudes who look like boys. Balanced hormones is best. Too low t and too much e is bad for women as well

True but the girls with the highest e are on birth control and that’s where they start to become attracted to dudes who look like boys. Balanced hormones is best. Too low t and too much e is bad for women as well
Do you have any evidence to back the claim that birth control makes women prefer low-T pretty boys? Because I've never heard that.

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
Do you have any evidence to back the claim that birth control makes women prefer low-T pretty boys? Because I've never heard that.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/wbna51353894

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/birth-control-pills-affect-womens-taste/

Also there’s plenty of evidence that birth control decreases testosterone by about 60% , which obv effects attraction, behaviour, sex drive and overall health:

"We know that the birth control pill suppresses both ovulation and also the male hormones that the ovaries make in larger amounts during the middle third of the menstrual cycle. SHBG binds the testosterone, therefore, these pills decrease a woman's male hormone availability by two separate mechanisms. No wonder so many women have had symptoms."

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/35663

the fact that women with well balanced e and t prefer more manly men is extremely well documented, whilst women with fucked up hormones on bc (which causes emotional instability) prefer more feminine men. When ovulation is artificially blocked it disrupts traditional fertility queues.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/birth-control-pills-affect-womens-taste/

Also there’s plenty of evidence that birth control decreases testosterone by about 60% , which obv effects attraction, behaviour, sex drive and overall health:

"We know that the birth control pill suppresses both ovulation and also the male hormones that the ovaries make in larger amounts during the middle third of the menstrual cycle. SHBG binds the testosterone, therefore, these pills decrease a woman's male hormone availability by two separate mechanisms. No wonder so many women have had symptoms."

the fact that women with well balanced e and t prefer more manly men is extremely well documented, whilst women with fucked up hormones on bc (which causes emotional instability) prefer more feminine men. When ovulation is artificially blocked it disrupts traditional fertility queues.
bluepill cope

nice bait faggot
face is all that matters, this is why pretty boys are attractive to women. They put a lot more effort into apperance then the average normie.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
Stop watching cam girls. That's the bigger issue here

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking and incelmogger
face is all that matters, this is why pretty boys are attractive to women. They put a lot more effort into apperance then the average normie.
Pretty boy ≠ overly feminine and weak looking man.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and Deleted member 21345
BRUTAL, she shoulder mogs him wtf

Pretty boy ≠ overly feminine and weak looking man.
looking feminine don't matter. They have high trust features that's why they do well wit younger foids. Tell me a prettyboy who actually has shit features.

Ok I read that birth control actually does make women more attracted to low-T men.

When the researchers compared the two sets of images created by the non pill-takers, they found no differences between the faces they created at time one and time two. However, for the women who started the pill, they found that women’s ideal male faces became significantly less masculine after the fact. A follow-up study of pill-taking women’s actual partner choice echoed these results. Using a sample of 170 age-matched, partnered women, researchers found that the faces of men who were chosen as partners by women who were on the birth control pill had significantly less masculine faces than those of their non pill-taking contemporaries.

It also found that women who chose their partner while on birth control are more likely to be sexually dissatisfied when they come off birth control.

However what I think is happening is that these women on birth control aren't "more attracted" to low-T men, but that the birth control simply suppresses their sex drive which makes them prefer males who look more agreeable and less threatening. Also birth control is a supraphysioloical dose of estrogen after a woman is already fully developed. My theory was that women who show genetic signs of high-E generally prefer more masculine men, all else being equal.

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
My theory was that women who show genetic signs of high-E generally prefer more masculine men, all else being equal.
yeah that’s true. But if you are Insanely high e with fucked fertility cues and crashed t that’s when shit starts to get all messed up

looking feminine don't matter. They have high trust features that's why they do well wit younger foids. Tell me a prettyboy who actually has shit features.
90s Leo was a perfect pretty boy but he had very low sexual dimorphism. I'm saying that while he may look aesthetic and pretty to high-E women, he doesn't sexually arouse them because he looked low-T. I think this forum underappreciates the importance of looking masculine for sex appeal.

romeo.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345 and incelmogger
Our male gaze makes us think that looking pretty and aesthetic is ideal for men. It's not taking into consideration what actually sexually arouses high-E women.
no lmfao its the opposite, male gaze makes us think that high t roidcels are attractive when women prefer dimorphic men with attractive masc and femme traits

90s Leo was a perfect pretty boy but he had very low sexual dimorphism. I'm saying that while he may look aesthetic and pretty to high-E women, he doesn't sexually arouse them because he looked low-T. I think this forum underappreciates the importance of looking masculine for sex appeal.

romeo.jpg
“he doesnt sexually arouse them”

JFL AT THIS SHIT LMFAO WHAT

talk to any stacy about leo in the 90s they creamed themselves at his EVERY MOVEMENT

They date prettyboys with mogger bodies frame and height

They want balance

no lmfao its the opposite, male gaze makes us think that high t roidcels are attractive when women prefer dimorphic men with attractive masc and femme traits
If you think left would outslay right with horny drunk girls in a club environment you're delusional

b8b1574f164db5944a401bdf8457e4c2
0Yae6B6.jpg

meh I can give you examples of the opposite

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
ok but put leos face on the gymmaxxed guy... that should be your end goal tbh

If you think left would outslay right with horny drunk girls in a club environment you're delusional

0Yae6B6.jpg
guy on the right is fucking ugly with no appeal and terrible style, you are BRAINDEAD if you think Leo doesnt mog the shit out of him

• +1
Reactions: antisocialschizoGOD
the studies that shows that women with higher strogen or higher testosterone or with more feminine looks or that are in his period (dual mating hypothesis) wants more masculine men dont talk about muscles or personality or less collagen or wathever,they talk about and only about FACIAL MASCULINITY, meaning the effect that androgens have in the face: more bone mass, less fat, more angulorisity,etc.
A pretty boy can have these characteristics and keep beign a pretty boy because of youth.When talking about "masculinity attracts women" only facial masculinity matters.

the studies that shows that women with higher strogen or higher testosterone or with more feminine looks or that are in his period (dual mating hypothesis) wants more masculine men dont talk about muscles or personality or less collagen or wathever,they talk about and only about FACIAL MASCULINITY, meaning the effect that androgens have in the face: more bone mass, less fat, more angulorisity,etc.
A pretty boy can have these characteristics and keep beign a pretty boy because of youth.When talking about "masculinity attracts women" only facial masculinity matters.

AOd6YJt.jpg
JFL at the fact cam whores are what you think the ideal foid is

0Yae6B6.jpg
jfl left fucks the most beautiful women you've seen while right rims out gay dudes in club bathrooms

• +1
Reactions: oragamifolds
Feminine men fucks the youngest and most beautiful women in the world but hypermasculine men like to have sex with other dudes and being a cuck of an ugly Becky later his life.

Your right they only date NIGGER❗NIGGER❗NIGGER❗NIGGER❗NIGGER❗NIGGER❗

Feminine men fucks the youngest and most beautiful women in the world but hypermasculine men like to have sex with other dudes and being a cuck of an ugly Becky later his life.
Wat