Hottest black lady I've ever seen

Rate this nigga

• Total voters
She's clearly mixed
She’s not mixed… she’s fully black take a look @ her you dumb bitch. Not all of our women are pitch black with noses the size of shotguns you dumbass

She’s not mixed… she’s fully black take a look @ her you dumb bitch. Not all of our women are pitch black with noses the size of shotguns you dumbass
Whatever makes you sleep at night

Looks part asian

Whatever makes you sleep at night
Your not black so keep your motherfucking mouth shut you bitch you don’t know shit about how my people look you pink freak now go rope

She's clearly mixed

Either native american or asian
She’s not mixed you stupid cunt none of you know how black people look. She’s just a random brownskin black HTN girl that’s it she could be my sister

• JFL
Reactions: khvirgin
She’s not mixed you stupid cunt none of you know how black people look. She’s just a random black HTN girl that’s it
She's clearly mixed, being here for years and not knowing shit about phenotypes is crazy, i guess that's what happens when all you do is racebait

Look at the features, not the skin color

She's clearly mixed, being here for years and not knowing shit about phenotypes is crazy, i guess that's what happens when all you do is racebait

Look at the features, not the skin color
I guess my sisters mixed then despite having 2 black parents 🤷‍♂️

I guess people who aren’t even black know more about black people than me, I guess a man who lives in India knows what black people look like more than a black person who has lived around Blacks his whole life

Yep makes perfect sense

I guess my sisters mixed then despite having 2 black parents 🤷‍♂️

I guess people who aren’t even black know more about black people than me, I guess a man who lives in India knows what black people look like more than a black person who has lived around Blacks his whole life

Yep makes perfect sense
that's not it works

i was right
She's clearly mixed

Either native american or asian

decisive curry victory @cytoplasm

Esese

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 47272 and cytoplasm
that's not it works

i was right

decisive curry victory @cytoplasm

View attachment 2515437

Incredible why does she look like my family relatives who are black?. She got shafted hard, I saw Gook at the most but not Native

Why do Americans say “biracial” why don’t they say mixed race that’s how the rest of the world says it