• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Copemaxxing, Deleted member 2426 and 6 others

• So Sad
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex

:y'all::y'all::y'all:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Deleted member 4804, Patient A and 8 others
Brutal, brutal truth. I remember I was riddled with severe acne so I used to visit acne.org, and yes a lot of foids with acne have have boyfriends there.
Also "Acne usually means extra testosterone anyway.", what a cope. Acne usually means more subhuman genetics anyway.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, MiroslavBulldosex, HighIQcel and 13 others
Brutal, brutal truth. I remember I was riddled with severe acne so I used to visit acne.org, and yes a lot of foids with acne have have boyfriends there.
Also "Acne usually means extra testosterone anyway.", what a cope. Acne usually means more subhuman genetics anyway.
Yep, it ruined my adolescence once and for all. My life would've been so much better without it because my facial structure is totally OK. It wasn't until university that I finally gained some female attention, but my self-esteem had been destroyed irreparably by acne tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and MiroslavBulldosex
Cope imo unless you have severe acne. I’ve had moderate acne and still fucked women but if you have cystic acne all over it’s probably hindering you. If you have a few zits that’s not stopping you though.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 2426, fobos and 2 others
Cope imo unless you have severe acne. I’ve had moderate acne and still fucked women but if you have cystic acne all over it’s probably hindering you. If you have a few zits that’s not stopping you though.
a few pimples are no problem, arcbrah biggest example, he slays with a bunch of pimples on his cheek

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, Deltoid and androidcel
this guy is just a chad with acne, he can ascend with accutane.

I'll tell you what torture is.

You spot that cute jb or milf checking you out. Iois on iois clear as day. They get closer and closer and their face changes from one of lusty predator to disgust and dissinterest. It is the worst form of rejection there is and I've had this happen to me so many times It has given me ptsd.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Patient A, Zdeweilx and 5 others
I would rather have really bad acne than go bald

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A and RamRanchCowboy
Just get your hairline inked bro
That's one of the worse form of baldcel cope
  1. It looks so fake
  2. You have to shave it to a certain length everyday to keed it from looking weird
  3. I have always looked goofy/ugly with really short haircuts.

Attachments

• 1551627311833.png
    1551627311833.png
    49.2 KB · Views: 72
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Patient A and androidcel
That's one of the worse form of baldcel cope
  1. It looks so fake
  2. You have to shave it to a certain length everyday to keed it from looking weird
  3. I have always looked goofy/ugly with really short haircuts.
ur black u dont need hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616

People blame every subhuman trait on too much testosterone just to sleep better

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and kobecel
Skin is of top tier importance. There is no such thing as a slayer with bad skin. Look at all the male models on IG that women lust over. Flawless skin. No acne, no scars, no pockmarks, just straight smooth glowing skin.

Yes, acne ruined my youth as well. I had girls talking to me and orbiting me everyday in middle school despite my autism. When I got to high school and got acne everything changed. I was suddenly the "creepy" guy.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Patient A, Deleted member 773 and 9 others
Skin is of top tier importance. There is no such thing as a slayer with bad skin. Look at all the male models on IG that women lust over. Flawless skin. No acne, no scars, no pockmarks, just straight smooth glowing skin.

Yes, acne ruined my youth as well. I had girls talking to me and orbiting me everyday in middle school despite my autism. When I got to high school and got acne everything changed. I was suddenly the "creepy" guy.
you never know how good looking you are until your skin is clear
i had minor acne,but severe acne on my face in senior year,my grandmother said she felt sorry everytime she looked at my face
brutal stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 616
you never know how good looking you are until your skin is clear
i had minor acne,but severe acne on my face in senior year,my grandmother said she felt sorry everytime she looked at my face
brutal stuff.
Yes, I think I could get 1+ in looks if my skin was completely clear. My acne is gone now but I still have some mild scars, hyperpigmentations and uneven places on my face:feelscry:

• So Sad
Reactions: Patient A
Yes, I think I could get 1+ in looks if my skin was completely clear. My acne is gone now but I still have some mild scars, hyperpigmentations and uneven places on my face:feelscry:
no sad emoji ?
are they that noticable

• +1

You could. Flawless skin halo is powerful. It can make an otherwise average looking girl or guy look above average.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 616
Someone's tag @Pietrosiek here

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A and RichardSpencel
reminder that even genetic trash ugly femoids date up around 3+ points

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, RichardSpencel and Deleted member 616
Over if u don’t have flawless African skin genetic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 616
Acne are fine.
Acne scars are death

• Hmm...
The year I had severe acne was also the year I was bullied the most.

Not a coincidence.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 616
Acne is a death sentence

Acne are fine.
Acne scars are death
Acne and acne scarring is truly a death sentence.

Its strange looking back to early high school (when my face was almost completely clear) and over 10 years later now that I have pretty bad scars on my cheeks and temples.

Night and day difference in how you get treated by society.

Acne and acne scarring is truly a death sentence.

Its strange looking back to early high school (when my face was almost completely clear) and over 10 years later now that I have pretty bad scars on my cheeks and temples.

Night and day difference in how you get treated by society.
Yeah. Honestly i didnt have noticable scarring few years ago but then i started smoking and now i have scars all over my face.
Smoking destroyed my collagen and made my scars worse

Yeah. Honestly i didnt have noticable scarring few years ago but then i started smoking and now i have scars all over my face.
Smoking destroyed my collagen and made my scars worse
Damn, the OP in the link said police have even harrassed him because of acne scars.

I had that experience to. I was walking though town after having a few solitary drinks at a bar and an on foot police officer stopped me for no fucking reason and asked if I had any methamphetamine on me. I was like "uhm... no?" And he said "well you got pick marks all over your face, I know you're a user. Don't lie to me."

He then proceeded to demand a stop and frisk, and found nothing on me.

Looks are everything in life. EVERYTHING. It determines almost every factor of your existence. Who you can date. How you'll be treated by society. What jobs you can have, and subsequently how much wealth you can accumulate.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, HighIQcel, Deleted member 2426 and 2 others
Damn, the OP in the link said police have even harrassed him because of acne scars.

I had that experience to. I was walking though town after having a few solitary drinks at a bar and an on foot police officer stopped me for no fucking reason and asked if I had any methamphetamine on me. I was like "uhm... no?" And he said "well you got pick marks all over your face, I know you're a user. Don't lie to me."

He then proceeded to demand a stop and frisk, and found nothing on me.

Looks are everything in life. EVERYTHING. It determines almost every factor of your existence. Who you can date. How you'll be treated by society. What jobs you can have, and subsequently how much wealth you can accumulate.
Acne scars are treatable tho.
So not that much of a death sentence

• +1
Acne scars are treatable tho.
So not that much of a death sentence
Dermabrasion and laser treatment can definitely improve acne scars. Even severe ones. But people will always be able to tell.

Dermabrasion and laser treatment can definitely improve acne scars. Even severe ones. But people will always be able to tell.
Yeah. Mine are mild so they dont affect me as much.

Mfw inels call me pizzaface

IMG 20200101 231835

skin is cope. if you've ever been close to another human, you would realize everyone has terrible skin.

• Hmm...

Acnecels entering at your own risk
My looks would be amongst the elite in my community if I had clear skin. But I don't so it has fucked me over, and makes people repulsed to me, before I even talk to them, even my dog started to hate me and leaves when I started to get acne I can't help it, I need to get rid of this monster that's ruining my life and I need to fix it.

brutal, I laughed at all the bluepillers

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Hozay and Deleted member 616
s

Attachments

• 419443-8c3969a5026243856c11fa0870756e42.png
    419443-8c3969a5026243856c11fa0870756e42.png
    2.7 KB · Views: 17

Acnecels entering at your own risk
That entire thread made me cringe so hard, dude was spitting blackpill facts in 2013. What a bunch of blue pilled faggots

• WTF
I've had acne since I was 12, it's fucking brutal. An entire decade of life is just completely wasted and it's not even gone, i'll probably contend with acne and scars until i'm 30.

I've literally forgotten what it's like having clear skin and look normal.

• So Sad
I've had acne since I was 12, it's fucking brutal. An entire decade of life is just completely wasted and it's not even gone, i'll probably contend with acne and scars until i'm 30.

I've literally forgotten what it's like having clear skin and look normal.
I finally have clear skin now but my collagen is gone :feelsbadman: feeling suicidal when I see a young chad with flawless glowing youthful skin

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
God damn this is suicidefuel as an acnecel :(