How are black people so low inhib and hyper NT

TeenAscender

TeenAscender

Kraken
All black people or part black people are always popular in highschool/college settings and pull above their looksmatch just because they are literally ocmically hyper NT is it genetics or black culture? it crosses country boundaries too african americans and african UK people are all the most hyper NT people in their country its legit a huge halo

tagging black NT moggers

@MentalcelTyronelite @Growth Plate @Kingkellz @tyronelite @AscendingHero @Blackgymmax

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: falcon1, to be human, Beetlejuice and 5 others
They are cool

• +1
Reactions: to be human and TeenAscender
All black people or part black people are always popular in highschool/college settings and pull above their looksmatch just because they are literally ocmically hyper NT is it genetics or black culture? it crosses country boundaries too african americans and african UK people are all the most hyper NT people in their country its legit a huge halo

tagging black NT moggers

@MentalcelTyronelite @Growth Plate @Kingkellz @tyronelite @AscendingHero @Blackgymmax
Racism, also all the guys you’ve tagged are autistic and shunned by there nt brothers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: to be human, BoneDensity, ReadBooksEveryday and 6 others
That gene must've skipped me
Brutal being mixed with chink, I got nerfed hard

• JFL
Reactions: Pharmaceutic, AlexanderTheGreat11, to be human and 5 others
Racism, also all the guys you’ve tagged are autistic and shunned by there nt brothers
if you're black on this site it's over
goes for me too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: to be human, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
if you're black on this site it's over
goes for me too
Yeah how tf does a black person even find a place like this if they’re nt

• +1
Reactions: to be human, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 17531
culture tbh, brazilian people are also NT as fuck and literally half the country is mixed, the other half is white and blacks itself
im mixed myself

yea most of the black dudes here been on these sites for years JFL
at least I only recently found it while trolling with friends which is kinda nt

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
u see those videos of people in african countries and the african people are usually NT and extroverted af, i think its also related to the temperature because seems that every country close to equator line is more extroverted and mfs from cold countries are usually more introverted

Black people in America own a large share of cultural capital with the younger generation since they got there first with the hippty hoppty shit but you could say that it goes back to jazz and blues.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 17791
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17531

• JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Racky, bedes, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 7 others
They don’t usually date above there looks level.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 17791
Short life history strategists

tagging black NT moggers

hood nigga culture

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 17531 and Deleted member 17791

tagging black NT moggers

The jungles of africa meant that one had to be NT to not be killed by another tribe. NT ness is eveything in the dark gloomy continent of Afrikiaaaaa the animals have rap battles there and the humans had to convince the lions to let them go by rapping.

Truly a spectacle

• JFL
Reactions: oxymoron, STEVE GAMING, rand anon and 1 other person
Answer: they don’t

I told my black friends about this site, and they still to this day have me in the weirdo category if it wasn’t for the fact I have known them for 8 years they’d easily have thrown me out the friend group

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón

tagging black NT moggers

@Growth Plate is black?!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Racky, TeenAscender and Growth Plate
I am very NT aswell.