How are people here not jewpilled?

But Israel admitted they must exterminate Gaza and turn it into nothing. That's proof that it's the same thing LMAO 🤣
where did they admit it man? i think it hamas uses civilians as a living shield

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Baldingman1998
where did they admit it man? i think it hamas uses civilians as a living shield
I can show you proof. But my question is: don't you actually want proof or do you want to protect your conscience? I'm not going to bother if it's the second option.

I can show you proof. But my question is: don't you actually want proof or do you want to protect your conscience? I'm not going to bother if it's the second option.
im definitely supporting israel and civilization and not the barbaric arabs. what do you want?

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
im definitely supporting israel and civilization and not the barbaric arabs. what do you want?
I know which is why I'm not going to bother. You are either Israeli, your parents are Zionist or maybe you fell for the propaganda. Regardless, you don't want to see the truth just info that confirms your preexisting biased.

• +1
Reactions: The Antichrist
I know which is why I'm not going to bother. You are either Israeli, your parents are Zionist or maybe you fell for the propaganda. Regardless, you don't want to see the truth just info that confirms your preexisting biased.
what propoganda ? im russian i support israel .
i dont even read the news about it , i just support israeli people

• JFL
what are you trying to tell me? hamas are bunch of brown people

i support jews because they are good people and have a really great country .
Israel took part of Syria called the Golan heights. Tried to invade my country and got their asses kicked. This guy is Syrian not Palestinian.

Israel took part of Syria called the Golan heights. Tried to invade my country and got their asses kicked. This guy is Syrian not Palestinian.
i dont even give a shit about that golan . i know they fucked up egypt like its nothing like 50 years ago thats it

i am just for them and will never side with arabs

what propoganda ? im russian i support israel .
i dont even read the news about it , i just support israeli people
Ok. Good for you. Sub 40iq logic and reasoning but as you wish. Support whoever you want.

Ok. Good for you. Sub 40iq logic and reasoning but as you wish. Support whoever you want.
i would never ever support arabs who worship allah even if your reasoning was over 1000 iq
thats simple

• JFL
i dont even give a shit about that golan . i know they fucked up egypt like its nothing like 50 years ago thats it

i am just for them and will never side with arabs
Exactly. That's my point you don't give a shit. So you're saying " I support Israel no matter what because they have money because I'm a spineless human being that follows power and money" you don't support what's right you just follow Israel because they are strong and Rich.

• +1
Exactly. That's my point you don't give a shit. So you're saying " I support Israel no matter what because they have money because I'm a spineless human being that follows power and money" you don't support what's right you just follow Israel because they are strong and Rich.
yes . because they are strong and rich. sounds based to me

why would i support piss poor dirt?

i would never ever support arabs who worship allah even if your reasoning was over 1000 iq
thats simple
Muslims worship the same God as Jews. According to Jewish law christians are idol worshippers who deserve the death penalty.

yes . because they are strong and rich. sounds based to me

why would i support piss poor dirt?
That just proves you're a little kid. If USA nukes Russia it will be a pisspoor shit too lol

• +1
Muslims worship the same God as Jews. According to Jewish law christians are idol worshippers who deserve the death penalty.

oh wow thats like these ZOG videos for sub 40 iq people. crazy

im not a christian

• JFL
That just proves you're a little kid. If USA nukes Russia it will be a pisspoor shit too lol
that doesnt prove im a little kid, you are just playing moralist and support arabs because ur arab.

russia is waging a terrorist war as we speak so it deserves to lose too

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21899
that doesnt prove im a little kid, you are just playing moralist and support arabs because ur arab.

And Israel is not? Hypocrisy is unreal.

Sounds to me like you're a Jewish Russian who supports Israel because you live there/want to go there to live in warm weather as an immigrant and claim it as your own.

• Hmm...
And Israel is not? Hypocrisy is unreal.

Sounds to me like you're a Jewish Russian who supports Israel because you live there/want to go there to live in warm weather as an immigrant and claim it as your own.
israel didnt star a war. it got attacked by hamas.

stop claiming im jewish what the fuck? not only jews support israel

you have a mind of typical conspiracy theorist

You didn't refute a single argument I made. All you did was indirectly admit that the only thing you value is strength. And blindly supporting Israel.

You didn't refute a single argument I made. All you did was indirectly admit that the only thing you value is strength. And blindly supporting Israel.
what arguments youve made? that jews want christians dead or what?
i just support civilized and good country , and jewish people are really smart people that do good for earth ( how many scientists, actors, musicians are jewish)
why would i support arabs? for them to occupy europe, make their dumb drill songs and produce nothing? install sharia law ?

of course i fucking support israel i dont need any explanation for that

• JFL
israel didnt star a war. it got attacked by hamas.

stop claiming im jewish what the fuck? not only jews support israel

you have a mind of typical conspiracy theorist
Russia started the war because Ukraine joined NATO and had it's weapons aimed and Russia and broke the agreement with Russia which was that Ukraine can't join NATO. Do you have any idea what you're talking about??? Russia is defending itself. The difference is Russia has the right to defend itself while Israel does not.

• +1
Russia started the war because Ukraine joined NATO and had it's weapons aimed and Russia and broke the agreement with Russia which was that Ukraine can't join NATO. Do you have any idea what you're talking about??? Russia is defending itself. The difference is Russia has the right to defend itself while Israel does not.
now that low iq
ukraine never joined nato , and didnt broke a single agreement with russia

there was a budapest memorandum where ukraine threw nuclear weapon for guarantee of safety by russia , which was broken by putin in 2014 and 2022

russia isnt defending itself, its attacking sovereign country.

now that low iq
ukraine never joined nato , and didnt broke a single agreement with russia

there was a budapest memorandum where ukraine threw nuclear weapon for guarantee of safety by russia , which was broken by putin in 2014 and 2022

russia isnt defending itself, its attacking sovereign country.
Israel took over another country like a parasite and then displaced and bombed it's people. You only care about Ukraine because they are Slavic. USA attacked the most countries and killed the most people. So using your logic US are the biggest modern terrorists. And I agree

• +1
Israel took over another country like a parasite and then displaced and bombed it's people. You only care about Ukraine because they are Slavic. USA attacked the most countries and killed the most people. So using your logic US are the biggest modern terrorists. And I agree
i dont really care about ukraine and not a fan of this country, but its definitely in the right in this war.
what wrong is usa not helping enough and being scared of escalation, i think russia deserves a big loss for what they did there

israel is based and a good country, usa is also. depending on the state, i would definitely come and live in some city like minnesota .

Jews aren't that religious and not a theocrazy.

And your genocide claim are laughable .

• +1
i dont really care about ukraine and not a fan of this country, but its definitely in the right in this war.
what wrong is usa not helping enough and being scared of escalation, i think russia deserves a big loss for what they did there

israel is based and a good country, usa is also. depending on the state, i would definitely come and live in some city like minnesota .
Just leave Russia already. It's a disgrace for you to call yourself Russian. Go live in Israel and USA. Among the "good and civilized" humans then

he just posted a video of zionist talking and claiming its real position of all israel people.
thats how conspiracy theorists mind works

• +1
Reactions: thenewhebbe
Just leave Russia already. It's a disgrace for you to call yourself Russian. Go live in Israel and USA. Among the "good and civilized" humans then
no? i want good for russia and the war is bad for us.
lets stop the war and make a better country than leave and just watch my motherland to become a isolated terrorist

They aren't religious?

Either that is wrong because their entire excuse to steal Palestine is because God promised them that land according to their religion.

Or you admit that they use religion as an excuse/tool to occupy and steal land while secretly being non religious.

no? i want good for russia and the war is bad for us.
lets stop the war and make a better country than leave and just watch my motherland to become a isolated terrorist
Russia isn't a terrorist why would you think that as a Russian? Just because NATO told you? It's clear to everyone other than old boomers, Indians and westerners that NATO is the terrorist agressor while masking itself as a hero

• Hmm...
They aren't religious?

Either that is wrong because their entire excuse to steal Palestine is because God promised them that land according to their religion.

Or you admit that they use religion as an excuse/tool to occupy and steal land while secretly being non religious.
Not much obviously religious jews exist and the more religious the more pro settler

They are countless reasons one is for jews to be safe and they claim they are natives from the area .

Some are religious and some arent the fuckers that build settlements far into west bank the one tjat will build in gaza are religous

Russia isn't a terrorist why would you think that as a Russian? Just because NATO told you? It's clear to everyone other than old boomers, Indians and westerners that NATO is the terrorist agressor while masking itself as a hero
what nato told me lol :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
knocked on my door in the morning and gave me a lesson on why russia is a terorist?

or i just see unjustified invasion that caused deaths of hundred thousand people that you have no empathy over because u are arab and not a slav

you dont care about ukrainian/russian deads caused by war why would i care abouy your casualties?

ukrainian cities like mariupol were striving before mongol barbaric invasion

knocked on my door in the morning and gave me a lesson on why russia is a terorist?

or i just see unjustified invasion that caused deaths of hundred thousand people that you have no empathy over because u are arab and not a slav

you dont care about ukrainian/russian deads caused by war why would i care abouy your casualties?

I never said I didn't care. Your projected your own views onto me and assumed I don't care about Slavs because you yourself don't care about Arabs. What Is happening now is terrible but it's necessary to fight the evil empire USA. If Ukraine were allowed to arm itself after being allowed to join NATO then that would begin the end of our world. Nato/Israel/USA influence would because too strong and dominant.

Did you know that in 3 months Israel killed more kids than Russia in the entire war?

By NATO told you I mean CNN, fox news, fake news etc.

I never said I didn't care. Your projected your own views onto me and assumed I don't care about Slavs because you yourself don't care about Arabs.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

you support the invasion you dont care about ukrainian people. you just go on with your right wing/ conspiracy theorist agenda
What Is happening now is terrible but it's necessary to fight the evil empire USA. If Ukraine were allowed to arm itself after being allowed to join NATO then that would begin the end of our world. Nato/Israel/USA influence would because too strong and dominant.
Why its evil empire lol? usa is a good country , and whole europe is voluntarily getting americanized. American culture is number one, no doubt, even russian kids are americanized.
of course you want us to become religious middle age "based" people with no rights for females etc . i completely get who you are
Did you know that in 3 months Israel killed more kids than Russia in the entire war?
yes and that is one of the reasons they cant take ukraine in 2 years already and many russian soldiers died because they tried to kill less civilians of ukraine and they still appeared as genocidal scum to all western media. big loss for russia . cucked army, cucked leader

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 444 and Baldingman1998
By NATO told you I mean CNN, fox news, fake news etc.
never watched.
okay al jazeera told you or whatever channel told you different thing. what would it change

• JFL
never watched.
okay al jazeera told you or whatever channel told you different thing. what would it change
Nope I get my info from TikTok. More reliable than actual news. No talking just video evidence of everything

• +1
IMG 2865

• JFL