How are people here not jewpilled?

That's what hamas is doing and you call them terrorists for doing exactly that. Dying fighting. Lol do you have any idea of what's happening? Hamas literally die for their land and people. They are doing exactly what you're saying yet they can't win because 0 money and west supporting terrorist Israel.
Cry like a baby seethe more
In this unfair life asking for fairness is bullshit.

Hamas won't do shit as Israel will bomb gaza the fuck out and.

You guys can't do shit but cry .

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Cry like a baby seethe more
In this unfair life asking for fairness is bullshit.

Hamas won't do shit as Israel will bomb gaza the fuck out and.

You guys can't do shit but cry .
I will no longer Carry on this conversation because you are clearly a kid. You are either very young or just sub 40 iq. You ignored every single point I made. Infact your own arguments made my case stronger and now you cry about bullshit that is unrelated to the topic. Please come back to this conversation in 5 years. By that time your neocortex would have developed enough for you to have a normal conversation and an exchange of ideas.

I will no longer Carry on this conversation because you are clearly a kid. You are either very young or just sub 40 iq. You ignored every single point I made. Infact your own arguments made my case stronger and now you cry about bullshit that is unrelated to the topic. Please come back to this conversation in 5 years. By that time your neocortex would have developed enough for you to have a normal conversation and an exchange of ideas.
Seethe hard baby girl

Ayo keep writing essays

Bro it doesn't affect me since I'm Not a jew but sure keep seething
If you aren't a Jew you are a cuck since you're sucking dick for your Jewish master while not even being Jewish. That makes you a spineless coward. A perfect goy who is a slave to the Jew.

If you aren't a Jew you are a cuck since you're sucking dick for your Jewish master while not even being Jewish. That makes you a spineless coward. A perfect goy who is a slave to the Jew.
Retard read my last comment on your thread I said I don't support Israel or gaza Or Palestine.

You're being a cuck for crying about Israel.
"Muh israelis fucked my mom

" Muh israelis took my sister.

"Muh Israel this Israel that.

• +1
Reactions: geenk worg
Retard read my last comment on your thread I said I don't support Israel or gaza Or Palestine.

You're being a cuck for crying about Israel.
"Muh israelis fucked my mom

" Muh israelis took my sister.

"Muh Israel this Israel that.
I predict your age is maxim 16 years old. But more likely 13-14

I predict your age is maxim 16 years old. But more likely 13-14
Bro why are you nagging this hard if you care about gaza people then why don't you go and fight for them.

Get on the battlefield son

The first video literally shows Israeli shooting everyone including hostages and Israeli civilians. It's literally taken from Israeli helicopter cameras. It's undeniable proof Unless you're braindead ofc. Stop the cope please. This is like a trucel saying he is 8 psl Chad. Just cope af
1. It's 14 seconds long.
2. I can't tell who's who because there's no additional context and I don't understand Hebrew.
3. Even if everyone in the video was Israeli, it still does not support your claim that "Israel killed most of the civilians of its own country using attack helicopters and tanks."

• JFL
1. It's 14 seconds long.
2. I can't tell who's who because there's no additional context and I don't understand Hebrew.
3. Even if everyone in the video was Israeli, it still does not support your claim that "Israel killed most of the civilians of its own country using attack helicopters and tanks."
Ok tomorrow I will find you a longer video with subtitles in English. And more proof that Israel did kill most of its own civilians. I already showed proof that is enough for 99.9% of humans but il do more no problem

To be fully frank with you, it’s not about supporting the juice, it’s more about civilians having an inner satisfaction of creating a genocide of Islam cucks

To be fully frank with you, it’s not about supporting the juice, it’s more about civilians having an inner satisfaction of creating a genocide of Islam cucks
Palestine has Jews and Christians too. 3rd oldest church was destroyed by Israel

Ok tomorrow I will find you a longer video with subtitles in English. And more proof that Israel did kill most of its own civilians. I already showed proof that is enough for 99.9% of humans but il do more no problem
The "proof" is enough for most Muslims and other various schizos. The notion that Israel's security forces would be able to kill somewhere between 300 to 800 of its civilians through helicopters and tanks alone and not face more internal backlash is ridiculous.

• JFL
The "proof" is enough for most Muslims and other various schizos. The notion that Israel's security forces would be able to kill somewhere between 300 to 800 of its civilians through helicopters and tanks alone and not face more internal backlash is ridiculous.
They will not face backlash because you support them no matter what they do. That's the entire point lmao 🤣

Palestine has Jews and Christians too
Oh well the ‘Indians’ you mentioned don’t know that.

They only have one single broad knowledge of the western world shown by media

Palestine - islam cucks
Israel - weapon factory

Only indians who are netizens, properly exposed to the western world‘s common men, take for example interactive discord servers or r/pol or even Indians on .org are aware of the views and political ideologies of the true western world.

• +1
They will not face backlash because you support them no matter what they do. That's the entire point lmao 🤣
Just because I'm not a schizo like you doesn't mean I support them. You already linked a video of Jews complaining about their security forces not being proactive enough (which partially contradicts your point). They would also be complaining if the IDF flattened the music festival and neighborhoods with indiscriminate strikes that would be necessary to support the claims that you're suggesting.

Just because I'm not a schizo like you doesn't mean I support them. You already linked a video of Jews complaining about their security forces not being proactive enough (which partially contradicts your point). They would also be complaining if the IDF flattened the music festival and neighborhoods with indiscriminate strikes that would be necessary to support the claims that you're suggesting.
Serious question bro. I don't mean no hate. But how old are you?

~Three years older than you, apparently. Are you trying to deflect?
I'm not trying to deflect but I just don't think you're being honest with yourself here. Maybe you just don't care about this conflict and just repeat what you heard. But denying evidence is just cringe tbh.

I'm not trying to deflect but I just don't think you're being honest with yourself here. Maybe you just don't care about this conflict and just repeat what you heard. But denying evidence is just cringe tbh.
You have yet to link any evidence that comes anywhere close to supporting your claims.

• JFL
Literally everyone other than USA + (puppet us countries), Australia, Canada and UK Don't support Israel because human nature is to seek justice unless you benefit from it (greater Israel).

It's obvious those countries are payed by Jews or they have Jew politicians. Why else would they support Israel? Even little kids understand Israel is logically evil because it's existence is based on occupation and genocide. Even normies on Twitter hate Israel and on TikTok daily. Yet some sub 40iq people on this site still worship Israel and USA. The only people I see who do that on social media is indians and israelis. Everyone else just clowns on them.
White people are more evil than Jewish people

• Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker
Poooojeeets (and also Muslims) keep coming to my country and buying and renting all the houses here even tho there aren’t enough houses in Canada (pretty sure everyone knows that by now) , driving on roads like retarded shits and creating congestion in our cities, taking all the jobs bcz they work for lower wages and corporations love them as slaves

Does that mean I should go out and blow myself up or throw rocks at Indians/muslims (can’t even tell a difference) , 🪂 into their festivals and rape their women?

Jews werent different than any other immigrant group. Arabs are just intolerant due to their religion . Wasn’t Levant a Christian majority region just 50 years ago ? Muslims also slaughtered them
Is it true Indians take lots of the jobs and make it hard for other races to get them

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Disliking Israel is based as fuck. Only good goys and sheep npc slaves worship Israel and ignore all their crimes against humanity. Hating Israel was non not in the past. Now liking Israel is seen the same as being Indian and shitting in the streets falio for most normies.
Because they take low iq talking point like genocide, apartheid ethnostate anf theocrazy.

Its the sheep that is pro palestine and the thinkers that supports israel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Skywalker and geenk worg
where did they admit it man? i think it hamas uses civilians as a living shield
he is muslim, so no point............when it comes to ANYTHING muslim they're gonna defend it to the ends of the earth, it seems like, no matter what its about.........well most of them, at least.............useless subjective thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21899
They will not face backlash because you support them no matter what they do
no bro thats YOU since you live in the area as a muslim, so you can never be objective on this
unlike "palestinians" that have bred like rats in the past 20 years and build rockets and tunnels with UN AID money (srs, thats ALL they did :feelskek: ), Israel WILL transform the once beautiful and prosperous Roman province into a beautiful , modern and prosperous port, once again

ofc, if i were them, i would go even further, i wouldnt allow ANY 85 IQ breeders over there, only 115 IQ+ Ashkenazi :Comfy: :smonk:

if you're not jewpilled atp you are not human

• +1
Is it true Indians take lots of the jobs and make it hard for other races to get them
Bcz they work for peanuts they’re perfect slaves

• JFL
Let's assume everything you said is true. Aisha was 9 years old so Muslims are All pedophiles.

According to Judaism having intercourse with a baby younger than 3 years old is acceptable. Proof above

Does that make Jews 3x more pedophiles?

View attachment 2712360View attachment 2712362
@moggathon still waiting for a reply

You have yet to link any evidence that comes anywhere close to supporting your claims.
Are you serious? Video that comes from Israel and shows they indiscriminately bomb everyone by attack helicopter isn't evidence?

Are you serious? Video that comes from Israel and shows they indiscriminately bomb everyone by attack helicopter isn't evidence?
Not indiscrimnate. It show bombing

@moggathon still waiting for a reply
Let's assume everything you said is true. Aisha was 9 years old so Muslims are All pedophiles.

According to Judaism having intercourse with a baby younger than 3 years old is acceptable. Proof above

No lol. There’s way more Muslims than Jews so there would be more Muslim pedophiles. But that answer above was a cop out. No they’re both just as bad as each other. Muslims believe when a girl has her period they are now a woman. Muslims in 1st world places spout that filth, so I can almost guarantee in a 3rd world muslim country that quite a few Muslims would act on that. Also there have been muslim rape gangs in the uk that were raping young orphan girls. You can then assume it’s probably going on a lot more , unnoticed in their 3rd world dumps. There’s also muslim ‘traditions’ in places like Afghanistan where they make young boys dress like women ,where they’ll dance and then rape them.

First muslims are ok with fucking 3 yo olds second jews arent that religous

1. It's 14 seconds long.

Ok tomorrow I will find you a longer video with subtitles in English.
Still waiting...

No lol. There’s way more Muslims than Jews so there would be more Muslim pedophiles. But that answer above was a cop out. No they’re both just as bad as each other. Muslims believe when a girl has her period they are now a woman. Muslims in 1st world places spout that filth, so I can almost guarantee in a 3rd world muslim country that quite a few Muslims would act on that. Also there have been muslim rape gangs in the uk that were raping young orphan girls. You can then assume it’s probably going on a lot more , unnoticed in their 3rd world dumps. There’s also muslim ‘traditions’ in places like Afghanistan where they make young boys dress like women ,where they’ll dance and then rape them.
Atlest Muslims wait for her period. Thats an improvement over fucking a literal toddler.

Epstein island all Jews. NYC tunnel systems to rape little kids also All Jews. They are worse but they hide their true selves

Atlest Muslims wait for her period. Thats an improvement over fucking a literal toddler.

Epstein island all Jews. NYC tunnel systems to rape little kids also All Jews. They are worse but they hide their true selves
I’m not interested in having a debate over which group are bigger pedophiles. A pedophile is a pedophile. Muslims are just as bad as Jews. Stop trying to justify Muslim acts.

• +1
Reactions: Patris
Still waiting...

https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/...7067293589153&referrer=https://www.google.com

For more proof just use Google there are thousands of videos. And look at south Africa's legal case against Israel. All proof from israels own mouth.

I’m not interested in having a debate over which group are bigger pedophiles. A pedophile is a pedophile. Muslims are just as bad as Jews. Stop trying to justify Muslim acts.
So fucking a 13-15 year old is equal morally to fucking a 1 year old baby? Is this what you're saying?

• +1
Reactions: moggathon
So fucking a 13-15 year old is equal morally to fucking a 1 year old baby? Is this what you're saying?
Midwit trait: creating a made up hypothetical difference to defend pedophiles. The Muslims do the exact same as Jews. Aisha was 6 as well.

JFL they are making @Baldingman1998 defend Islam

Brother stop with this, honestly, don't waste time with these trash cans.

I could debunk them on my sleep if it was truly ever about religion what they cared about. You probably remember me from a few years back, i'm an old user who was constantly having debates about Islam a couple of years back.

• +1
Midwit trait: creating a made up hypothetical difference to defend pedophiles. The Muslims do the exact same as Jews. Aisha was 6 as well.
I'm not making anything up. It's not a hypothetical btw religious people follow religion and may have intercourse with babies if they believe in the Torah. I'm using religion straight from the scripture to argue your point. Muslims believe she needs to reach puberty while Jews believe a 1 year old is fair game. Aisha got married at 6 and lost her virginity at 9. Both bad but one is clearly worse than the other.

Last edited:
JFL they are making @Baldingman1998 defend Islam

Brother stop with this, honestly, don't waste time with these trash cans.

I could debunk them on my sleep if it was truly ever about religion what they cared about. You probably remember me from a few years back, i'm an old user who was constantly having debates about Islam a couple of years back.
I'm not even that religious but it's cringe seeing these whites worship Israel and Jews like good goymn cattle

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
I'm not making anything up. I'm using religion straight from the scripture to argue your point. Muslims believe she needs to reach puberty while Jews believe a 1 year old is fair game. Aisha got married at 6 and lost her virginity at 9. Both bad but one is clearly worse than the other.
People can hit puberty at 5 or even younger and again jews aren't that religous and is not as strict as islam

• JFL
People can hit puberty at 5 or even younger and again jews aren't that religous and is not as strict as islam
Ok then why do Jews say that God promised them the land of Israel? If they aren't religious then Israel doesn't belong to them.

Ok then why do Jews say that God promised them the land of Israel? If they aren't religious then Israel doesn't belong to them.
Israel consitution dosent even mention torah or god at all.

Alot christians belive in god but support gay marriage. The scripture only matter if people actually follow it

I'm not even that religious but it's cringe seeing these whites worship Israel and Jews like good goymn cattle
Dont waste time. Its not about logic or reasoning. When you speak with users like themewhomo just assume you are speaking with hasbara.

Dont entertain his arguments. I debunk him everytime but he keeps coming back so that i can step on him like a cockroache again and again and again and again and again. He is getting paid for this BS.

And about moggathon and the others they are just your typical CNN public. You can't show a bacteria to see like humans, and you cant make someone who loves ignorance to get rid off it.

• +1

https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2023/12/16/israeli-hostages-mistakenly-killed-in-gaza-were-had-a-white-flag-official#amp_tf=From %1$s&aoh=17067293589153&referrer=https://www.google.com

For more proof just use Google there are thousands of videos. And look at south Africa's legal case against Israel. All proof from israels own mouth.

The damaged cars provide a case to support your claim because many were most likely destroyed by some form of heavy weaponry (helicopter or tank), but additional context is needed. If a helicopter fired into a mostly evacuated parking lot then many vehicles would be destroyed with a comparatively low amount of civilian casualties.

One of the articles you linked is irrelevant because it's about the war inside Gaza and the other only reports 13 civilian casualties.

• +1
Reactions: Patris, Baldingman1998 and thenewhebbe
The damaged cars provide a case to support your claim because many were most likely destroyed by some form of heavy weaponry (helicopter or tank), but additional context is needed. If a helicopter fired into a mostly evacuated parking lot then many vehicles would be destroyed with a comparatively low amount of civilian casualties.

One of the articles you linked is irrelevant because it's about the war inside Gaza and the other only reports 13 civilian casualties.
"Only" jfl. There are like 6 or 7 testimonies like that one. Video footage, confessions from zionist soldiers of attacking their own people. And all of this with the heavy censoring that the goverment has been trying to impose on their media.

Anyways. Hasbara dog, i won't waste my time. AU AU onetwothri run dog run
GEdZjbWXIAIJnDB

• +1