How are people here not jewpilled?

It's literally not a conspiracy anymore. There is so much proof our there that everyone already knows. Not even a controversial take for most people including teens
It is 100% a controversial take how chronically online are you?

• Hmm...
Reactions: 444 and Baldingman1998
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Baldingman1998
It's a psyop

It is 100% a controversial take how chronically online are you?
Controversial take jfl

The same army that killed 3 of it's own people waiving a white flag and shouting in hebrew

• +1
Controversial take jfl

The same army that killed 3 of it's own people waiving a white flag and shouting in hebrew
I hate Muslims just as much as I hate Jews. You’re not going to convert me to your surface level ,2 faced nonsense. It’s a controversial take in society. I have no clue what kind of third world dump you live in but here in the white mans country people aren’t openly racist.

I hate Muslims just as much as I hate Jews. You’re not going to convert me to your surface level ,2 faced nonsense. It’s a controversial take in society. I have no clue what kind of third world dump you live in but here in the white mans country people aren’t openly racist.
"Here in the white man country" says the dumbass who frequents a forum whose majority of moderators are muslim

"Here in the white man country" says the dumbass who frequents a forum whose majority of moderators are muslim
I know jfl. I don’t even know what your point is? Give me a counter to my point or fuck off.

I know jfl. I don’t even know what your point is? Give me a counter to my point or fuck off.
I spoke about the Zionist entity striking their own civilians which is something that is oficially recognized by them as the "Hannibal Directive" and all you had to say was "Muh i hate muslims you won't convert me muh"

• +1

The first two videos do not substantiate your claim. The third is irrelevant. The second video is translated and interviews multiple civilians complaining about the lack of response from ground troops (suggesting that they just stood around rather than engaging the terrorists). Admittedly, they probably weren't referring to the tank crew and pilots.

• Hmm...
I spoke about the Zionist entity striking their own civilians which is something that is oficially recognized by them as the "Hannibal Directive" and all you had to say was "Muh i hate muslims you won't convert me muh"
I said and I quote ‘I hate Muslims just as much as Jews’ and the ‘you’re not going to convert me’ meant that you’re not going to make me side with Muslims. I already know what Jews have done and are capable of. But no I don’t care about Palestine because Jews and Muslims killing each other are simply put a win win situation.

I said and I quote ‘I hate Muslims just as much as Jews’ and the ‘you’re not going to convert me’ meant that you’re not going to make me side with Muslims. I already know what Jews have done and are capable of. But no I don’t care about Palestine because Jews and Muslims killing each other are simply put a win win situation.
Whatever man. If anyone hurts a single innocent christian i would be sad to be honest.

That's how i am. I just don't understand why many people can't feel that empathy towards palestinians.

• +1
Whatever man. If anyone hurts a single innocent christian i would be sad to be honest.

That's how i am. I just don't understand why many people can't feel that empathy towards palestinians.
I wouldn’t. Christianity is a Jewish religion that hasn’t done an awful lot of good for Europe. Why should they? Would Palestinians do the same for use? No. We would be enslaved and/or killed for being kuffars if they had any power.

• JFL
I wouldn’t. Christianity is a Jewish religion that hasn’t done an awful lot of good for Europe. Why should they? Would Palestinians do the same for use? No. We would be enslaved and/or killed for being kuffars if they had any power.
No. You have a really fake post 20 century propaganda image of muslims. They try to sell you in your media that we are some kind of animals or something and this is the end result.

• +1
No. You have a really fake post 20 century propaganda image of muslims. They try to sell you in your media that we are some kind of animals or something and this is the end result.
I base it off the fact that I’ve seen what ‘Muslims’ have done to my country and other Germanic countries all over Europe. I’ve seen what you’ve done to your own countries.Then you come here and try and force your religion and cultural norms onto people. A significant number of you hold hate in your heart for white people. ‘Muhh propaganda’ you can’t even condemn Islam and talk about its faults without being attacked because you’re all violent and low iq. Overall just low sentient beings. That’s my reasoning.

cause black pillers tend to be nihilists who don't care about anything in life beyond looks and getting foids in clubs with 0 effort (cause "chad doesn't have to x" etc.)

• +1
cause black pillers tend to be nihilists who don't care about anything in life beyond looks and getting foids in clubs with 0 effort (cause "chad doesn't have to x" etc.)
Nah they just don't drink the leftist sperm.

• JFL
Reactions: kanderior
I base it off the fact that I’ve seen what ‘Muslims’ have done to my country and other Germanic countries all over Europe. I’ve seen what you’ve done to your own countries.Then you come here and try and force your religion and cultural norms onto people. A significant number of you hold hate in your heart for white people. ‘Muhh propaganda’ you can’t even condemn Islam and talk about its faults without being attacked because you’re all violent and low iq. Overall just low sentient beings. That’s my reasoning.
Just look at the raw numbers and tell me who did more harm to who. Muslims to the western world or the other way around.

But i don't care. You already made up your mind. I base my "muh reasoning in what muslims have done yet i don't give a damn about what our countries do to other places."

Just look at what France does to Africa still to this day. Just few months back they were supporting a dictator in Niger because he gave them more resources to the french state when 90% of his country didn't have electricity.

But whatever, keep your edgy incel stuff based on "muh basement experience" to yourself.

This forum has been so cucked and infiltrated by tiktokers. There’s legit users complaining about the muh “racism” on this forum and trying to promote sodomites users on here. I see 1 thread complaining or over exaggerating the muh racism on here.

no wonder these normies aren’t properly kike pilled

Just look at the raw numbers and tell me who did more harm to who. Muslims to the western world or the other way around.

But i don't care. You already made up your mind. I base my "muh reasoning in what muslims have done yet i don't give a damn about what our countries do to other places."

Just look at what France does to Africa still to this day. Just few months back they were supporting a dictator in Niger because he gave them more resources to the french state when 90% of his country didn't have electricity.

But whatever, keep your edgy incel stuff based on "muh basement experience" to yourself.
That has nothing to do with germanic people though. It’s the Jews that have damaged your countries. You haven’t rebuilt though , you’ve just rotted in your own filth. So has africa. There’s quite a few countries that have recovered from colonialism. It is mostly africas fault for being weak and dumb but Arabs muslims countries have done just as much damage in weakening Africa in history. Slavery etc. you’re logic is flawed. You also completely ignored my points about them trying to enforce their rules upon us. ‘Muhh basement dwelling incel’ is the only comeback faggots like you use when you realize I have made valid points. When in fact there are more Muslims/Arabs here in comparison to germanics. I’m also not an incel jfl. Nor do I own/live in a basement. Keep trying though. Low iq pedo worshippers are fun to bicker with.

That has nothing to do with germanic people though. It’s the Jews that have damaged your countries. You haven’t rebuilt though , you’ve just rotted in your own filth. So has africa. There’s quite a few countries that have recovered from colonialism. It is mostly africas fault for being weak and dumb but Arabs muslims countries have done just as much damage in weakening Africa in history. Slavery etc. you’re logic is flawed. You also completely ignored my points about them trying to enforce their rules upon us. ‘Muhh basement dwelling incel’ is the only comeback faggots like you use when you realize I have made valid points. When in fact there are more Muslims/Arabs here in comparison to germanics. I’m also not an incel jfl. Nor do I own/live in a basement. Keep trying though. Low iq pedo worshippers are fun to bicker with.
"You havent rebuilt" to argue with this is ridiculous at this point

Salamu Alaykum.

This forum has been so cucked and infiltrated by tiktokers. There’s legit users complaining about the muh “racism” on this forum and trying to promote sodomites users on here. I see 1 thread complaining or over exaggerating the muh racism on here.

no wonder these normies aren’t properly kike pilled

Blaming Spider-Man GIF

• +1
Reactions: shabby890
"You havent rebuilt" to argue with this is ridiculous at this point

Salamu Alaykum.
Why not? You would rather attack the countries that are much stronger than you. Or live in those better and smarter countries and claim yours is better. Go back to your country and rebuild it. Oh wait! you can’t because Islam is the thing dragging you all down.

Why not? You would rather attack the countries that are much stronger than you. Or live in those better and smarter countries and claim yours is better. Go back to your country and rebuild it. Oh wait! you can’t because Islam is the thing dragging you all down.
Good luck trying to rebuild a country when you have an entire hemisphere trying to sabotage you and prevent you from doing anything.

If it ever was about then the gulf countries are the best example in the entire world. In 30 years they went from pure deserts to the most modern metropolis that exist

Good luck trying to rebuild a country when you have an entire hemisphere trying to sabotage you and prevent you from doing anything.

If it ever was about then the gulf countries are the best example in the entire world. In 30 years they went from pure deserts to the most modern metropolis that exist
Because of white people and slavery. You’re not a smart race. You just lack morals and sentience. If we’re talking about Saudi Arabia then they’re just pseudo Jews.

Yeah I'm sure most people would rather live on 50$ monthly salary than move to the west. You're absolutely right. How ignorant of me to think otherwise.
Bro there salry is equivalent to there living conditions there stop making excuses nigger

• JFL
On twitter jfl. It’s the most chronically online place on the internet alongside Reddit. How brutally low iq are you?
Yeah CNN is more reliable than Twitter. A man talking to npc audience and telling them what they should believe is the objective truth. As opposed to live vide footage and undeniable evidence pictures and videos.

That video is from Israel itself btw

Yeah CNN is more reliable than Twitter. A man talking to npc audience and telling them what they should believe is the objective truth. As opposed to live vide footage and undeniable evidence pictures and videos.

Don't waste time. It is proven that the Zionist Entity ended more of their own people on that day than the other parties involved. There are just too many testimonies. Look at this for example

It's facts. The rest is just wasting time. You can't agree with someone who has his eyes blindfolded purposefully.

• +1
The first two videos do not substantiate your claim. The third is irrelevant. The second video is translated and interviews multiple civilians complaining about the lack of response from ground troops (suggesting that they just stood around rather than engaging the terrorists). Admittedly, they probably weren't referring to the tank crew and pilots.
The first video literally shows Israeli shooting everyone including hostages and Israeli civilians. It's literally taken from Israeli helicopter cameras. It's undeniable proof Unless you're braindead ofc. Stop the cope please. This is like a trucel saying he is 8 psl Chad. Just cope af

Don't waste time. It is proven that the Zionist Entity ended more of their own people on that day than the other parties involved. There are just too many testimonies. Look at this for example

It's facts. The rest is just wasting time. You can't agree with someone who has his eyes blindfolded purposefully.

It's hard too believe how delusional some people are. How are these NPCs real. With thousands of videos online they still deny the obvious reality.

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
It's hard too believe how delusional some people are. How are these NPCs real. With thousands of videos online they still deny the obvious reality.
If you saw american media you would understand it. It's ridiculous that these people think they are the society of free speech when any random arab grazing cows is better informed about the situation.

• +1
Nah disliking israel is pretty leftist. Op taking leftist talking point
Disliking Israel is based as fuck. Only good goys and sheep npc slaves worship Israel and ignore all their crimes against humanity. Hating Israel was non not in the past. Now liking Israel is seen the same as being Indian and shitting in the streets falio for most normies.

Dude as I said,Being anti Semitic is controversial. What aren’t you understanding ?

• JFL
Bro there salry is equivalent to there living conditions there stop making excuses nigger
I'm not saying they should leave the middle east. But I'm saying that people will leave their environment for a better one if their environment is shit because of war and Garbage economy etc. Money is the driving force for people to work abroad.

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Dude as I said,Being anti Semitic is controversial. What aren’t you understanding ?
Maybe only in USA and Israel. Because Israel owns USA. Everywhere else it's normal. And majority are antisemitic. Because Israel is evil and everyone can see it clearly. It's human nature to dislike injustice

I'm not saying the should leave the middle east. But I'm saying that people will leave their environment for a better one if their environment is shit because of war and Garbage economy etc. Money is the driving force for people to work abroad.
Yeah. JFL at people thinking that arabs and subsaharan africans gamble with their lives in the sea just because of "muh cultural oppression"

If that was close to the case then the first thing they do wouldn't be to collect money and go back to their countries on summertime.

• +1
Maybe only in USA and Israel. Because Israel owns USA. Everywhere else it's normal. And majority are antisemitic. Because Israel are evil and everyone can see it clearly. It's human nature to dislike injustice
If the majority of people were anti semitic we wouldn’t have Muslims or Jews in Europe. No ‘evil’ is subjective. Jews and Muslims are evil. They have to go.

• JFL
If the majority of people were anti semitic we wouldn’t have Muslims or Jews in Europe. No ‘evil’ is subjective. Jews and Muslims are evil. They have to go.
Birth want to dominate the world. The difference is Muslims want to save you from hell while Jews want to enslave you like cattle. "You will own nothing and be happy" "you will eat da bugs". And Jews specifically want to destroy the white race. Muslims only want to convert them.

For example my country is 50% Muslims 40% christians and 10% other religions. We are doing fine. Meanwhile Jews expelled from 100+ countries all over the world lol

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
Yeah I'm sure most people would rather live on 50$ monthly salary than move to the west. You're absolutely right. How ignorant of me to think otherwise.
I'm not saying they should leave the middle east. But I'm saying that people will leave their environment for a better one if their environment is shit because of war and Garbage economy etc. Money is the driving force for people to work abroad.
Bro stfu why not make middle East a better living place why do you always have to fled to another country.

Sop giving excuses you pathetic muslim

Birth want to dominate the world. The difference is Muslims want to save you from hell while Jews want to enslave you like cattle. "You will own nothing and be happy" "you will eat da bugs". And Jews specifically want to destroy the white race. Muslims only want to convert them.

For example my country is 50% Muslims 40% christians and 10% other religions. We are doing fine. Meanwhile Jews expelled from 100+ countries all over the world lol
Muslims want to enslave you jfl. Muslims are pedophiles. Muslims need to go.

Bro stfu why not make middle East a better living place why do you always have to fled to another country.

Sop giving excuses you pathetic muslim
A country can't be better if it has no infrastructure. I already know you're a little kid because you're ignoring the root cause if the problem. If west stops waging war and destroying the infrastructure and economy of the middle east then you wouldn't have any Muslims in your country.

Muslims want to enslave you jfl. Muslims are pedophiles. Mbi
lims need to go.
Let's assume everything you said is true. Aisha was 9 years old so Muslims are All pedophiles.

According to Judaism having intercourse with a baby younger than 3 years old is acceptable. Proof above

Does that make Jews 3x more pedophiles?

20240112 075425
Screenshot 20231213 084336

A country can't be better if it has no infrastructure. I already know you're a little kid because you're ignoring the root cause if the problem. If west stops waging war and destroying the infrastructure and economy of the middle east then you wouldn't have any Muslims in your country.
That's why you gotta build infrastructure retard you either die fighting or give up.

Muh west did this

Muh Israel did this

Bro dont cry like a girl either die fighting with the unfair cards you were dealt with or keep nagging like a bitch.

That's why you gotta build infrastructure retard you either die fighting or give up.

Muh west did this

Muh Israel did this

Bro dont cry like a girl either die fighting with the unfair cards you were dealt with or keep nagging like a bitch.
That's what hamas is doing and you call them terrorists for doing exactly that. Dying fighting. Lol do you have any idea of what's happening? Hamas literally die for their land and people. They are doing exactly what you're saying yet they can't win because 0 money and west supporting terrorist Israel.