How are people here not jewpilled?

"Only" jfl. There are like 6 or 7 testimonies like that one. Video footage, confessions from zionist soldiers of attacking their own people. And all of this with the heavy censoring that the goverment has been trying to impose on their media.
Source?

Anyways. Hasbara dog, i won't waste my time. AU AU onetwothri run dog run
GEdZjbWXIAIJnDB
If you're trying to imply that most non-Jewish Europeans are unknowingly zogged then I could just as easily argue that most Muslims are delusional schizos.

• +1
Reactions: Patris
Literally everyone other than USA + (puppet us countries), Australia, Canada and UK Don't support Israel because human nature is to seek justice unless you benefit from it (greater Israel).

It's obvious those countries are payed by Jews or they have Jew politicians. Why else would they support Israel? Even little kids understand Israel is logically evil because it's existence is based on occupation and genocide. Even normies on Twitter hate Israel and on TikTok daily. Yet some sub 40iq people on this site still worship Israel and USA. The only people I see who do that on social media is indians and israelis. Everyone else just clowns on them.
What are you talking about? There is rampant antisemitism on blackpill forums.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Baldingman1998
What are you talking about? There is rampant antisemitism on blackpill forums.
Look at this thread. I argued with 4 people that aren't convinced no matter how much evidence I show them

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AngryShortMale and 5'7 zoomer
Look at this thread. I argued with 4 people that aren't convinced no matter how much evidence I show them
You mean when you get destoyed btw giving leftist talking points

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patris and Baldingman1998
You mean when you get destoyed btw giving leftist talking points
What does "leftist" talking point even mean? I'm a conservative. You haven't logically dismantled any of my points. All you said is : I hate niggers Jews and Muslim arayebs. That's not really useful for a conversation.

What does "leftist" talking point even mean? I'm a conservative. You haven't logically dismantled any of my points. All you said is : I hate niggers Jews and Muslim arayebs. That's not really useful for a conversation.
Leftist talking points mean points that leftist say exempel genocide oct 7 was faked by israel. And that israel is really religous.

I hsve made alot of good points against you. I debunked the genocide claim. And israel or jews in genral are religous

• +1
Leftist talking points mean points that leftist say exempel genocide oct 7 was faked by israel. And that israel is really religous.

I hsve made alot of good points against you. I debunked the genocide claim. And israel or jews in genral are religous
How is it a "leftist talking point" if over 100 countries have labeled it as genocide? You haven't refuted anything. I have sent many videos and images that you didn't address which prove they killed their own people. You haven't destroyed anything than your ability to ignore my evidence.

How is it a "leftist talking point" if over 100 countries have labeled it as genocide? You haven't refuted anything. I have sent many videos and images that you didn't address which prove they killed their own people. You haven't destroyed anything than your ability to ignore my evidence.
I used the Rwanda exempel . I. Rwanda in the same timeframe kill 500 k when israel have only killed 20 k if you trust israel number a thrid or quater is hamas. Its clearly not a genocide.

I hsve not try to refute those points other users did and they destroyed your ass and made it bleed.

• +1
I used the Rwanda exempel . I. Rwanda in the same timeframe kill 500 k when israel have only killed 20 k if you trust israel number a thrid or quater is hamas. Its clearly not a genocide.

I hsve not try to refute those points other users did and they destroyed your ass and made it bleed.
Saying "ohh that evidence is not enough" or "I need more evidence" isn't refuting anything. They literally just give up every single time or ignore me after losing the argument

Saying "ohh that evidence is not enough" or "I need more evidence" isn't refuting anything. They literally just give up every single time or ignore me after losing the argument
Not enough evidence or i need more evidence is good and most of tjem responded and destroyed you

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Update: the masses are now jewpilled. Life fuel.

the idea that every country thats not in that list doesnt support israel is false over 90% of the world recognised israel as a state

the idea that every country thats not in that list doesnt support israel is false over 90% of the world recognised israel as a state
Go on Twitter or TikTok. Governments are puppets and Don't want to be sanctioned by USA. also 90% is false

Go on Twitter or TikTok. Governments are puppets and Don't want to be sanctioned by USA. also 90% is false
youre right its more than 90%:

If governments dont want to be sanctioned wouldnt it make sense for them to express approval for israel, their greatest ally?

youre right its more than 90%:

View attachment 2892331

If governments dont want to be sanctioned wouldnt it make sense for them to express approval for israel, their greatest ally?
That's my point. Most do it for self preservation. Even if they don't believe Israel has a moral right they don't want their economy to suffer. USA is the internationally mafia doing israels bidding. Only countries with balls don't recognize Israel.

Literally everyone other than USA + (puppet us countries), Australia, Canada and UK Don't support Israel because human nature is to seek justice unless you benefit from it (greater Israel).

It's obvious those countries are payed by Jews or they have Jew politicians. Why else would they support Israel? Even little kids understand Israel is logically evil because it's existence is based on occupation and genocide. Even normies on Twitter hate Israel and on TikTok daily. Yet some sub 40iq people on this site still worship Israel and USA. The only people I see who do that on social media is indians and israelis. Everyone else just clowns on them.
Edge lords who try to go against the mainstream (which happens to be Israel is evil on this site)

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998

For the longest time most people didn't even know what jews were, like yeah most people learned about the "holocaust" and how 6 million of them were gassed, seemingly without reason, anyone with half a brain at this point would question what they did to deserve the "holocaust" but most people don't think ahead, so that's 1, then 2, most people used to until recent times think that jews are just white people, this is a strategy kikes are well aware of and try to blend in as well as possible, this has always been their strategy.

That's my point. Most do it for self preservation. Even if they don't believe Israel has a moral right they don't want their economy to suffer. USA is the internationally mafia doing israels bidding. Only countries with balls don't recognize Israel.
In good faith, that's probably true.

But when you say they secretly do it for self preservation while actually deeply not liking israel, that's a bit nuanced for countries like poland or jewkraine the people/politicians are so bluepilled they recognise jews as brothers due to the holocaust lie/propaganda that those evil germans wanted to kill them together, meaning the thing varies largely by culture but I still think it is true globally.

Countries in the middle east already have a big track record of hating israel they have nothing to lose anymore to keep hating israel

For the longest time most people didn't even know what jews were, like yeah most people learned about the "holocaust" and how 6 million of them were gassed, seemingly without reason, anyone with half a brain at this point would question what they did to deserve the "holocaust" but most people don't think ahead, so that's 1, then 2, most people used to until recent times think that jews are just white people, this is a strategy kikes are well aware of and try to blend in as well as possible, this has always been their strategy.
If I was a jew I would call myself white, when convenient.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
If I was a jew I would call myself white, when convenient.
yeah and that's what they do, kikes also lend each other money w/a interest if you didn't know already