How can wishiwaschinko badg slay so hard when people like this exist

HQNP girl on tinder:feelshaha::feelshaha:

This man lives in a fantasy disney sci-fiction world
There are also hqnp Who Just want to talk or cuddle stupid more sofisticated girls than the ones you get

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Why would She Say i'm handsome if She didn't think it
Bro if she wanted you she’d be saying degen sexual stuff like ‘make me your slut’ and shit. Saying your handsome means nothing

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SoundnVision, WishIwasChico and the BULL
There are also hqnp Who Just want to talk or cuddle stupid more sofisticated girls than the ones you get
All women are whores if you mog enough retard

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: infini and the BULL
All girls want to get railed hard by chads

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
  • JFL
Bro she's hqnp you wouldn't understand i had girls sending me sexual messages but they were trash and i wouldn't brag about It
I’m going to sleep, leave me alone now.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and WishIwasChico
Bro she's hqnp you wouldn't understand i had girls sending me sexual messages but they were trash and i wouldn't brag about It
HQNP to subhumans and whores to chad

• +1
Reactions: 9cel
Ofc im gonna be raging lol. You want to rape women. You are a racist, disease ridden, sexual offender. You will ruin your life soon yourself i dont doubt that
based chad trait

HQNP to subhumans and whores to chad
no stupid i got sexual messages too but from trash tier girls like the diseased sluts you fuck then brag about here. legit sad guy

• JFL
no stupid i got sexual messages too but from trash tier girls like the diseased sluts you fuck then brag about here. legit sad guy
Ok bro whatever you say

Ok bro whatever you say
Sad guy getting stds from whores injecting cow hormones instead of finding true High quality girl
The "tik tok girl" Is a make up fraud MTB and clearly a slut

Sad guy getting stds from whores injecting cow hormones instead of finding true High quality girl
The "tik tok girl" Is a make up fraud MTB and clearly a slut
You’re opinion that she’s mtb nearly every user has rated at least high htb so idrc what you say

You’re opinion that she’s mtb nearly every user has rated at least high htb so idrc what you say
IMG 20240706 094033 610
those are high htbs if we're talking slut pheno that you love
Users here can't rate women only love cock and licking your ass because you're High status and fuck hoes

View attachment 3019111 those are high htbs if we're talking slut pheno that you love
Users here can't rate women only love cock and licking your ass because you're High status and fuck hoes
They don’t fog the girl I’m seeing at all tbh

• JFL
They don’t fog the girl I’m seeing at all tbh
They do and they're reserved for this so stop bragging
IMG 20240707 234942 618
you're shagging mtbs with Mercedes and roids halo while being a dumb fuck and a bragger. I'm so ahead of the game that i don't even care but if i wanted i could easily get roids and new car instead i'm getting an MBA, investing in my knowledge and career

7516D625 DE5A 4312 BB23 5E891947C8DB

‘Muh htb’

• JFL
They do and they're reserved for this so stop bragging View attachment 3019124 you're shagging mtbs with Mercedes and roids halo while being a dumb fuck and a bragger. I'm so ahead of the game that i don't even care but if i wanted i could easily get roids and new car instead i'm getting an MBA, investing in my knowledge and career
He’s not chad he has zero collagen and bad midface and harmony he looks about 50

• JFL
WishIwasChico is legit

• +1
When I'm online: 0 excitement, dead threads
When I go offline: Clash of the titans WishIwasChico vs the BULL, 4 pages of drama and comedy
@ambi @Crisick

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72072 and Deleted member 45760
When I go offline: Clash of the titans WishIwasChico vs the BULL, 4 pages of drama and comedy
@ambi @Crisick
needa get the batman signal type shit
Tim Burton Film GIF by Tech Noir

then you'll know every time theres new .org drama

• Love it
Reactions: ascension
Did you read his latest dissertation? Org's personal ChatGPT.

@ambi @Crisick
Schizo Wars: A New Cope and Schizo Wars: The LARPire Strikes Back.. or Schizo Wars: A Saturday Night In Your Prime

Case in point when one replies to themselves:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49341
Read now. Enjoy my thoughts. Not bad for a Monday night.

No bro you got 7 likes in London you utter fucking subhuman I’m mtn and even I got 185 likes so you must be an utter subhuman
> utter fucking subhuman
> utter subhuman

Bam bam you’d be dead broski, straight left hook you’d be finished
In Wetherspoons.

Typical foid who gets fucked by WishIwasSchifo;
View attachment 3019010

Absolute tranny disgrace of a replacement to the true og Crisick.

Tbh you are such a loser, only losers can fuck multiply girls a week and keep doing that shit, after like 4 slays in my life I realized how pointless it is, LTR is everything. I know how dead you are inside wishiwaschifo, looking for all the validation and the dopamine that comes along with it.
Meanwhile, there are guys like me who have LTR'd and then got blackpilled and there are Chads I've heard of in their mid 40's who are in elite/special/secret services/French Foreign Legion with bullet wound scars and "a new girl every night".

Listen to be a slayer you need to set up a ring doorbell cam and pull a drunk ltb to your house. If I do this I’ll be worshipped
It's okay when Dahmer/Bundy/Ramirez does it.

View attachment 3019032 View attachment 3019033 same tier at the very worst it's all mercedes
Do you mainly get alt-foids? Last photo looks like your CrystalCastlesmaxxing. Only time I'm seeing you mog boxxermaxx pheno/ dark-triad pheno.
Bro you look like one of them guys in a Batman movie that goes ‘oh no it’s the bat’
So how do I look like Stuart Little again?

Unironic alt-slayer. Look up the guy behind the group Crystal Castles. Very similar in terms of pheno, drug abused hairy look and the foids pulled.

@the BULL in the uk club:

Velociraptor bitch lmao.

I have an iq of 130 I defeated pro street boxers I graduated on 110/110 I mog you I destroy you
No you don't. You've got to get back to school tomorrow.

View attachment 3019074View attachment 3019077 here's lite girl calling me handsome She had to go back home so we didn't meet. And my tinder Is super shitty pics legit embarassing compared to the competition
Triple H Yes GIF by WWE

You really need to come to the UK and report it. Hell, @WishIwasChico it's about time you fellas tag up irl and slay Burnley together.
Mogs the trash girls you send me looks hqnp
Lemme see.

You got a pity ‘you’re handsome’ meanwhile she was sending stuff like this to other guys:

View attachment 3019084
You have restricted Molly

Not you mate. Not you now with the zoomer muh high high low bro high low bro low high tier shit. Just keep it simple. C'mon. And truthfully, for whatever we've said before, I want to believe you, just want to see the truth is all.

It's not bad.

Great thread ladies. Good installment of Schizo Wars: A New Cope. I'm on no one's side. Ultimately much to my shock Bull still wins this by the photo alone so it's currently -100-1 to him. GG. Great effort on all sides, loved all the obvious high IQ swimming around. Clearly been a smart state of affairs and time well spent. It's been a nice JFL journey. (@ReadBooksEveryday , @ascension, @TechnoBoss, @forevergymcelling I'm quite proud of this post)

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49341, ReadBooksEveryday and ascension
Read now. Enjoy my thoughts. Not bad for a Monday night.

> utter fucking subhuman
> utter subhuman

In Wetherspoons.

View attachment 3020318
Absolute tranny disgrace of a replacement to the true og Crisick. (@ReadBooksEveryday @ascension)

Meanwhile, there are guys like me who have LTR'd and then got blackpilled and there are Chads I've heard of in their mid 40's who are in elite/special/secret services/French Foreign Legion with bullet wound scars and "a new girl every night".

It's okay when Dahmer/Bundy/Ramirez does it.

Do you mainly get alt-foids? Last photo looks like your CrystalCastlesmaxxing. Only time I'm seeing you mog boxxermaxx pheno/ dark-triad pheno.

So how do I look like Stuart Little again?
View attachment 3020563

View attachment 3020579

Unironic alt-slayer. Look up the guy behind the group Crystal Castles. Very similar in terms of pheno, drug abused hairy look and the foids pulled.

Velociraptor bitch.

No you don't. You've got to get back to school tomorrow.

Triple H Yes GIF by WWE

You really need to come to the UK and report it. Hell, @WishIwasChico it's about time you fellas tag up irl and slay Burnley together.

Lemme see.

You have restricted Molly
View attachment 3020612

Not you mate. Not with the zoomer high high low high tier shit. C'mon. And truthfully, for whatever we've said before, I want to believe you, just want to see the truth is all.

It's not bad.

Great thread ladies. Good installment of Schizo Wars: A New Cope. I'm on no one's side. Ultimately much to my shock Bull still wins this by the photo alone so it's currently -100-1 to him. GG. Great effort on all sides, loved all the obvious high IQ swimming around. Clearly been a smart state of affairs and time well spent. It's been a nice JFL journey. (@ReadBooksEveryday , @ascension, @TechnoBoss, @forevergymcelling I'm quite proud of this post)

I wish I could give this post multiple reacts jfl :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49341 and infini
I wish I could give this post multiple reacts jfl :ROFLMAO:
Wow just tell me how many times you reacted to yourself then hit them across on whatever other post I did son. I'm still caging at the pterodactyl tiktok sloot lmao

• Love it
@ascension I have a new gf btw haha fuck off i don’t need you anymore! :)))