How can you fix "grandpa" chin from deep bite?

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
One of the reasons deep bite is such a lookskiller is the short and undefined chin which it creates.

How is this fixed? Genio/a chin implant after bimax sounds like the best option but I am really doubtful of this.

The main reason I wanted to shoot for a point chin is exactly this - fixing this squared look of the lower jaw.

St.Tiktokcel was right about Slavic people in general, they do look bad, and guess what - they all seem to have deep bites or at least it's side effects.

Bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
If you bump it one more time you’ll get bonked on the head you acoustic cyan cel

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung, aspiringexcel and Lonenely sigma
Show pic of your cucked chin so we can say what's wrong

If you bump it one more time you’ll get bonked on the head you acoustic cyan cel
We came to the point where ppl who ask about looksmaxxing are ridiculed on this forum. Its over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and aspiringexcel
We came to the point where ppl who ask about looksmaxxing are ridiculed on this forum. Its over
Brother use common logic. You have a deep bite. Go correct it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Brother use common logic. You have a deep bite. Go correct it
I want to find out if deep bite is even fixable from the aesthetic perspective. As I said, even if I fixed my deep bite I would still have to fix the chin independently. The fact I bumped the thread 3 times during 10 hours is because nobody responds on looksmaxxing questions here anymore

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
I want to find out if deep bite is even fixable from the aesthetic perspective. As I said, even if I fixed my deep bite I would still have to fix the chin independently. The fact I bumped the thread 3 times during 10 hours is because nobody responds on looksmaxxing questions here anymore
If the grandpa chin is caused by the deep bite then you need to fix it. Any bite malocclusion when fixed provides better aesthetic results. Even if it isn’t caused by that your face will still improve

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Brate nez dal si ti u hr al to mozes sve dobit free preko osiguranja u EU

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Nah U shaped chin mogs hard this man has class 2 division 2 malocclusion aka deep overbite with strong prominent chin it still looks good if chin is tall enough and anterior facial height isnt severely reduced like in his case
Screenshot 20240218 133327 Video Player
Cccb2025f9d44c7e75a56087e775d6c2

F1f0beec4b6b0c05997348326afc5525
040dbb3a2a59996c5182915f43806bf5

Nah U shaped chin mogs hard this man has class 2 division 2 malocclusion aka deep overbite with strong prominent chin it still looks good if chin is tall enough and anterior facial height isnt severely reduced like in his case
View attachment 2762776View attachment 2762777
View attachment 2762778View attachment 2762779
That guy mogs for one reason and one reason only: his zygos.

His zygos save him from looking like a minecraft steve. If his zygos were average his chin would FUCKING RUIN his entire face.

1743490 1588267293491

This is what a real deep bite chin look like. Its not aesthetic at all.

Meanwhile, Chico for example has a "V-shaped" jaw and chin:

013e5110d12ea4f4f9aab055ce1dd92a

Despite not having a lot of bonemass, he still mogs.

Sure, I'd still have giga wide zygos but since thats not an option I need to make my jaw and my chin in particular fit

I’m knowledgeable about the chin, but i have no idea what tf you’re talking about, post a pic.

• +1

His zygos save him from looking like a minecraft steve. If his zygos were average his chin would FUCKING RUIN his entire face.

View attachment 2763020

View attachment 2763021

Sure, I'd still have giga wide zygos but since thats not an option I need to make my jaw and my chin in particular fit
His zygos are low set so it makes his face appear even more square so oposite of high set that create diamond face shape, so u wrong here deep bite doesnt look bad at him bc of his mega projected chin not zygos, zygo add to his over all score bc its striking feature but dont compensate specifically for his malocclusion. So U shape chin mogs if its tall like in his case

His ratio here is 2.517 which is ideal

Screenshot 20240223 204914 ImageMeter

And in that pic chico has V shaped chin only bc camera looking down at his face a bit so even main pretty boy doesnt have so narrowed chin

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240223_204914_ImageMeter.jpg
    Screenshot_20240223_204914_ImageMeter.jpg
    225 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

View attachment 2763020

View attachment 2763021

Here is more accurate chin shape of chico if u look at him from more straight perspective so even pretty boy have more of U shaped chin
Screenshot 20240223 210413 YouTube

Btw could u show me in dm your case u can blure your eyes if u doubt cuz u stress way too much about it how bad can it be or i on subconscious leve overstimate gains from what casual bimax + genio can get u 🤔

• +1
One of the reasons deep bite is such a lookskiller is the short and undefined chin which it creates.

How is this fixed? Genio/a chin implant after bimax sounds like the best option but I am really doubtful of this.

The main reason I wanted to shoot for a point chin is exactly this - fixing this squared look of the lower jaw.

St.Tiktokcel was right about Slavic people in general, they do look bad, and guess what - they all seem to have deep bites or at least it's side effects.
Got the same problem as you, first fix your bite then think about doing genio

• +1
I have the same problem, going to fix my bite first but I haven't found a reliable orthodontist

• +1
I have the same problem, going to fix my bite first but I haven't found a reliable orthodontist
I thought about it and here's the best solution I've found:

Firstly, do bimax with downgrafting to make your mandible taller (and steeper). This would help fix the squared lower jaw.

Then, you should do a vertical and sliding genio. I also wish to make it appear separated on the sides to the rest of the jaw, as it would make it appear more defined.

Then, lastly, you can add an implant, and since your jaw will be facing downwards due to being steeper it will also make it more separated in the vertical direction

I thought about it and here's the best solution I've found:

Firstly, do bimax with downgrafting to make your mandible taller (and steeper). This would help fix the squared lower jaw.

Then, you should do a vertical and sliding genio. I also wish to make it appear separated on the sides to the rest of the jaw, as it would make it appear more defined.

Then, lastly, you can add an implant, and since your jaw will be facing downwards due to being steeper it will also make it more separated in the vertical direction
but i have to get braces before bimax right?

but i have to get braces before bimax right?
idk tbf. Seems to depend on whether your deep bite is skeletal or if its due to your teeth.

idk tbf. Seems to depend on whether your deep bite is skeletal or if its due to your teeth.
think im going to fix my bite first since theres no one doing bimax in my country. My front teeth are leaning backwards so maybe if i fix them it could push my lower jaw forward and make my chin more projected?