how come I don’t care about my country

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
I don’t care if my country went to war and lost or got blown to pieces 🤷🏻‍♂️ I also don’t care about any other country either. I’m an individualist. I am I.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23115, Deleted member 26859, incelmogger and 7 others
Based individual.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Vermilioncore
I want one nice day for lithuania (separatist part of Russia) to begone

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
I don’t care if my country went to war and lost or got blown to pieces 🤷🏻‍♂️ I also don’t care about any other country either. I’m an individualist. I am I.
NO, you should support and be proud of your country no matter what atrocties it has commited or how shit it is

Same

• +1
NO, you should support and be proud of your country no matter what atrocties it has commited or how shit it is
Why. It doesn't even exist.

It’s because you’re a woman.

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
me too, someone can insult my country and call it a shithole and i wouldn't give a fuck..

• JFL
very blackpilled

Low t trait
you know why i don't give a fuck, because i didn't fucking build my country and i'm not responsible for the state it is in good or bad. Maybe if I was PM/president i would.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
  • JFL
nigga thinks everyone is a woman bro u must be horny or something. the khhv got to u
:lul: Ok now I know why YOU are saying this.

But it’s because women aren’t loyal and wouldn’t fight for their country. That’s why I said so.

you know why i don't give a fuck, because i didn't fucking build my country and i'm not responsible for the state it is in good or bad. Maybe if I was PM/president i would.
Low T trait

my country treats me like a joke just like every other country on earth why should i not blow it up to pieces

• JFL
What country is that?

I still wouldn’t give a fuck even if I was President I’d just lead my military to war, abandon them, then retire and kill myself hitler type shitninnit

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Manletmachine and vermillioncorefan
im not sure on this one, im 50/50 divided

some people really dont give a F about their country
i hope the best for it, i will care if it to get blown to fuck unlike OP. But I don't rly care about it being the best. And i'm not nationalist at all and don't take insults to my country personally. Cuz to me my country is just the geographical place that i spawned in no more no less.

I care about me being the best as oppose to my country.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42009
i hope the best for it, i will care if it to get blown to fuck unlike OP. But I don't rly care about it being the best. And i'm not nationalist at all and don't take insults to my country personally. Cuz to me my country is just the geographical place that i spawned in no more no less.

I care about me being the best as oppose to my country.
You are wise

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
another nigga with a white man for avatar

theres a fucing pattern on this website

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incelmogger and Vermilioncore
Same I don't care about My country I don't know. Why

• JFL
You just said you don't care for it, now you're claiming the opposite.
I’m a self proclaimed hypocrite and full of double standards

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
low T

be nationalist