how come kids are scared of horror movies and gory movies but when I was 5 years old I begged my dad to buy Scream 2 and Scream 3

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
how come other kids are scared of horror movies or think gore is scary but I remember when I was 5/6 I was obsessed with the scream movies and final destination. I played with my GI Joes and pretended they died gruesomely.

• JFL
Reactions: Ark, 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 51781
When I was a kid I was a coward I remember I was even scared of the title screen from god of war 3

Fucking pussy innit good thing I grew out of this

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 51781 and Vermilioncore
how come other kids are scared of horror movies or think gore is scary but I remember when I was 5/6 I was obsessed with the scream movies and final destination. I played with my GI Joes and pretended they died gruesomely.
Darktriad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Niksy and Vermilioncore
I liked sleeping ln the dark when I was young wht does it mean??

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR and Deleted member 51781
I liked sleeping ln the dark when I was young wht does it mean??
Sleeping in the dark is natural. Humans sleep when it's dark outside and are awake when it's light. :p

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Deleted member 58285
Yes I watched all Freddie Krueger films as a kid
I had to argue with the VHS store clerk and convince that retard to give them to me because he wouldn't do it at first

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 58285
Same I watched movies like It and amityville home alone at night and Didnt give a f😈😈😈🖤

Sleeping in the dark is natural. Humans sleep when it's dark outside and are awake when it's light. :p
What about sleeping in graveyards?

• Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss
dark triad trait

What about sleeping in graveyards?
Don't see why you would do that. Perhaps you are so deprived of a natural diet that you wanna eat the corpses.

When I was at elementary me and my friends always told the autist kid to mess with girls, he always obeyed, one time he even throwed one on the floor and tried to force kiss her

Almost got expelled of elementary jfl, we once made a joke where my friend went inside the school bathroom with the autist kid and they started moaning faking sex while I was pushing against the door so he couldn't leave

When I was at elementary me and my friends always told the autist kid to mess with girls, he always obeyed, one time he even throwed one on the floor and tried to force kiss her

Almost got expelled of elementary jfl, we once made a joke where my friend went inside the school bathroom with the autist kid and they started moaning faking sex while I was pushing against the door so he couldn't leave
My mom beat the shit out of me

I always liked Batman but now I understand the joker 🃏🃏🃏😈
This is a quote from my late father..My unmatched per.. Be careful who you trust, remember the devil was once an angel 😈

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 58285 and Vermilioncore
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back