How come no one here ever talks about how Angelic Female Israeli Soldiers are wtf

Yliaster

Yliaster

Your real rating is your dating life
B8067bf09d6d0ba83ef29de65af6b4d6
4269a218872bc836cf05e0a348ea3231
Bbe865741698d3c485cb65b98be07ac0
Screen shot 2016 12 28 at 111620 am 1482941829
Iabizyu1inqz
YoutubeThumb3 1

These chicks mog 99.9% of the women I see IRL/Social Media

Looks like they were bred in a Lab or something

• Hmm...
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, bishounen0bladee, lordgandy2000 and 2 others
They're probably just hired models, part of a sneaky marketing campaign to convince young Israeli men to join the Army.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, zeshama, Lmao and 7 others
maybe in slumps of mumbai

It's a psyop. Wake up, it's a psyop.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar, Deleted member 29651 and Yliaster
Imagine being a palestine warrior, you over-run some military checkpoint, and these israelian female soldiers surrender to you

I'd spend the rest of my time raping these captives :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

They're actually Russian actors/models lol, look it up
This is psyop propaganda for men to join the army

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar and Yliaster
They're probably just hired models, part of a sneaky marketing campaign to convince young Israeli men to join the Army.

yeah seems legit tbh,my bad

have a nice day👋 :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Failed Thread

[ABORT]

all mogged by liza

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Over for jewcels. Arab cocku onry

Doesn't anyone have to go to military in Israel?

View attachment 2475739View attachment 2475740View attachment 2475741View attachment 2475742View attachment 2475743View attachment 2475744

These chicks mog 99.9% of the women I see IRL/Social Media

Looks like they were bred in a Lab or something
they choose these girls because theyre attractive, and then probably photoshop them afterwards too, its all propaganda to gain subtle favour in the minds of people whose understanding of politics is next to none, and can be swayed by one side simply having attractive women. the fact that you're even posting this is evidence that it works. Ignore any israeli propaganda, especially the propaganda surrounding the IDF. No matter how attractive these women are, it will never change the fact that Palestine will be free!

in the end, we will win!

Doesn't anyone have to go to military in Israel?
yeah service is mandatory but u can get out of it by pursuing rabbinic studies i believe. Lots of guys here saying its to convince israeli men to join the army, which may be true on one level, but i think its mostly to gain favour in the youth of foreign countries who see these posts, and theyre easily influenced and now their impression of the IDF isn't imperialist criminal pigs but rather cute girls, which works out very well in the IDF's favour on a cultural level. The IDF have very clever tactics and they understand the way that media and symbols work
check out this, an article showing the IDF not only read, but actively apply deleuzean tactics in war, despite deleuze's criticisms of their state.
If they apply deleuze, it wouldn't surprise me if they read and applied many other french marxist and post marxist theorists into their understanding of waging war, physically, psychologically, and culturally.

they have mandatory military service for both genders. these are just all the hottest Israeli women, and they're in the military because they have to be. Gal Gadot was too.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar