How come nobody here has gotten eye color changing surgery?

Deleted member 16834

Deleted member 16834

Millie 💕
It will ascend more people than any other surgery

most people would rather think about roping daily then getting colored eyes transplanted, why is that

if you wanna kill yourself why don’t you get this surgery instead (they even have a monthly option of $99 instead of paying $7k upfront). You got nothing to lose

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and PubertyMaxxer
"you got nothing to lose"
except your sight

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 16876
This Hindu dindu ascended extremely hard with them

930221BE F4C6 48AD 859B 65DEC1D88B4E

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Mewton and Deleted member 7725
because they ascended so hard that they left the forum

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Slob, Deleted member 16834 and 1 other person
Kind of agree. If you're non-white having green/blue eyes will be especially striking.

• +1
Reactions: WhatToDo and Deleted member 16834
"you got nothing to lose"
except your sight

I literally said people that are thinking of roping everyday and have nothing to lose bc they are already planning to die

not to mention no one has gotten blind from this surgery. Worst has been temporarily vision loss from increased eye pressure

• JFL
Reactions: BrownBoy
High risk low reward

Kind of agree. If you're non-white having green/blue eyes will be especially striking.

this Indian guy got them too and he ascended so hard

I literally said people that are thinking of roping everyday and have nothing to lose bc they are already planning to die

not to mention no one has gotten blind from this surgery. Worst has been temporarily vision loss from increased eye pressure
they didn't report back because they're blind and can't write on forums :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: 11gaijin and Zhuurst
No it will look fake and tryhard

Its not a high reward

:bluepill::bluepill:. only if your a pasty subhuman. Italian or darker shades will ascend extremely hard with light colored eyes

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

most people would rather think about roping daily then getting colored eyes transplanted, why is that

if you wanna kill yourself why don’t you get this surgery instead (they even have a monthly option of $99 instead of paying $7k upfront). You got nothing to lose
Can't u lose Ur sight??

Let's put it this way: I'd rather chop off my cock than go blind.

Also the whole "You wanna kill yourself? Why not [do risky thing] instead, you got nothing to lose" is so retarded. Suicidal tendencies don't mean a person doesn't care if they die, it means they find living insufferable. There's a big difference.

Can't u lose Ur sight??

negative. The worst thing you can get is glaucoma from increased eye pressure. When you book your appointment the ophthalmologist does a vigorous exam that has like 14 different checklists and only gives you the green light when you pass it. You have to meet the criteria for a already near perfect eye area to get them.

it’s international so a lot of subhumans tell the doctor to perform the surgery anyways when they don’t pass the exam resulting in later compilations.

there have been many people that have had these for 10+ years. Literally the model I posted above and 2 semi famous YouTubers. The rapper TIs wife and even a doctor from Russia got them too.

so yeah very public people have gotten these transplanted but yeah just like everything the subhuman neurotic deathnics on this forum will fear monger like the fucking faggots that they are

Let's put it this way: I'd rather chop off my cock than go blind.

Also the whole "You wanna kill yourself? Why not [do risky thing] instead, you got nothing to lose" is so retarded. Suicidal tendencies don't mean a person doesn't care if they die, it means they find living insufferable. There's a big difference.

negative. The worst thing you can get is glaucoma from increased eye pressure. When you book your appointment the ophthalmologist does a vigorous exam that has like 14 different checklists and only gives you the green light when you pass it. You have to meet the criteria for a already near perfect eye area to get them.

it’s international so a lot of subhumans tell the doctor to perform the surgery anyways when they don’t pass the exam resulting in later compilations.

there have been many people that have had these for 10+ years. Literally the model I posted above and 2 semi famous YouTubers. The rapper TIs wife and even a doctor from Russia got them too.

so yeah very public people have gotten these transplanted but yeah just like everything the subhuman neurotic deathnics on this forum will fear monger like the fucking faggots that they are

No one has gotten blind from this surgery

• +1

No one has gotten blind from this surgery
I don't know man I still feel squeamish about fucking around with my eyes, also it's probably quite expensive.

Hella low IQ post. Because it's a surgery that gives you a sizable chance of being permanently blind. It's not like other surgeries like LL, or fat removal, where if they fail, there's some amount of salvaging that can take place. You may say but if your LL fails, you'll be permanently disabled. No because you can either get prosthetic limbs, or just build the bones back to where they were before. Plus, there's the fact that you can just wear colored contacts instead if wanting to change your eye color.

I don't know man I still feel squeamish about fucking around with my eyes, also it's probably quite expensive.

$99 a month for people that can’t afford $7k upfront

and that’s perfectly legitimate reason. Just means the people with enough risk taking abilities will ascend like the model I posted (who btw rig ur after landed a modeling job with Armani in Milan) while the rest of copium ridden deathnics on this forum will weep into their 80s

• +1