How come theres no chads in fraternities?

Clavicular

Clavicular

Involuntarily/Celibate
Contributor
Every frat ive been too is mostly white gymmaxxed MTNs that are just super NT, and maybe an htn with a football build thats the “chad slayer” of the group. Is this proving the gymcel pill or ntpill?

They also usually have good jaws but dogshit eye areas ive noticed which is why they glasses max

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: nigkook, GabachoCopium, socialcel and 14 others
Gymcel pill is real, ntpill Not so much tbh

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, soover4me, smoth and 1 other person
Bad eye area probably from bad sleep due to excessive drinking and partying

NT is law too, physique you just need decent muscle tone and mass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, datboijj, Deleted member 52452 and 2 others
I dont think ive gotten mogged in a frat that i remember because im also gymcelled and tall

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nigkook, datboijj, n9wiff and 1 other person
I dont think ive gotten mogged in a frat that i remember because im also gymcelled and tall
Heightpill is the only Thing thats universally true concerning the bp

• +1
Reactions: nigkook, ChadL1te and Deleted member 52452
Nt is law bro!

Bad eye area probably from bad sleep due to excessive drinking and partying

NT is law too, physique you just need decent muscle tone and mass
No they have awful orbitals and ipd, also chad doesnt need sleep to have good eye area. Its about your orbital vector.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and dna_cel
Its the other way around
Not saying gymcelling is bad good body is a halo for sure

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj, Staceymaxxing, mog_me and 1 other person
I imagine frats like those cliche American teenage movies with the dumb chad jocks who are racist asf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52452, Clavicular and jinnu
Every frat ive been too is mostly white gymmaxxed MTNs that are just super NT, and maybe an htn with a football build thats the “chad slayer” of the group. Is this proving the gymcel pill or ntpill?

They also usually have good jaws but dogshit eye areas ive noticed which is why they glasses max
because htn's are already abroad traveling on their modeling contract or have better thing's to do than join a fraternity

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Xangsane
Its the other way around
It really isnt honestly. The only Thing ntness Helps you with is more Options in your mating choice because most people are by Definition nt, you Just can stand npcs better. But thats nothing to be proud of tbh

No they have awful orbitals and ipd, also chad doesnt need sleep to have good eye area. Its about your orbital vector.
Eh, hard to be even HTN facially if you really have "awful" orbitals and IPD. Probably have good game solely based on physique and NT.

Eh, hard to be even HTN facially if you really have "awful" orbitals and IPD. Probably have good game solely based on physique and NT.
Not “awful” per say but certainly not good eye areas.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Lack of sleep does ruin eye area too, not too dramatically but it can ruin your eyelid posture, especially if you feel restless throughout the day

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Hang around with wide receivers of football teams, Point guards od basketball and heavy weight boxers if u want to get mogged.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, ElTruecel, dna_cel and 3 others
NT is your life .org lied to you

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Clavicular
Chad Is like a unicorn you have to take into account most people fraud their pics online plus chad has a thick broad skull and 6'1"+ height

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Bushman and Clavicular
Hang around with wide receivers of football teams, Point guards od basketball and heavy weight boxers if u want to get mogged.
Athletes get the highest quality pussy they’re also better looking on average

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Clavicular, gigell and 1 other person
6”8 for uni minimum

How do I become a basketball player in uni

Athletes get the highest quality pussy they’re also better looking on average
Athletes tend to be leaner so they usually end up mogging most people around because most guys have soft pudgy faces

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, incel194012940, Clavicular and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular and coisbhai
Athletes tend to be leaner so they usually end up mogging most people around because most guys have soft pudgy faces
Leaner, taller, developed maxillas for optimal breathing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Jason Voorhees
Ok let’s say I’m a tall white

But I barely started playing basketball this year
No, you’re garbage you won’t play basketball in uni.

Are you in the US, how old are you?

That's very sad. The "super NT" part.

I’m 15 is there hope ?

Then how to become popular in uni ?
15 at 6’5? Tbh if I were you in the US I would start roiding hard and play football. Then you’ll go division one and get good white uni pussy

15 at 6’5? Tbh if I were you in the US I would start roiding hard and play football. Then you’ll go division one and get good white uni pussy
No , I’m in a Eastern European shithole and 6”1 but still growing a lot

I wanted to get roids but customs seized I’ll reship

Chad Is like a unicorn you have to take into account most people fraud their pics online plus chad has a thick broad skull and 6'1"+ height
Barely no one is chad, thats the answer of you question op

Most people are mtns or htns, so you see only mtns or htns simple

• +1
Reactions: Bushman, kiyopon, Clavicular and 1 other person
Chad in college is the 6’5 D1 hooper

• +1
Entry into frat is based on who you know and how likeable/sociable you are.

A lot of those dudes have had family members in those organizations for generations

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Clavicular

This proves the drunk pill. Borderline rape jfl. These college whores aren’t fucking these fellas sober

• JFL
majority are bloated and fat due to all the booze

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Clavicular
  • +1
Reactions: moggathon

Because that's all they are lmao. These niggas are just htns maybe an occasional lite but monster appeal

because htn's are already abroad traveling on their modeling contract or have better thing's to do than join a fraternity
yes that's what htns are
Runway models

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, not__cel and Clavicular
Because that's all they are lmao. These niggas are just htns maybe an occasional lite but monster appeal
Ive never seen a chadlite in a frat, MAYBE one but he will be like 5”7 or some huge failo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Blackgymmax

depends on if the frat are in upper tiers and in which states

but in general yeah they arent far from just being average looks, you are still more likely to find good looking guys in them than in the general campus area, college students in general are pretty ugly

my school has a good amount of gl frat guys though tbh

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Clavicular
depends on if the frat are in upper tiers and in which states

but in general yeah they arent far from just being average looks, you are still more likely to find good looking guys in them than in the general campus area, college students in general are pretty ugly

my school has a good amount of gl frat guys though tbh
Doubt they are above htn, they are prob just gymmaxxed or tall which is making u thino they are lite or chad

• +1
Reactions: nigkook and dragomaxxer
It's just that real chads are extremely rare.

Doubt they are above htn, they are prob just gymmaxxed or tall which is making u thino they are lite or chad

one of the ones im referring to isnt tall he resembles tom welling facially, different eye color but genuine resemblance specially hair and lower third.

other one is the son of a billionaire tall and extremely good facial characteristics, chadlite with infinite smv due to height physique and wealth

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and nigkook
Chads dont need to be in a special club to make connections

• +1
probably a location thing. some nerd colleges attract only nerds, so will have nerd fraternities. meanwhile universities hosting high t racists:

I imagine frats like those cliche American teenage movies with the dumb chad jocks who are racist asf
Depending on the type of colledge if it is SEC the yes but Ivy League will have mostly MTNs with the occasional Chad or Chang whilist HBCU(Historically Black Colleges ) will have a tone of HTN Blacks and sometimes a couple of Tyrones.

Chads dont need to be in a special club to make connections
Tbf a lot of frats are not based for connections for dating but rather for connections for professional life
(eg Skull and Bones in Yale university)

probably a location thing. some nerd colleges attract only nerds, so will have nerd fraternities. meanwhile universities hosting high t racists:

High t racists = israel bootlicking faggots who probably would let a kike fuck their wives and give all their money to foreign aid.