How common are foids that look like this in Greece?

Piratecel

Piratecel

Kraken
Ones that look like this foid on omegle, dark hair, tan with a decent face. Exactly my type but without the green eyes. What is black SMV in Greece like anyway. Greece is more western so it should be harder than other balkan countries
@InnerVoid

Attachments

• ssstik.io_1713643937143.mp4
    1.7 MB
Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: traveler, BrahminBoss, shizuku11111 and 6 others
brutal she forgot antarctica muh americans stupid

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and Piratecel
rare

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wollet2, nathan and Piratecel
greek anne hathaway

Ones that look like this foid on omegle, dark hair, tan with a decent face. Exactly my type but without the green eyes. What is black SMV in Greece like anyway. Greece is more western so it should be harder than other balkan countries
@InnerVoid

Top 0.5%

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Latinolooksmaxxer, murdah and 1 other person
probably like 2% stacy's are rare

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Piratecel
Shes not good looking.

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer, nathan and murdah
I've made multiple threads about her here. I went Greece saw similar phones. Ngl that video probably made me wanna go more. They are. Sexy AF. Shame they weren't forced to convert to Islam 😢

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, nathan, Latinolooksmaxxer and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Veganist and Piratecel
Looks more israeli

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and SecularIslamist
I've made multiple threads about her here. I went Greece saw similar phones. Ngl that video probably made me wanna go more. They are. Sexy AF. Shame they weren't forced to convert to Islam 😢
Did you talk to any, were they approachable?

Looks like a Greek HTB. I'd assume you'd find plenty of them in places where many young people are, like high schools and universities.

Greeks are racists, exactly like most countries that are very homogenous. Black SMV is bottom tier there. I mean what's the black/mixed population of Greece? Like 1%, best case scenario. BBC meme only works in places like USA and UK and even there it's vastly overblown, and you'll rarely see a black guy with a white hottie, unless he's rich/famous, or looks like an absolute Tyrone.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SplashJuice, Marsiere214, murdah and 2 others
Did you talk to any, were they approachable?
Nah. I was mainly in tourist areas. They do for sure mog tf out of British girls easily.

Definitely not as hypergamous so take that as a given. Idk what black SMV is like. Curry SMV is dogshit coz they all live in shitholes like Omonia.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Piratecel
Looks like a Greek HTB. I'd assume you'd find plenty of them in places where many young people are, like high schools and universities.

Greeks are racists, exactly like most countries that are very homogenous. Black SMV is bottom tier there. I mean what's the black/mixed population of Greece? Like 1%, best case scenario. BBC meme only works in places like USA and UK and even there it's vastly overblown, and you'll rarely see a black guy with a white hottie, unless he's rich/famous, or looks like an absolute Tyrone.
Of course some fob african migrant is gonna have dogshit smv, but a western black with $$$ is gonna be looked at differently.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah
@InnerVoid

She bad asf but one stupid whore

Are Greek white?

solid Helenic stacy, got the mediterranean big tits

kinda low IQ though

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Piratecel
im from there and shes rare

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel
you can find girls like her here. easy to slay if you are black since women are sex crazed animals for anytuing except sub 5 psl greek men

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Latinolooksmaxxer
guy chatting w her is subhuman

just be youtuber theory

brutal she forgot antarctica muh americans stupid
also artic isnt a continent, and there's no land in the north pole

jfl "australia continent"

most geographers divide the continents in 6 - americas, europe, africa, asia, oceania and antartica. some divide the americas in 3 making a total of 8 continents

however looking like a mix between madison beer (with better body) and anne hathaway makes most mfs overlook her dumbness

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
i can’t rate good when women are 30% angle frauding, 30% makeup, and 40% hair

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
why are incels obsessing over this foid?

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan

How common are foids that look like this in Greece?​

Foids in greece are fat disgusting feminists that participate in a feminist rally every other week calling for the smashing of the patriarchy and that all greek men are fascists and rapists, Sorry OP, Maybe try searching in serbia or smth

• +1
Foids in greece are fat disgusting feminists that participate in a feminist rally every other week calling for the smashing of the patriarchy and that all greek men are fascists and rapists, Sorry OP, Maybe try searching in serbia or smth
Are you from greece?

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet3incher
Why is Anne Hathaway on omegle

Balkans are far harder and hypergamous than greece

Last edited: