How crazy was this website when dream did his face reveal?

D

Deleted member 29670

Silver
i know it was not that long ago but I wasn’t on here at that time, but I bet that’s what everyone was talkin bout on here for like 2 weeks just JFLing at all those girls being super disappointed and that thought he was gonna be super attractive, I heard the poor guy is wearing a mask again, dude must’ve forgot that we already know what he looks like :/

B847CBA6 CE48 4E02 AAD4 E36420B622EE

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: theRiderEffect, BibleBelieving, humanoidsub7 and 5 others
I was, this is actually how I found out who dream was tbh it wasn’t me hat crazy

Just normal threads talking about how he was ugly and JBs would unsubscribe

At least I don’t remember it being that crazy ofc there was a lot of threads made about it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BibleBelieving, Deleted member 29670 and gribsufer1
I remember some ppl here rating him htn too tho the forum was more friendly back then nowadays if he was revealed ppl would say ltn

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BibleBelieving, Roamer and Deleted member 29670
I remember some ppl here rating him htn too tho the forum was more friendly back then nowadays if he was revealed ppl would say ltn
makes sense, I kinda feel bad for the guy but it was a stupid fucking decision on his part, he was chillin making millions of dollars playing minecraft and had millions of subscribers and didn’t have to worry about people recognizing him in public, he was still living a normal comfortable life and got peer pressured into showing his face, he even lost like a hundred pounds in preparation JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, BibleBelieving, humanoidsub7 and 3 others
makes sense, I kinda feel bad for the guy but it was a stupid fucking decision on his part, he was chillin making millions of dollars playing minecraft and had millions of subscribers and didn’t have to worry about people recognizing him in public, he was still living a normal comfortable life and got peer pressured into showing his face, he even lost like a hundred pounds in preparation JFL
Sad thing he looks kinda average. Idk who people were expecting under the mask? Jeremy Meeks lmao?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, shogrim, Deleted member 32831 and 9 others
Still don't understand why people think he's ugly. Just an average looking guy. Chin is a little too big and some other features are a little wonky too, but that's how it is for the average person wtf. But maybe there's something off-putting about his face for a lot of people, something that can't be objectively rationalized. But I still think he's pretty normal looking. Btw, I don't know anything about this guy. Maybe he's an asshole otherwise so people just latch onto his appearance because they want something to diss him over.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BibleBelieving and Deleted member 28541
how it was over for him and that he destroyed his career, and that the same would happen with what happened with corpse husband (siappointments and making fun of him)

• Ugh..
Reactions: BibleBelieving
Still don't understand why people think he's ugly. Just an average looking guy. Chin is a little too big and some other features are a little wonky too, but that's how it is for the average person wtf. But maybe there's something off-putting about his face for a lot of people, something that can't be objectively rationalized. But I still think he's pretty normal looking.
He looks like a friendly dude that helps you with math assignment at uni.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum and Jamaldickjavontus
Still don't understand why people think he's ugly. Just an average looking guy. Chin is a little too big and some other features are a little wonky too, but that's how it is for the average person wtf. But maybe there's something off-putting about his face for a lot of people, something that can't be objectively rationalized. But I still think he's pretty normal looking. Btw, I don't know anything about this guy. Maybe he's an asshole otherwise so people just latch onto his appearance because they want something to diss him over.
I think it was the way he revealed his face, if u watched the video it’s incredibly awkward and he didn’t face the camera straight at all, he kept the 3/4 angle the whole time, and it just felt really weird, probably insecurity had to do with it, imo I think he was just worried that he would look too fat, so that’s why he revealed from that angle.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: tombradylover, theRiderEffect, BibleBelieving and 2 others
I’m wondering how the state of this forum was when dream did his face reveal and if it was all people were talking about considering it’s a blackpill website

i know it was not that long ago but I wasn’t on here at that time, but I bet that’s what everyone was talkin bout on here for like 2 weeks just JFLing at all those girls being super disappointed and that thought he was gonna be super attractive, I heard the poor guy is wearing a mask again, dude must’ve forgot that we already know what he looks like :/

View attachment 2269635
He browses this forum 10000%

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BibleBelieving and Deleted member 29670
I think it was the way he revealed his face, if u watched the video it’s incredibly awkward and he didn’t face the camera straight at all, he kept the 3/4 angle the whole time, and it just felt really weird, probably insecurity had to do with it, imo I think he was just worried that he would look too fat, so that’s why he revealed from that angle.
Ok, I see. Perhaps it was then to context of it all. I heard he kind of hyped up the face reveal too? That doesn't help. If he had just casually one day showed his face without much ado I don't think anyone would've much cared.

I’m wondering how the state of this forum was when dream did his face reveal and if it was all people were talking about considering it’s a blackpill website
I have no idea what you talking about, also don’t care

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, OGJBSLAYER and zainab
Corpse’s was worse.

• +1
Reactions: plukee
how it was over for him and that he destroyed his career, and that the same would happen with what happened with corpse husband (siappointments and making fun of him)
what happened to corpse husband? I fucking hate that weirdo attention seeker

he looks like that guy from shrek