How did 5'6"/167cm Dave Franco attract Alison Brie and want went wrong with his height?

B

BatmanBegins

Iron
I mean that height is technically a death sentence for a white guy. Unless Celebheights got it wrong: https://www.celebheights.com/s/Dave-Franco-47847.html

81d16282ba40ec201049d8329ec758eb.jpg

dave-james-tom-franco.jpg

Douglas-Eugene-Franco-father.jpg

• +1
Reactions: boondocksmaxx
because he has a good face

its always the face

• +1
Reactions: greeneyedsubhuman, Deleted member 14478, boondocksmaxx and 12 others
because he has a good face

its always the face
People here will cope with height all they want but he could be 5’5 and still get a wife if his face was good enough

• +1
Reactions: boondocksmaxx and Deleted member 3299
People here will cope with height all they want but he could be 5’5 and still get a wife if his face was good enough
they think girls will start liking them because they are taller fucking lol unless they are mega manlet (5'2) who cares

• +1
Reactions: boondocksmaxx and Jagged0
they think girls will start liking them because they are taller fucking lol unless they are mega manlet (5'2) who cares

Says you 5'6" and handsome.

You're saying girls 5'9"-5'10" don't care?

• +1
Reactions: boondocksmaxx
Relatively good face saved this nigga. Also race. 5’6” is not exactly death tier. Even that one YouTuber critikal bagged white girl at 5’6”.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
Money and good looks

Says you 5'6" and handsome.

You're saying girls 5'9"-5'10" don't care?
they do but u have to realize most girls 5ft9+ are seen as inferior anyway. they are like manlets of girl world

also i am 6'5 and average at best i wish i was 5'6 and handsome

• +1
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 6191
they do but u have to realize most girls 5ft9+ are seen as inferior anyway. they are like manlets of girl world

NOOOO TALL IS BEST EVERY GIRL WILL DROOL IF YOURE TALL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
NOOOO TALL IS BEST EVERY GIRL WILL DROOL IF YOURE TALL
tall is good for sports tho i would have never made school teams if not for height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
Because he’s good looking and a celebrity and you’re overrating Allison bcz you’re probably an ethnic male (jbw theory) ...

tall is good for sports tho i would have never made school teams if not for height
Yeah true it is very helpful, but the argument most say is if youre tall it doesnt matter ab face

Relatively good face saved this nigga. Also race. 5’6” is not exactly death tier. Even that one YouTuber critikal bagged white girl at 5’6”.

I think 5'6" is salvageable if you are Indian/Asian, but quite a death sentence if you are white. You are like 4" below average of white males at that height.

that's non-sense.

you're saying Charlize Theron, Taylor Swift, Blake Lively are inferior.

Because he’s good looking and a celebrity and you’re overrating Allison bcz you’re probably an ethnic male (jbw theory) ...

Not really. I think she's legit hot white girl.

I think Barbara Palvin is quite overrated. Her face is a little weird.

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
On high school i used to hang with a friend that was 1,85cm tall ( 5'12 or 6'0 ), even tho he looked like shit and was nerdy some girls still looked upon him

I know shorter white guys with a handsome face that do quite well. You need charisma and a good personality to go along with it. Since most guys are socially retarded these days, having some charm goes along way.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless and Deleted member 110
I know shorter white guys with a handsome face that do quite well. You need charisma and a good personality to go along with it. Since most guys are socially retarded these days, having some charm goes along way.

Depends on how short. I think anything below 5'8" is not a reasonable height for a white guys. Maybe 5'7" if you have good proportions like James Dean.

But 5'6" is a bit of a stretch.

But either way, these short white guys won't reach their maximum potential because of his height and hardly compete with other taller men.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
Face+Status+Money+3.5 billion women = Chad Manlet will slay.

• +1
Status + Face

• +1
I’d consider under 5’7 directly over for a white man but he is a worldwide famous actor so women prolly don’t care. Also easily 6 psl face.

I think 5'6" is salvageable if you are Indian/Asian, but quite a death sentence if you are white. You are like 4" below average of white males at that height.
You've got it all wrong, he's white with a good face so he can still do ok with 5'6. If he were Indian or Asian it would be gigaover at 5'6 no matter the face.