How do i ask my mother to make food im starving

dude716274

dude716274

Banned
How do i ask my mother to make food im starving like bro im gonna die from starving i am 20kg underweight how do i ask her to make some food

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Fiqh, hydraiskami and 1 other person
Jesus, classic .org behavior
Just fucking ask her, telling you're hungry, or whip up something yourself
Mothers usually are kind, so they wouldn't starve you if you tell them you are

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: heychico, yeeyeeslayer, Deleted member 27066 and 1 other person
Bro im dying...................my collarbones are very visible and honestly its very cold here and yet i dont have any tshirts to wear or pants i only wear shorts cant even afford underwear socks or tshirt or anything bro i wear shorts nothing else bro its very cold im hugging my duvet

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mayo mogger, Ryldoo IS COPING, Infinite and 1 other person
It seems like you didnt understand shit nigga im not hungry im starving.also we are broke and %90 of our house was destroyed from earthquake i was used to be a chubby little fat kid but im starving rn.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Deleted member 55252, Infinite and 1 other person
just ask man
It seems like you didnt understand shit nigga im not hungry im starving.also we are broke and %90 of our house was destroyed from earthquake i was used to be a chubby little fat kid but im starving rn.

broke ass nigga hahahahaha

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: viniciz and dude716274
pics or dalitry

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 27066, ascension and BrahminBoss
I'm sorry man, I didn't think you were literally starving
Think there's any part time job you can do that both feeds you and gives you money? Just enough to warm yourself up and stuff? I wish you luck man, and if it was an earthquake, aren't there any relief programs for you guys? Try applying for one if you haven't already.

Go in the shower and turn the temp from extremely cold to extremely warm over and over again. It will create blood flow which will create calories so your not hungry.
The shower doesnt work its broken we only have goat piss to drink and get rid of our thirst

look @kebab this user is even more autistic than me

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
The shower doesnt work its broken we only have goat piss to drink and get rid of our thirst
Then stop being a pussy and complaining, btw, I'm currently eating salmon and chicken fillet in my warm room.

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
Back in the day, the og's would troll the greycels, now the greycels troll us...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 55252
I lost my virginity when I was like 8 bhai,

The 1 % is maybe a Maybach or another luxury car

Maybach S-Class, GLS, EQS SUV Show Their Dark Side With Night Series Version
عمویت بکارتت را دزدید

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Infinite and Deleted member 55252
عمویت بکارتت را دزدید
فقط بس کن چرا همه اینطور فکر می کنند؟!!! من مورد تجاوز جنسی قرار نگرفتم، این رابطه جنسی توافقی بین دختر دیگری بود

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: appealmaxed, Infinite and Fiqh
فقط بس کن چرا همه اینطور فکر می کنند؟!!! من مورد تجاوز جنسی قرار نگرفتم، این رابطه جنسی توافقی بین دختر دیگری بود
رابطه جنسی توافقی در هشت سالگی دیوانه کننده است

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252
رابطه جنسی توافقی در هشت سالگی دیوانه کننده است
آره اینجوری بود. اما به دلیل یهودیان ما در آن سن و سال پورن دیده بودیم و می خواستیم ببینیم که چگونه است. اما خوب است ما بچه بودیم پس بی گناه بود و مضر نبود

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: appealmaxed and Fiqh