How do I cope with missing out on life during my teenage years?

zerotohero

zerotohero

Roping soon
I am a late-bloomer with Asperger's, and was a shut-in for most of my teenage years.

My style at the time was so retarded that it would make even an autistic cringe. I wore hoodies, graphic tees, and sweatpants almost every day. It was embarrassing to look at myself in the mirror. I had no friends and wasn't interested in dating girls. And my hairstyle was the worst thing ever.

Now I look a bit better, but now those years are behind me and cannot cope with the fact that I've wasted all my teenage years and early 20s.

How do I cope with this?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChristianChad, alriodai, Prince88 and 3 others
Slay as much as possible now, don't worry about the past.

Let bygones be bygones.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, TITUS, Deleted member 19548 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin
By realizing you didn't miss out on anything, if you're good looking, you can easily date an 18 yo girl now which are just as attractive if not more attractive than JBs. If you're not good looking, there's nothing to lament because you were never meant to be happy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16984, Deleted member 18244, Kal-El and 2 others
Leave them yakhi. Any problem we will fix . Come pm

just enjoy the rest of your youth nothing you can do about the past

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20056
This whole life’s over after 20 is basement dweller cope

Life goes on and many people enjoy their 20s and 30s.Sure it’s different than teenage years but still can be good time.

Don’t let this too idealized version of being a teenager keep you from moving on.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie, Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 19548 and 1 other person
I wasted my teens fighting black people learning useless information and making suffoclone shit on my computer

Never got any friends

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19548 and Deleted member 20056
Men age better cope.

I am a late-bloomer with Asperger's, and was a shut-in for most of my teenage years.

My style at the time was so retarded that it would make even an autistic cringe. I wore hoodies, graphic tees, and sweatpants almost every day. It was embarrassing to look at myself in the mirror. I had no friends and wasn't interested in dating girls. And my hairstyle was the worst thing ever.

Now I look a bit better, but now those years are behind me and cannot cope with the fact that I've wasted all my teenage years and early 20s.

How do I cope with this?
Stop the cope go buy a rope or get lefort III

You can't make up for it :blackpill:, but that doesn't mean you can't live life to the fullest now, there's nothing you gain by crying about the past

I wasted my teens fighting black people learning useless information and making suffoclone shit on my computer

Never got any friends
Sounds like you lived the life.

there's no cope for missing out on teen love @Zer0/∞ :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Your time is fucking running out you dumb nigger. This doesn't only apply to women.

Indeed. I wore hoodies and hats daily as well.

Re: is it normal NOT to get songs stuck in my head?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#183147102Sunday, February 07, 2016 3:53 AM CST
Hmm? This is rather atypical. Typically, any sounds/speech that I hear continue to repeat themselves within my mind for hours at a constant rate. I am certain that this is abnormal. You should consider seeking neurological assistance.
Re: is it normal NOT to get songs stuck in my head?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#183147189Sunday, February 07, 2016 3:59 AM CST
"how could this be a neurological deficiency?" Simple. It is unnatural for any individual to easily omit excessive thoughts/sounds from his/her mind. All "regular" individuals usually continue to have the thoughts/sounds excessively repeat themselves constantly for endless hours. To an extent, it is actually very painful, given that you cannot "shift" your thoughts or rid yourself of the sound. If you are incapable of experiencing this, it is very likely that your nervous-system signalling is impaired.