How do i fucking debloat even more

R

rudolph

Iron
Ive been doing all the muh avoid carbohydrates muh avoid sodium muh avoid sugar muh drink lots of water muh take loads of potassium

It works but i dont have fucking giga mogger youth looking face curve all the way down to my chin.

How do i debloat even further??????????????

Ive been doing all the muh avoid carbohydrates muh avoid sodium muh avoid sugar muh drink lots of water muh take loads of potassium

It works but i dont have fucking giga mogger youth looking face curve all the way down to my chin.

How do i debloat even further??????????????

ur prob not lean enough, and its not muh carbs muh sodium muh sugar etc all of those are real and will debloat you

you are:
-not lean enough
-not eating as little carbs as you think you are
-not keeping a good enough potassium to sodium ratio
-not moving as much as you should in order to sweat more which will make you debloat faster

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57122, med and PseudoMaxxer
ur prob not lean enough, and its not muh carbs muh sodium muh sugar etc all of those are real and will debloat you

you are:
-not lean enough
-not moving as much as you should in order to sweat more which will make you debloat faster
this, u are probably not even taking enough potassium.

And if u do all of those and still have no definition, u either fat or have no bones.

Other things that help debloat u (temporarily, let’s say before a night out) are:

-coffee
-icing your face
-guasha (i personally don’t do this but heard people say it helps temporarily to debloat)

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer

And if u do all of those and still have no definition, u either fat or have no bones.

Other things that help debloat u (temporarily, let’s say before a night out) are:

-coffee
-icing your face
-guasha (i personally don’t do this but heard people say it helps temporarily to debloat)
yeah icing unironically debloats face insanely quick, i thought it was cope for the longest time but massaging ice cube on zygos and throughout cheeks with swiping type motions makes a visible difference quickly as fuck

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanEyeArea and PseudoMaxxer
yeah icing unironically debloats face insanely quick, i thought it was cope for the longest time but massaging ice cube on zygos and throughout cheeks with swiping type motions makes a visible difference quickly as fuck
very true, bro If u listen to these fucking users they’ll tell u everything is cope and to just LDAR jfl.

While normies on tiktok and greycels looksmaxx with these informations.

very true, bro If u listen to these fucking users they’ll tell u everything is cope and to just LDAR jfl.

true kinda crazy to think about the fact that the normie zoomers getting this advice on tiktok will ascend more with literally minimal 5% knowledge than legacy users here who prob know every single possible thing they can do and need to ascend themselves but still choose to not even shower and shave daily

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SubhumanEyeArea and PseudoMaxxer
blasting caffeine + skipping meals works more than any other thing for me

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod and dragomaxxer

While normies on tiktok and greycels looksmaxx with these informatio

-coffee
-icing your face
I do

you are:
-not lean enough
No legit it does work i just need to go even further

Ive been eating like no carbohyrdates

Never really even seen this people give useful shit

Most arent muh just ldr

you are:
-not lean enough
Maybe i just take potassuim pills and they only have 100 miligrams