How do I get my hands on MK-677 / Ibutamoren

womanfearer

womanfearer

it MIGHT be over
Hi. I'm aware there's sources like store.bio and chemyo, but they require you to pay with crypto, otherwise you must pay a fee when directly buying from your debit card. I can't fucking purchase crypto because I'm 14 and even then, it'd be on some platform where you just use it to hold and hope for gains since it'd be "teenager-oriented", not one where you can actually send bitcoin to different addresses.

I know there's people here who have taken it at such an age, so could one of those people, or anyone for that matter, help me find a workaround?

31308.jpg

• Hmm...
Reactions: womanfearer
Hi. I'm aware there's sources like store.bio and chemyo, but they require you to pay with crypto, otherwise you must pay a fee when directly buying from your debit card. I can't fucking purchase crypto because I'm 14 and even then, it'd be on some platform where you just use it to hold and hope for gains since it'd be "teenager-oriented", not one where you can actually send bitcoin to different addresses.

I know there's people here who have taken it at such an age, so could one of those people, or anyone for that matter, help me find a workaround?
ill buy it for you

get someone older to buy it for you

or if you're indian just tell your parents you're buying textbooks to become doctor and they won't ask questions

Either buy a prepaid card or find a server that'll help you buy crypto