how do i tanmaxx

cheerio

cheerio

Silver
i get pretty pale in the winter, what do i do. i tried beta carotine but maybe i was using the wrong ammount because i havnt seen any results, im fine using spray/cream tanners or wtv theyre called, any reccomendations for a natural looking and good tan?

lycopene + astaxanthin im putting you on rn

Hydroquinone, avoid sun exposure, use sunscreen

Beta Carotene takes time. What dosage do you take? 25,000 IU is probably the best option and takes about a month to a month and a half to see results. Also just eat carotenoids, they can also be good for anti aging.

24 mg astaxanthin/day for 3 months
40-50 mg lycopene/day for 3 months
Maybe 25 000 or 50 000 IU(NE)/day beta carotene for only 1-2 months. (It builds up easier, you will see the results from this earlier, plus you don't want to be too orange.)

All of them together. No way you won't see any results. The effects will fade after some time, if you stop, so you should take these forever from now on, but on a lower dose. After 3 months, you can go from 24 mg to 8-12 mg asta and it will stay like that. Taking these in the long term is okay, because they are healthy anyway, the nice tan is just a nice side effect.