How do iPhone cucks not go insane?

normie_joe

normie_joe

Lefort 4 patient in Sunil's back kitchen
You need 50 steps to do something android can do in 2.

There's no universal back button, shit file manager, no modded apps, no YouTube revanced, no systemwide adblocking and the list goes on.

Shitsung phones may have worse cameras, but I will go insane if I were to use an iPhone.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, exo, 4ever and 23 others
Although Android had a lot of benefits I remember talking about it back then it’s legit a giga status falio. I don’t know a single guy above the age of 16/17 with an Android unless they’re giga aspie

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoH, optimisticzoomer, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 22 others
3 eyed camera hard carries

i hope they come out with 4 eyes

iphone 4 life

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover and Korea
but at least jbs mire my new iphone and suck my dicks cuz of it

• +1
Reactions: jacobrb07 and murdah

There's no universal back button, shit file manager, no modded apps, no YouTube revanced, no systemwide adblocking and the list goes on.

Shitsung phones may have worse cameras, but I will go insane if I were to use an iPhone.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: exo, Ricky212, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 4 others
ofc a curry has an android

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: exo, Imretarded?, Ricky212 and 18 others
soy trait caring about phones

• +1
Reactions: jacobrb07, ShowerMaxxing and zura
Although Android had a lot of benefits I remember talking about it back then it’s legit a giga status falio. I don’t know a single guy above the age of 16/17 with an Android unless they’re giga aspie

No you are right, I overhead a teenage girl telling her friend to get a case with a cutout for the Apple logo so everyone knows it's an iPhone.

Absolute mental retardation and consumerism.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jacobrb07, ShowerMaxxing, HeightPilledum and 6 others
androids are the better phones. but honestly i wouldn’t trade my iphone for an android just because the stigma it comes with owning such a non nt ass phone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212, jacobrb07, normie_joe and 1 other person
androids are the better phones. but honestly i wouldn’t trade my iphone for an android just because the stigma it comes with owning such a non nt ass phone
i owned a huwawei when i was younger and i wouldn't wish that upon my worst enemy

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, Ricky212, jacobrb07 and 3 others
don’t know a single guy above the age of 16/17 with an Android unless they’re giga aspie
I've been posting on incel forums exclusively from an android for the past 2 years and I'm 32.

• Woah
Reactions: ElTruecel
i owned a huwawei when i was younger and i wouldn't wish that upon my worst enemy
maybe because it’s a huwaei, i had a samsung before and i do preferred it to my iphone

It's about being NT not the functions boyo.

• +1
Reactions: jacobrb07
what’s best cheapest android phone

Sent from my iPhone

Don’t even know what half of those are

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe

Nigga they got rid of the universal back button a long time ago jfl tf year old android are using :lul:

As an android supremacist, I think IOS has bridged the gap between the two in recent years. At this point is really just about personal preference. I might actually upgrade to an iPhone after my contract ends next year

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and normie_joe
what’s best cheapest android phone

Sent from my iPhone

Some of these niggas I swear.

They buy a $1000 iPhone and when they want to try android, they buy a $50 piece of shit from Aliexpress and complain about how Androids are laggy and lower quality than iPhones.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, Ricky212, jacobrb07 and 1 other person
Nigga they got rid of the universal back button a long time ago jfl tf year old android are using :lul:

Nigga I'm literally on Android 14, and using it right now.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Swarthy Knight

I've used both and IOS is still very much usable. Since most people just use their phone for web browsing, calling and watching videos the product is still very usable and easy.

That being said IOS does gave modded apps from when I used it. Third party app stores are a thing on IOS and were just as easy to install. Switched to Samsung in the end though.

Why would you use your phone for anything other than calls or taking pics?
It's over for this generation they treat their phone like their personal computer, muh file manager muh apps.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, Ricky212 and jacobrb07
I'm using a Pixel 8 rn and got no back button. Haven't seen that since my old LG
"Back button" is built in to every android OS if I'm not mistaken, it just isn't physical

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: reek, normie_joe and Swarthy Knight
all of this is on iphone

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover

Because theyre NT

• So Sad
"Back button" is built in to every android OS if I'm not mistaken, it just isn't physical
I think it might be an add on feature

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
I'm using a Pixel 8 rn and got no back button. Haven't seen that since my old LG

When I say universal back button, I'm not talking a literal button.

I'm talking about how android has an OS wide back option while iPhones you have to look within an app.

• Woah
Pixel 8 bro get your money up
I would get Pixel over Samsung even if they were the same price tbh. There's just something about Samsung that I inherently hate. Maybe bcuz it's a chink made phone

all of this is on iphone

No it's not.

Ad blocking is limited to safari, the back button is app specific, modded apps take more steps than necessary to install, there is no YouTube revanced.

No it's not.

Ad blocking is limited to safari, the back button is app specific, modded apps take more steps than necessary to install, there is no YouTube revanced.
i got youtube premium free with the scarlet app
modded app took me 5 seconds to install
i got ad blocking in safari lol

i think you're just coping lil bro

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
i got youtube premium free with the scarlet app
modded app took me 5 seconds to install
i got ad blocking in safari lol

i think you're just coping lil bro

How many steps did it take? Side loading apps that way means you get your certificate revoked or blacklisted after a short time.

And android has system wide adblocking, not just safari.

I literally use an iPad.

I used the iphone 15 pro max the best phon in the worlld

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer

Literally the complete opposite, saying iPhone is retarded and that android is better is such a midwit trait, :smugjak: I’m not gonna follow the crowd I-I’m gonna use an android, he as if I would ever let the goberment spy on me”. iPhone is way more secure, easy to use, as soon as iPhones get sideloading it’s over for androids apart for in the third world, sideloading is the only thing preventing iPhone from completely raping android into submission

Literally the complete opposite, saying iPhone is retarded and that android is better is such a midwit trait, :smugjak: I’m not gonna follow the crowd I-I’m gonna use an android, he as if I would ever let the goberment spy on me”.

You gotta be a special kind of retard to think either company doesn't leech all data that's available on you 24/7.

iPhone is way more secure,

Says who? It's secure in the sense Apple locks the OS and prevents the user from doing what they want.

That's like saying a cage is a security measure...for the prisoner.

easy to use,

Easy in the sense that this

images

Is easier to drive than this

2019-honda-civic-sedan-1558453497.jpg

Because it doesn't possess the features.

as soon as iPhones get sideloading it’s over for androids apart for in the third world, sideloading is the only thing preventing iPhone from completely raping android into submission

Blud thinks sideloading will override OS level restrictions imposed by Apple ☠️

Bro I have an iPad and I use both, iOS sucks balls. MacOS is alright for productivity, but iOS is garbage.

I use No Name Smartphone

normies do NOT care about modded or advanced apps or adblockers they just want fast working reliable phone that's safe to use and thats what Iphone is all about

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
keep your spergdroid

Oh yeah wtf
How do icucks go back, e.g. when clicking on a thread?
Cos on my android I have a back button at the bottom

Also home button. Do iPhones have an icon at the bottom to go to home screen?

Got an iPhone 12 pro max back when it was new and a few days later I returned it for the newest Samsung model.

Was the right decision. I don't think you want to associate with women who leave you hanging for the phone model you have.

Not going to have a worse phone experience to appease some dumass hoe.

If money is no issue, you can get an iPhone for social media / business. Android for private usage.

MacBooks are pretty nice though.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Afro_Kang
Back