How do you guys not cope with eating fastfood?

kurd

kurd

kurd
Fucking hell im on day 5 and craving a big juicy burger and chicken nuggets rn i just want to eat FUCKKKKK healthy food is so boring

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and efidescontinuado
I can cook better than most fast food places, and burgers don't have bad macros if you make them yourself.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: russiancelreturns, aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 43403 and 1 other person
I just ate some in n out, i eat fast food like everyday

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Allornothing and Deleted member 43403
fatass retard. drink a protein shake and youll be full for a while.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28774
I can cook better than most fast food places, and burgers don't have bad macros if you make them yourself.
true i gotta step up my cooking game i love pizzas and shit

today i cooked some nice salmon with vegetables
DD88CECB 76BA 487C 9167 2ADDEA882EB6

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43403 and Deleted member 28774
thin crust pizzas have good macros if you layer them with vegetables and meats.
thank you orc, also another question, i fucked up yesterday by binging and doubling my calories in that day. do you think it ruined my progress? or just slowed it down?
08286807 E646 4DB6 BB9F 03BE6DC3F4D2

but you can't make legit restaurant pizza at home (not talking about $2 crap), you need this shit:

I don't find it appealing.

Attachments

• 83D9E634-4ABB-48AA-BFB0-4BCE36CDFCD9.webp
    41.5 KB · Views: 0
but you can't make legit restaurant pizza at home (not talking about $2 crap), you need this shit:

View attachment 2442156
you can get pretty far with a stone oven outdoors.

thank you orc, also another question, i fucked up yesterday by binging and doubling my calories in that day. do you think it ruined my progress? or just slowed it down?View attachment 2442155
if you're eating massive quantities of food it's poorly digested and you don't actually absorb all the calories, cheat days don't affect long term progress.

Burger King and McD is very good, I eat it like once every two weeks

why is it so fucking believable that you cook amazing? i dont know, i just believed it 100% as soon as I read it

you can get pretty far with a stone oven outdoors.

if you're eating massive quantities of food it's poorly digested and you don't actually absorb all the calories, cheat days don't affect long term progress.
Got it, i try to eat 1500 calories full of legit healthy fruits like meat and vegetables and shit, also fruits. makes me full,

thank you orc🙏🙏

you made this urself? wtf bro.. how many cals and protein each is that?

I make burgers regularly.

they're probably around 650-700 calories each.

rip, im a little fat like 22% bf so im leanmaxxing rn to look better, ever thought abt it urself?
I tried to leanmax but I have no discipline at all

Craving that hard after 5 days is wild fam