How do you hide black pill terminology at work

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
I almost blamed the jews said it's over accidentally and a whole host of other fucking black pilled shit I don't know how niggers hide being black pilled how do normies do this shit ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mid, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), butterworld and 5 others
I almost slipped and told my mom I run an online incel pirate crew

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mid, Axii, sub5c3l and 1 other person
what 4 years of .org does to a nigga

6326C010 3D81 433E A75F 25CD745E7D88

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78, Lynxress, sub5c3l and 1 other person
what 4 years of .org does to a nigga

Bro i don't think you realize saying even 1/10th the shit on here will get you fired irl

• JFL
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and sub5c3l
I almost blamed the jews said it's over accidentally and a whole host of other fucking black pilled shit I don't know how niggers hide being black pilled how do normies do this shit ?
just be very high inhib and non nt like me , ion talk to people

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
just be very high inhib and non nt like me , ion talk to people

I can't man i don't know how introverts do this i get bored fucking shit less i laugh so loud other people can hear me across the factory half the time i can't do it man it's just not me

• Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l
I can't man i don't know how introverts do this i get bored fucking shit less i laugh so loud other people can hear me across the factory half the time i can't do it man it's just not me
browse looksmax.org during job:ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Axii and Lynxress
I use these ones frequently
It's over / brutal / never began / betabuxxer / mogged
I don't care

Last edited:
Most people are Blue-pilled and doomed to remain in the Matrix. These people will laugh at Blackpill terminology and try to cope and dismiss black-pilled views.

Coming out as a black-pilled in public is the way to go if you want retards and normies to laugh at you and never take you seriously again.

You can still be saying the truth without using Blackpill terminology. Or better, don't say anything at all; no one will understand criticism against society anyway. Most people have superficial psychology and don't do deep thinking about society and the world.

• +1
Reactions: ChickenRun and Klasik01
Most people are Blue-pilled and doomed to remain in the Matrix. These people will laugh at Blackpill terminology and try to cope and dismiss black-pilled views.

Coming out as a black-pilled in public is the way to go if you want retards and normies to laugh at you and never take you seriously again.

You can still be saying the truth without using Blackpill terminology. Or better, don't say anything at all; no one will understand criticism against society anyway. Most people have superficial psychology and don't do deep thinking about society and the world.

Most people think the world is a beautiful place when in reality is a big messed up competition between humans.
Don't ever try talking about the BP in college or uni, feminists would be sure to take you out of it. In college you just have to say "love doesn't have boundaries" and people would agree when in reality they all judge.
This is a fucking lie!

I use these ones frequently
It's over / brutal / never began / betabuxxer / mogged
I don't care
Except i got a job and have to wage cuck i'm not getting fired from this man your mentally insane if you think i'm going back to being neet

browse looksmax.org during job:ogre:

I do cage why do you think my responses are during the day it's over if you get caught though tbqh i'm not the only 1 doing it but the bosses get pissed if you look at black pill shit

• So Sad
I do cage why do you think my responses are during the day it's over if you get caught though tbqh i'm not the only 1 doing it but the bosses get pissed if you look at black pill shit
were you ever caught?

were you ever caught?

No thankfully but i have had to be careful in mid sentences i almost blurt out ''jew'' or when i see an ugly collague ''it's over'' i can't help it like every bit of the bone structure i can't unsee that

• JFL