how do you wear lifts without killing your feet?

sytyl

sytyl

Kraken
I have to wear lifts to get to over 6' from 5'11 now because reasons, I've been doing so for over a month now but it still hurts my feet any time I take them off after hours of use, I use these from amazon:

what insoles are best? I don't want to buy a big clunky shoe
@Amnesia pls respond

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Pythagoras, Deleted member 9670 and 5 others
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 5786, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and 1 other person
can you tell me how good im fucking lutte in the esshole and with my fingers too abusing that stunted dog like grocieries

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 9670, goat2x and 7 others
Taking my shoes off at the end of the day legit feels so good. My lifts hurt my feet so much, but its the price I must pay for shit height genetics :lasereyes:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19, Deleted member 14543, Deleted member 2403 and 1 other person
can you tell me how good im fucking lutte in the esshole and with my fingers too abusing that stunted dog like grocieries
yes bro

• +1
Reactions: Tony
dont do sports in them

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and sytyl
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Tony
you're fking lutte bussy good he won't walk straight for a week:feelsgood:
@N1666 gtfih im fucking lutte so hard that abused dog wont be able to walk :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, .👽., Deleted member 12669 and 1 other person
Im so lucky Im latino, height doesn't matter for me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 9670, Beanermaxxer and 7 others
yo styl can u tell tsrtser to make his profile public

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, lutte and sytyl
sock lifts 👍

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, turkproducer and sytyl
yo styl can u tell tsrtser to make his profile public
@TsarTsar444 bro why ur profile private, make public pls :feelsgood:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte and Tony
Im so lucky Im latino, height doesn't matter for me
height shouldn't matter but some dog convinced me to wear lifts and now I have to keep up the lie

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 15099
height shouldn't matter but some dog convinced me to wear lifts and now I have to keep up the lie
Seriously, I have never understood why men are shamed for being short whilst women mostly aren't. Its so stupid

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, datboijj and sytyl
Those half ones are best. Full lifts require more shoe space and can make it hard to fit your feet. Don’t overkill with levels. Usually those singular 2 cm ones are most comfortable. But a section can be added. In my opinion people overestimate how much height you can add without it looking weird or it becoming uncomfortable.

Still amazing I grew to 6 foot barefoot. I was insecure about not being 6 foot in 2019-2020 when I was 181 cm, but now I’m actually 183 barefoot before bed. It’s like god granted me my wish

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, sytyl and JosephGarrot123
4dbff955-be83-4209-8b8f-7173721813d5-gif.1331844

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19, Marsiere214 and datboijj
If you just want to get over 6' timbs, airmaxes etc should be enough

• Hmm...
Reactions: sytyl
  • JFL
Reactions: Beanermaxxer, lutte and enzo
Stop using lifts,better buy high shoes instead like,air max shoes,lifts are going to ruin your posture and walking

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and sytyl
i use thos eexact insoles, I rememebr the first month or so of wearing elevator shoes was so awkward and hurt my feet and stuff but now it feels weird to wear normal shoes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15252, Deleted member 14543, Uglybrazilian and 3 others
My feet eventually got used to them after 2 months I was fully comfortable wearing them all the time. Still am

• +1
Stop using lifts,better buy high shoes instead like,air max shoes,lifts are going to ruin your posture and walking
Everyone can tell you’re frauding height with those shoes. It’s hard to tell with insoles

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lutte and sytyl
Everyone can tell you’re frauding height with those shoes. It’s hard to tell with insoles
they don't look good either from an aesthetic standpoint unless you're a zoomer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
You can't, it's trash, you weren't meant to get into this position.

• So Sad
@/data/avatars/s/1/1669.jpg?1632963941@TsarTsar444 bro why ur profile private, make public pls :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and sytyl
Seriously, I have never understood why men are shamed for being short whilst women mostly aren't. Its so stupid
Because it's a dimorphic trait, like neck size. women shouldn't feel bad for having a pencil neck. just like man shouldn't feel bad about having flat nipples.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543 and sytyl
Those are completely normal shoes wdym everyone wears stuff like that

Op is abused corporate wageslave tho his boss will fire him if he doesn’t wear suit and tie and dress shoes

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 9670, CupOfCoffee and 4 others
Because it's a dimorphic trait, like neck size. women shouldn't feel bad for having a pencil neck. just like man shouldn't feel bad about having flat nipples.
Keep coping bitch
Anybody else want a Duo category LR Nappa & Vegeta LR? They could be A  Saiyan Saga & Pure Saiyans lead. I always loved the arrival of these two  back in the

• JFL
Taking my shoes off at the end of the day legit feels so good. My lifts hurt my feet so much, but its the price I must pay for shit height genetics :lasereyes:
Which ones should I get? I’m 5’7 I want to get to 6’0

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and sytyl
Dimorphic traits have correlations with testosterone. Height has nothing to do with testosterone

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and datboijj
Op is abused corporate wageslave tho his boss will fire him if he doesn’t wear suit and tie and dress shoes
cope we're indefinitely work from home I'm actually begging to go back into office like a good wagey since I procrastinate too much at home cuz 0 work ethic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, lutte and Deleted member 7580
cope we're indefinitely work from home I'm actually begging to go back into office like a good wagey since I procrastinate too much at home cuz 0 work ethic
True it’s very hard to work or study from home

idk how people like it

• +1
Reactions: lutte, datboijj and sytyl
Literally you
44D82F59 2C17 4285 86E2 32E293E45FD0

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Marsiere214 and sytyl
Dimorphic traits have correlations with testosterone. Height has nothing to do with testosterone
Height correlates with gender you dumbwit. Traits don’t have to be determined by Testosterone to be dimorphic

True it’s very hard to work or study from home

idk how people like it
Op made the mistake of becoming a code monkey so he has to do actual work unlike many others who just chill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 7580 and sytyl
I
Op made the mistake of becoming a code monkey so he has to do actual work unlike many others who just chill
I took 1 introductory cs class in college and shit was hell
Also everyone in cs building was a weirdo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, curryslayerordeath, sytyl and 1 other person
throw rocks into your shoes that will induce bonesmashing and make you taller (y)

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Amnesia and sytyl
I

I took 1 introductory cs class in college and shit was hell
Also everyone in cs building was a weirdo
We also did some coding in school, was easy enough making a calculator and stuff like that but working with that would be hell, I hate tech really

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 7580, sytyl and 1 other person
Height has nothing to do with testosterone
Try again with a straight face. height would make everything bigger. size = T. just because some manlets are high T doesn't mean there's no correlation. the only weird correlation is that dick and height aren't necessarily go together, but they're both affected by T.

• +1
We also did some coding in school, was easy enough making a calculator and stuff like that but working with that would be hell, I hate tech really
:p

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and lutte
Well were not going back I don’t mean I don’t enjoy modern technology
cope he was 100% right

i should leave that copy of industrial society and its future lying around in my unis engineering building tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and lutte
just walk around on your tippy toes nigga

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and sytyl
cope he was 100% right

i should leave that copy of industrial society and its future lying around in my unis engineering building tb
ok but its unstoppable
Arent you an indian code monkey too, no offense
It seems even people who work with it dont like it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, curryslayerordeath and sytyl
ok but its unstoppable
Arent you an indian code monkey too, no offense
It seems even people who work with it dont like it
I don't like it but tbh I can't think of any other job that gives as much free time

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
just walk around on your tippy toes nigga
I’ve done that on dates bcz I larp as 6’2 on bumble/hinge when I’m not even 6’ :what:

• +1