How does he have so much JB appeal despite long midface

Deleted member 8583

Deleted member 8583

ice trae
footballer kai havertz long midface but so much JB appeal (not statusmaxx either since i showed him to 5-6 girls who don't watch football at all normal pics of him without football shirts) and they fawned over him. Hes got a long midface but still looks good, why? How do i havertzmaxx with my long midface

Attachments

• cfe.jpg
    cfe.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 430
Cause he isnt boneless

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 2658, sandcelmuttcel and 9 others
Tbh aside from his midface he's got no flaws, great cheekbones and eyes.
I'm starting to think that if you have a long midface having wide, angular cheekbones is necessary to look good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7506, Reoa, Schönling and 3 others
Tbh aside from his midface he's got no flaws, great cheekbones and eyes.
I'm starting to think that if you have a long midface having wide, angular cheekbones is necessary to look good
cant i cheekbone fraud with fillers?

just found this frontal of him, he doesnt have a long midface at all
9d158957a59f289ea8f478fd5c9b08b7

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, ScramFranklin, SteveRogers and 4 others
Good level of dimorphism, pretty boy maxxed too.

It gives him the pretty /masc pheno similar to a model which is why jbs love him

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel

Attachments

• cxdvv.jpg
    cxdvv.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 401
Good level of dimorphism, pretty boy maxxed too.

It gives him the pretty /masc pheno similar to a model which is why jbs love him
what makes him so pretty/masc is what im asking really despite his midface

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
what makes him so pretty/masc is what im asking really despite his midface
Look at his feminine feature sand his zygos, jaw eye area. Yes midface failos him, but not much

if that's a long midface then I need to rope

• JFL
Reactions: justadude
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
i don't get that pic tbh everytime i see him play or pics taken from further with better lens he seems more long midface
thats cause his mouth is wide open, just an illusion. if u were to calculate it in that pic its still above 1.0

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin
thats cause his mouth is wide open, just an illusion. if u were to calculate it in that pic its still above 1.0
yeah but even when his mouth is wide open creating an illusion of long midface he still looks good? illusion or not

No. His midface is long. Midface isn't everything bro
but my midface is my main failo though and it puts me at a 4.5 psl i need to ascend

because every good looking guy still looks good with their mouth open. Mr retard
ur not getting it, not every guy gl with a normal midface gets a long midface when they have their mouth open is why they still look good but why does havertz look good with a long midface

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 232
pct and zygos?

Last edited:
SWALLOW THE PHENOPILL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
so u think cheekbones and eye area can offset midface?
I don't believe a longish midface is unattractive in and of itself. it's almost always paired with considerable maxillary recession which is why it gets a bad rep. maher has a long midface but good features so it doesn't matter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 8583
Bones, NW0, not ugly and rich. How is this even a question? Even Messi or Ozil wouldn't have trouble getting pussy just by being insanely rich and famous.

Bones, NW0, not ugly and rich. How is this even a question? Even Messi or Ozil wouldn't have trouble getting pussy just by being insanely rich and famous.
i just said statusmaxx /rich wasn't a thing since i showed him to multiple foids with no football knowledge wearing normal clothes, he's basically unknown to people who don't watch football. Do u think wide zygos, hair and eyes make up for midface failo

just found this frontal of him, he doesnt have a long midface at all
View attachment 546664

That picture is from when he was 17 his face has gotten longer i had the same thing if you look at other pictures of him from 2016 his midface is pretty compact compared to today.
Nintchdbpict000304329195
Kai Havertz

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8583
Tall skull does not = long midface idk why people keep messing this up

• +1
Reactions: Dylan2
His face isn't much downward grown so its ok