How does it feel to look in the mirror and see a white man? (Greeks and Turkroaches stay the FUCK OUT )

n9wiff

n9wiff

Luminary
dead srs question

-BrahminBoss

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, ominion, iloveboobs and 2 others
If I stare into my ocean blue eyes long enough it opens a portal to agartha

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, ominion, mathis and 10 others
If I stare into my ocean blue eyes long enough it opens a portal to agartha

Goonerholocaust​

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion, isis_Bleach, Roquefort and 2 others
think I would kms if I wasn't white

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ominion, slavicpsycho, mathis and 7 others
I look like a beta nerd

• So Sad
Reactions: n9wiff
I'm pale and get called out for it
so no it's ass

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff, Imretarded? and Kaari
Ngl, there is not a day in my life when I am not grateful for being a semi-tall white male. I just wish I was given a better forehead and more bonemass

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Rhino LeFort and n9wiff
You mog them

Amazing
nah not really but I definitely stand out in a crowd I'm like really that pale, as much as it can be a flaw, I like it, if I had lighter hair and blue eyes I'd he the ultimate color mogger

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari and n9wiff
nah not really but I definitely stand out in a crowd I'm like really that pale, as much as it can be a flaw, I like it, if I had lighter hair and blue eyes I'd he the ultimate color mogger
My pale do you mean like a sickly pale?

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
It's all relative. You have Arabian looking motherfuckers who are CONVINCED they are White and will lose their shit if you question them. So apparently just delude yourself enough into whiteness

• Hmm...
i feel like its over for me either way lol being nordic is cool but besides that over

• +1
i love looking at my bright blue eyes

• +1
It's all relative. You have Arabian looking motherfuckers who are CONVINCED they are White and will lose their shit if you question them. So apparently just delude yourself enough into whiteness
They may be arab looking but as long as they are of European ancestry they should be considered "white"

They may be arab looking but as long as they are of European ancestry they should be considered "white"
So it proves all this shit is made up and means nothing in the end because you don't even have to look White to be White

• +1
So it proves all this shit is made up and means nothing in the end because you don't even have to look White to be White
No bud it's just that white doesn't literally mean "white"

It's commonly used for people of European descent. It's not that hard to grasp

No bud it's just that white doesn't literally mean "white"

It's commonly used for people of European descent. It's not that hard to grasp
Nobody is arguing that White is a literal term dumbass. The point is if I can't tell the difference between a Turk, Spaniard, and a Lebanese then clearly those people belong to the same group and not the same as Northern Europeans

• +1
white yes, man idk

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, Kaari and n9wiff
Nobody is arguing that White is a literal term dumbass. The point is if I can't tell the difference between a Turk, Spaniard, and a Lebanese then clearly those people belong to the same group and not the same as Northern Europeans
That's because you are comparing ethnicities

Obviously they will have some distinction between them

I’m half white half mutt its over for me, I stare into the mirror into my lifeless brown t50 eyes and see nothing but a coping half mutt half human… at least my skin is white and I have pink lips with some pink undertones unlike you ethnic subhumans

• +1
I’m half white half mutt its over for me, I stare into the mirror into my lifeless brown t50 eyes and see nothing but a coping half mutt half human… at least my skin is white and I have pink lips with some pink undertones unlike you ethnic subhumans
You are White.

• JFL
Reactions: Goth
Thanks for the kind words
What are mutt with though?

Since according to your description you still have white passing traits

• JFL
Reactions: Goth
it doesn't really feel like anything when looking in the mirror, but when i see a person who is white especially if they're indian i am happy with myself knowing im not indian.

• JFL
Slavs aren't white

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff and Goth
What are mutt with though?

Since according to your description you still have white passing traits
indigenous American, I’m very unlucky even with that dna my father still had blonde hair and green eyes, yet I end up a t50 dog

• +1