How does it make you feel that these trannies had Forehead and Orbital Rim Remodeling

Slayerino

Slayerino

PSL 🎱 or 💀
IPD INCREASE. PROBABLY STATE FUNDED TOO!
Here's the study. You have to pay to read the full article. I'm not gonna do that lol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5143, SixFootManlet, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
I’d fuck the middle one

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Halotestin, Deleted member 2227 and yang
I’m going to say I’m male transitioning into a Chad, my true sexual identity and get the state to fund all my $500k worth of surgeries.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Halotestin, Slayerino and Deleted member 1476
Makes me rage.

One day I'll go to a doc and tell him I'm a curry transitioning to a Chad.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702, PenileFacialSurgery, Halotestin and 1 other person
and these fucking faggots think listing themselves female on dating apps without mentioning they are tranny FUCKS is ok

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and Slayerino
  • Love it
Reactions: auboutduprecipice
and these fucking faggots think listing themselves female on dating apps without mentioning they are tranny FUCKS is ok
Meh. Only an idiot would fall for it. Just look at their face - it's obvious as hell. The height test never fails either.

The only convincing trannies are Asians.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
Meh. Only an idiot would fall for it. Just look at their face - it's obvious as hell. The height test never fails either.

The only convincing trannies are Asians.

no dude some of them are getting sneakier and using filters or angle frauding. i got tricked the other day on badoo (although i was drunk) because the first pic hid the face pretty well

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Slayerino and Deleted member 1476
no dude some of them are getting sneakier and using filters or angle frauding. i got tricked the other day on badoo (although i was drunk) because the first pic hid the face pretty well
They can only fraud in pics. Impossible in video or IRL.

• +1
Reactions: auboutduprecipice
They can only fraud in pics. Impossible in video or IRL.

yeah it's mainly a major issue on dating apps right now. even tinder is getting infested with them. just saw 2 today

What they got done was orbital and temporal reduction, so I doubt their IPDs changed.

though I know of a European doc who would offer things like Lefort IIIs to transexuals

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
lifefuel for me 🤢