How does Osgood schlatters or jumpers knee affect height growth I'm 16 5'9ish rn

Teli

Teli

Bronze
my growth plates are obviously stilll open but I want to know A how to use this to maximize height growth and B If there is anything I need to know about my condition thanks everyone

start a convo with me and i tell you my old rotine, i was 5'11 now im 6'2

• Woah
Reactions: oppastoppathe2nd
my growth plates are obviously stilll open but I want to know A how to use this to maximize height growth and B If there is anything I need to know about my condition thanks everyone
wtf are these conditions lmao you must be white to know and care about shit like this JFL just sleep eat well have high T period

Tell me more im thinking of starting it this year
MK is cope I used it for 3 months no changes at all, went to an endocrinologist and he said that shit doesn't work for height got prescribed pharma HGH and started gaining height (from 5'11 to 5'11 3/4 after 2 months) so if you wanna heightmaxx HGH or cope

• +1
Reactions: plukee
MK is cope I used it for 3 months no changes at all, went to an endocrinologist and he said that shit doesn't work for height got prescribed pharma HGH and started gaining height (from 5'11 to 5'11 3/4 after 2 months) so if you wanna heightmaxx HGH or cope
you have to be IGF-1 deficient though otherwise it won't do shit jfl

How many IUs?

Wtf how does ur doctor just prescribe you hgh randomly, where the fuck do you live where you have some blackpilled doctors

Wtf how does ur doctor just prescribe you hgh randomly, where the fuck do you live where you have some blackpilled doctors
he didnt prescribe it randomly retard I got tested for a bunch of shit and I'm IGF-1 deficient