How does this face mog this face because one face is Indian? Give me an objective breakdown explanation boyos?

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
2731177 2d4f3e643317fc890f59230d59c3a9c8

2731180 photo 2022 02 05 20 45 37

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and volcelfatcel
2731184_2731180_photo_2022-02-05_20-45-37.jpeg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
You aren’t Indian enough to JBC, that is the brutal truth @MakinItHappenReturn.

You need to look like me to JBC. :blackpill::feelshah:
C90C3364 D7DE 4988 8C03 7204D5D31692

A812C4DF B615 47F7 9F81 3049C9CC953D

848C8A77 B8D0 4B78 A489 3D2454066DC3

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: The_God, Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 16369 and 14 others
He has a short face and bad nose so you mog clean shaven. His eye area is a lot better so he mogs you with a thick beard.

Also stop using shitty screencaps from the video where his eyelids were droopy for a split second to trick ppl.

• +1
Reactions: hastati, ROTTING, fogdart and 6 others
Women don't like indian men, its sad but the truth.

• +1
Reactions: hastati, Deleted member 16369, fogdart and 1 other person
More bone mass, wider face, and better eye area. It’s close, but his face is slightly better imo bro

He has a short face and bad nose so you mog clean shaven. His eye area is a lot better so he mogs you with a thick beard.

Also stop using shitty screencaps from the video where his eyelids were droopy for a split second to trick ppl.

He doesn't mog with any beard you fucking tamil 2pac

Take your IQ to a brain training game on an app you can download via that phone and train it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, KraftDurchLeid, Chinacurry and 1 other person

Bro Ive slept with several white girls so this is simply not true once you pass the looks threshold as an Indian guy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, ROTTING, fogdart and 1 other person
More bone mass, wider face, and better eye area. It’s close, but his face is slightly better imo bro

This is male gaze bullshit

Women don't particularly care about all this scientific shit that indicates dimorphism

As long as you look masculine

You can be a pretty boy and still look masculine. Its such bs what you guys say

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
just give up already

@Birdcell mogs

you can accept it like a man or keep crying like an estrogenic woman

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: gamma, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 5786 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and MakinItHappenReturn
People overplay pheno here, you have a better face structure, better skin, the only issue is you're more bloated- if you were leaner you look better hands down.

Assuming you struggle to cut? And it effects Ur quality of life etc so you stay higher bf

Finally.

Keep coping hindu Buddhist
Screenshot 20220125 1043403

Screenshot 20220206 1348502

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, gamma, ROTTING and 11 others

Check This Out GIF

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
This is male gaze bullshit

Women don't particularly care about all this scientific shit that indicates dimorphism

As long as you look masculine

You can be a pretty boy and still look masculine. Its such bs what you guys say
Nah you told me to give you an objective explanation. At first glance, imo, he looks slightly better. Here I’m explaiming why that is. Not much of a difference tho, guys can’t really compare average looking nibbas since we have no types nor preferences yk

scumbag moves

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, fogdart, germanlooks and 4 others
He doesn't mog with any beard you fucking tamil 2pac

Take your IQ to a brain training game on an app you can download via that phone and train it
Regardless of who objectively looks better he mogs you since everyone is saying that he does. Take the courtofpublicopinionpill. Being objectively right about doesnt matter if youre the only one who sees it. Maybe he is incel irl but thats obviously not cuz of his looks cuz he is obviously above the minimum looks threshold.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, fogdart, Preoximerianas and 1 other person
he would mog you even if you wasn't indian just accept your defeat.

i mean there are indians who mog him easily so dont cope with your race🤷 ppl say if you were this if you were that you would mog:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and Birdcell
People overplay pheno here, you have a better face structure, better skin, the only issue is you're more bloated- if you were leaner you look better hands down.

Assuming you struggle to cut? And it effects Ur quality of life etc so you stay higher bf
You are one to speak, typical anti-Russian Pecheneg villain look-a-like mf.
mILaUAf.png

Ravi splattered some oil on his face, drew a cum stain on his lips and left some greasy-ass food stain on his chin. 🤢
Haven't seen a single pic/video of him being outside, nor with the "gf" he claims to have. Rotter's whole existence hangs on him getting an audience here for his autism.

Oh boohoo, should you say the other guy mogs....WELL YOU'RE WRONG -insert [male gaze bullshit, following trends copy pasta]- HE CANT POSSIBLY MOG ME, SoMEThing MUsT Be WRONG WITH YOU.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Birdcell
Nah you told me to give you an objective explanation. At first glance, imo, he looks slightly better. Here I’m explaiming why that is. Not much of a difference tho, guys can’t really compare average looking nibbas since we have no types nor preferences yk

Yeah he looks objectively better bruh yeah

His hairline and forehead are so fucked up that he has got to wear a hood in selfies while in the toilet

2731197 Screenshot 20220125 1043403 1
2731201 Screenshot 20220206 1348502 1

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Birdcell
he would mog you even if you wasn't indian just accept your defeat.

i mean there are indians who mog him easily so dont cope with your race🤷 ppl say if you were this if you were that you would mog:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Yeah he mogs bro, he really mogs lmao :ROFLMAO:

2731197 Screenshot 20220125 1043403 1
2731201 Screenshot 20220206 1348502 1

scumbag moves

OK you mean like people have done on me in the past in videos I took during the 2020 pandemic overweight and unkept?

Ah yes, it wasn't a scumbag move then though was it you fucking piece of shit. :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Ok better screen-cap from the video boys. Eyes wide open

A197487da7b183132587ddf068ae6761

This mediocre looking ogre mogs me? :LOL:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 15827
img_1533-jpg.1527901
2729659_Screenshot_20220117-1733202.png

Tommoger Cruise

• Love it
Reactions: Birdcell
No race of women even consider an Indian man unless he is 8+ psl and 6'2+ tall.
The white dude mogs by default no need for facial analysis.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma, Deleted member 15827, fogdart and 2 others
just do a mma fight irl to decide who mogs eachother :soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and Zer0/∞
Regardless of who objectively looks better he mogs you since everyone is saying that he does. Take the courtofpublicopinionpill. Being objectively right about doesnt matter if youre the only one who sees it. Maybe he is incel irl but thats obviously not cuz of his looks cuz he is obviously above the minimum looks threshold.
A chick did rate him 1/10 and makinithappen 2/10. Why though? That's a deformed tier rating. Same chick rated a chad 6/10. You called me mentally ill the other day but I am right. This site isn't blackpilled enough.

A chick did rate him 1/10 and makinithappen 2/10. Why though? That's a deformed tier rating. Same chick rated a chad 6/10. You called me mentally ill the other day but I am right. This site isn't blackpilled enough.
Necause she's posing. He's obviously not a 1/10 and women have even showed interest in him irl. Who gives a shit about what one girl thinks

• +1
Reactions: .👽., Patient A and Birdcell
Necause she's posing. He's obviously not a 1/10 and women have even showed interest in him irl. Who gives a shit about what one girl thinks
So you are saying girls who have called me ugly to my face are posing? JFL. Nigga, I looked like a truecel and they were just saying what they think.This is next level cope. I just did an experiment with salludon in London. He got no likes. What gives? Truth is, hypergamy has gotten much worse and will get even worse. Women will barely be able to look at the average man in 2025 without vomitting.

he is kurdish tho, and what makes you think this is the case as long as there is no accent and bad smell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
White

ESR: 43% .91 eyes apart
Midface: 1.03
FWHR: 2.08
Chin to Philtrum: 2.30
NCT

Indian

ESR: 45% .82 eyes apart
Midface: .96
FWHR: 1.96
CHin to Philtrum: 2.86
NCT one eye Neutral other

They both deviate from norms in the major ratios, but overall I can already tell the indian has a better face.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and MakinItHappenReturn
So you are saying girls who have called me ugly to my face are posing? JFL. Nigga, I looked like a truecel and they were just saying what they think.This is next level cope. I just did an experiment with salludon in London. He got no likes. What gives? Truth is, hypergamy has gotten much worse and will get even worse. Women will barely be able to look at the average man in 2025 without vomitting.
45E5350A BD0F 49BD 902A AC356D284C5E

White

ESR: 43% .91 eyes apart
Midface: 1.03
FWHR: 2.08
Chin to Philtrum: 2.30
NCT

Indian

ESR: 45% .82 eyes apart
Midface: .96
FWHR: 1.96
CHin to Philtrum: 2.86
NCT one eye Neutral other

They both deviate from norms in the major ratios, but overall I can already tell the indian has a better face.

And this is the thing. I am not a narcy.

If someone has a better face than me I will say it and call it how it is.

But when I know I am better looking according to the science and these aspie fucking highly impressionable spastic Zoomers are too influenced by the race-pill and being clowns - I speak up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
And this is the thing. I am not a narcy.

If someone has a better face than me I will say it and call it how it is.

But when I know I am better looking according to the science and these aspie fucking highly impressionable spastic Zoomers are too influenced by the race-pill and being clowns - I speak up.
Yea, not sure why anyone is saying the white guy is better looking, due to his short-face, big ass jaw/cheebones, he looks like a victim of SFS & Bruxism combined. At least you look normal.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 14905 and MakinItHappenReturn
you moggs

the other guy's face is very minecraft

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and MakinItHappenReturn
Yea, not sure why anyone is saying the white guy is better looking, due to his short-face, big ass jaw/cheebones, he looks like a victim of SFS & Bruxism combined. At least you look normal.

I agree.

He has absolutely horrendous facial averageness.

I am one of the main characters on this forum and these socially ill equipped and awkward Zoomers don't like that I carry myself well as it reminds them of what skills they lack - so that might just also have played a small part.

I appreciate being masculine and objective and looking into the maths of it all.

he doesn't mog you, his side profile looks ogre, his hairline lopsided. what i can say is that he looks more youthful and that you somewhat look like an old man, this might be due to your skin texture or whatever facial fat and bloat you have on your face

he also doesnt have any harmony imo

• +1
Reactions: Slob and MakinItHappenReturn
he doesn't mog you, his side profile looks ogre, his hairline lopsided. what i can say is that he looks more youthful and that you somewhat look like an old man, this might be due to your skin texture or whatever facial fat and bloat you have on your face

he also doesnt have any harmony imo

Oh I look old do I? Fair enough. I was told on PhotoFeeler that I looked young lmao

Appreciate the feedback

He’s much more dimorphic tho bro and has good area. Id rather be an :ogre: than a :soy:

Keep trolling on that decade premium VPN subscription plan you bought

Wonder who's alt this is

• JFL
Reactions: Chinacurry
He’s much more dimorphic tho bro and has good area. Id rather be an :ogre: than a :soy:
Excessive Dimorphism isn't beneficial in either gender. And also is eye area is practically average, or even below due to NCT, Sceleral Show etc.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and MakinItHappenReturn
In short, incel aspie male gaze.

Brachy subhumans never get anything in life
Pretty Boy kurds do on the other hand.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and Deleted member 5786
Excessive Dimorphism isn't beneficial in either gender. And also is eye area is practically average, or even below due to NCT, Sceleral Show etc.
Nah he has good eyebrows, good pfl, good IPD, no upper eyelid exposure… devent dimorphic eye area bro

Nah he has good eyebrows, good pfl, good IPD, no upper eyelid exposure… devent dimorphic eye area bro
1. He does have UEE, and also fully hooded eyes aren't the best, minimal UEE is. 2. PFL means jack shit is your PFL to Height ratio is bad, and his is only 2.85, with the ideal being 3 - 3.8. 3. His IPD is good, but immediatley cancelled out by his overall lacklust eye area.

1. He does have UEE, and also fully hooded eyes aren't the best, minimal UEE is. 2. PFL means jack shit is your PFL to Height ratio is bad, and his is only 2.85, with the ideal being 3 - 3.8. 3. His IPD is good, but immediatley cancelled out by his overall lacklust eye area.
His eyebrows, minimal UEE, and IPD still make up for it imo. Definitely somewhat above average