how height helps with intimidation(my height of 6 foot 7) insane afghan Pashtun genetics

A

afghan_person

Bronze
224EF228 D5AF 44E3 A549 415B0B005462

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 9344 and 8 others
It’s a dimorphic trait. Humans are inherently intimidated by organisms larger than them.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 15099, WadlowMaxxing and 15 others
  • JFL
Reactions: AutisticBeaner and Deleted member 6272
how doi fix it
There’s essentially not a fix, or at least an efficient one. If your growth plates are fused which they will be if you finished puberty, the only way you would be able to alter your height is by surgical leg lengthening.

Water
Agua
Misu

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 5634
There’s essentially not a fix, or at least an efficient one. If your growth plates are fused which they will be if you finished puberty, the only way you would be able to alter your height is by surgical leg lengthening.
oh nah that's not what I meant I'm already at 6 foot 7 I meant how do you make the the letters bold

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 15099, AcneScars and 22 others
oh nah that's not what I meant I'm already at 6 foot 7 I meant how do you make the the letters bold

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 4416, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
486C03EF F8E9 4BB5 A146 3E3A52EFBC9E

Press this and then write whatever you want to write and it’ll be bold.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and afghan_person
Brutal, I'm gonna have to wear lifts to look tall as you
height is relative tbh I was actually insecure because of my height before cause I didn't fill out my frame in this photo

no height for your face

How LARPING causes you to make 5 topics every day about your height

You're giving me northern suburbs of Sydney vibes. Are you from there?

Yallah I need to go gym and get my filler and tan topped-up but I can't. Fuck Dan Andrews. What about you?
fkn hell bro home gyming all day but the weights are getting too easy need the gymmmmmmm

fkn hell bro home gyming all day but the weights are getting too easy need the gymmmmmmm
Hahaha agreed brother. Gyms aren't open, but you'll be able to go to fkn Broady Central from next week.... Makes no sense. It's fucking bullshit.

• JFL
Reactions: afghan_person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Norwooder, EdwardCullen and afghan_person
Hahaha agreed brother. Gyms aren't open, but you'll be able to go to fkn Broady Central from next week.... Makes no sense. It's fucking bullshit.
I fkn hope bro bro the guys legit made an extra week for lockdown like bro I have a life hahahahahaha

dress better. You're so tall but your clothes are giving you a poor violent low class vibe while you could slay with good looking clothes and RTT.
Slayer
ye bro true that go on my other thread and check out my forward growth brother

I fkn hope bro bro the guys legit made an extra week for lockdown like bro I have a life hahahahahaha
Agreeeed, brother. I just want to have a bag or two at Revs, and be pinging my tits off to some filthy tunes. Is that too much to fkn ask for Dan????? We'll get there brother, we'll get there.

• JFL
Agreeeed, brother. I just want to have a bag or two at Revs, and be pinging my tits off to some filthy tunes. Is that too much to fkn ask for Dan????? We'll get there brother, we'll get there.
I just wanna go Clayton chopping centre once to check out the receptionists at ikea hahahahahahaha

• Love it
I just wanna go Clayton chopping centre once to check out the receptionists at ikea hahahahahahaha
Hahaha let's just hope all this shit settles down in time for summer... Fingers crossed cuzzy.

• Love it
Hahaha let's just hope all this shit settles down in time for summer... Fingers crossed cuzzy.
ye bro if summer doesnt happen this is the worst year ever

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7747
Lol at this ethnic delusions

muh intimidation while looking like a wet noodle

giphy.gif