How high can alcohol tolerance get?

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Slavic Monstrosity
Drinking 3 bottles of wine in 1 evening (say 20:00-02:00) used to get me fucked up.

Nowadays it's more like 4 bottles.

How far can we go? My body is getting too strong, it's resisting the effects of alcohol.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, Gonthar, reek and 2 others
Weed better

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet, vermillioncorefan, CarrotMaxxer and 2 others
That isn't a good sign because the damage to your organs is still being done

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and MoggerGaston
That isn't a good sign because the damage to your organs is still being done
i dont even have hangovers tbh

i just pass out and next day I feel fine. My body may be immune to damage.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Most I have had is 7 glasses , I'm 52kg

Alcohol percentage was 40%

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
i dont even have hangovers tbh

i just pass out and next day I feel fine. My body may be immune to damage.
Na when I drank alot I was the same, it's not a good sign at all. Just because you wake up feeling fine dosnt mean you're immune to damage it just means you're body is trying to cope with all the poison inside it.
Alcoholics are drinking huge amounts to satisfy themselves but obviously they are still dying inside

• +1

Also drink on an empty stomach, it gets you 2x as drunk

• Love it
Na when I drank alot I was the same, it's not a good sign at all. Just because you wake up feeling fine dosnt mean you're immune to damage it just means you're body is trying to cope with all the poison inside it.
Alcoholics are drinking huge amounts to satisfy themselves but obviously they are still dying inside
i need alcohol to cope with the poison in my brain (PTSD+personality disorders)

poison one, save the other.

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried
used to go crazy on vodka but no more

You'll blackout before you know it and wake up in the middle of the night puking your guts out

Not fun

• Woah
used to go crazy on vodka but no more

You'll blackout before you know it and wake up in the middle of the night puking your guts out

Not fun
my stomache seems to cope fine for now

puking sucks

I know someone who died from a liver disease caused by alcohol abuse. It’s a very slow and painful death, you will suffer pain you could’ve never imagined and no amount of mental pain you may think you have is worse than what I saw him suffering in his last days.

This made me stop too, I also used to abuse alcohol, but not anymore.

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston and yeeyeeslayer
I know someone who died from a liver disease caused by alcohol abuse. It’s a very slow and painful death, you will suffer pain you could’ve never imagined and no amount of mental pain you may think you have is worse than what I saw him suffering in his last days.

This made me stop too, I also used to abuse alcohol, but not anymore.
how old was he?

I think I would need to abuse alcohol for another 5 years or so before my liver starts getting damaged.

i should cope less with alcohol and more with ketamine i guess

how old was he?

I think I would need to abuse alcohol for another 5 years or so before my liver starts getting damaged.

i should cope less with alcohol and more with ketamine i guess
40+ but he wasn’t an alcoholic all his life, he started drinking because of depression and after only 5-10 years he died. He drank a lot every day

• So Sad
40+ but he wasn’t an alcoholic all his life, he started drinking because of depression and after only 5-10 years he died. He drank a lot every day
brutal.

I've been drinking heavily for about 5 years now. Although sometimes I have weeks where I drink little/nothing.

brutal.

I've been drinking heavily for about 5 years now. Although sometimes I have weeks where I drink little/nothing.
You may think it doesen’t matter cause your life is shit already, but trust me, if you don’t take care of your physical health your life will become even more shit. It’s better to be depressed but with a healthy body than depressed and also have a sick body, you just make your suffering worse just for some hours of "pleasure“ and most of the time it’s not even fun to be drunk, it just makes you overthink everything and even more sad than you already are

• +1
You may think it doesen’t matter cause your life is shit already, but trust me, if you don’t take care of your physical health your life will become even more shit. It’s better to be depressed but with a healthy body than depressed and also have a sick body, you just make your suffering worse just for some hours of "pleasure“ and most of the time it’s not even fun to be drunk, it just makes you overthink everything and even more sad than you already are
i guess once you get health problems on top of mental problems, you can just decide to finally kill yourself tbh

JFL at life honestly.

Drinking alcohol is fcking retarded.
Imagine making yourself fat and bloated for some drink that tastes like piss :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Illicit drugs mog.

Drinking alcohol is fcking retarded.
Imagine making yourself fat and bloated for some drink that tastes like piss :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Illicit drugs mog.
i use everything

• Love it
Reactions: theonewhocantascend