How high should you hold beverages?

What's the optimal standing beverage-holding height?

• Lower than picture 1

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • Picture 1

• Between 1 and 2

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Picture 2

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Between 2 and 3

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Picture 3

• Higher than picture 3

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
thecel

thecel

morph king
Standing Beverage Holding Height

How high should you hold a drink at a party or other social event? What beverage-holding height makes you look the most normal, confident, approachable, etc.?

Should you hold drinks higher or lower while talking? What about when you're loitering against a wall just chillin’?

Should wine glasses be held at a different height than soda cans? Should you hold open bottled drinks higher, lower, or at the same height compared to when they have caps on?

Does it depend on age too?

Inb4 "autism." I'm a strong proponent of detailmaxxing. If you can't fix your big falios (yet), or if you're still saving up money to get surgery to fix them, you should try tackling your minor physical and behavioral falios one by one. The little things add up!

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Krakowski, never_lucky, Clark69 and 30 others
mirin NT maxxing

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin, Deleted member 11479, Growth Plate and 7 others
View attachment 1066624

How high should you hold a drink at a party or other social event? What beverage-holding height makes you look the most normal, confident, approachable, etc.?

Should wine glasses be held higher or lower than soda cans? Should you hold bottled drinks higher, lower, or at the same height when it's opened compared to when they haven't been opened?

Inb4 "autism." I'm a strong proponent of detailmaxxing. If you can't fix your big falios, or if you're still saving up money to get surgery to fix them, you should try tackling your minor physical and behavioral falios one by one. The little things add up!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and thecel
ask yourself how it got this bad
5FAF8B1D 5EB0 4315 8798 015EBBB33646
DD2EAAA6 757B 41C9 83B9 CD2127A8107B

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IdiAmin, Deleted member 10709, Mr.cope and 11 others
Picture 3. Same goes for your phone when looking at. Hold it up to your face and about 8 inches away from your nose. Don't bend your neck staring down at it.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
are u in hs or college

• +1
1 is looks more low inhib

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Lux and thecel
29B4288E 5FF2 42A1 B259 77E966AC7854

The posture of the dude in the first picture is not so good, but otherwise I dont think it matters. When I see gatherings at a bar people always hold their drinks something lower than their nipples but higher than their hips. Usually around the waist or just above

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and thecel

It's not even bad.

The detailmaxxing strategy is a very straightforward and rational cycle of gaining small bits of knowledge and immediately applying it to real-life situations. Like, you could research the ideal walk. It's not because you're severely autistic and don't know how to walk; you just want to maximize the impression you make to others. You find out what the optimal walk for your goal is, you practice it, and you start doing it. Then you move on with your life. That's pretty much the mindset. This really isn't any sort of OCD-like obsession or anything.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Insecure03, Need2Ascend and defaya
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Imagine actually worrying about this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7806
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13511 and thecel
bro why don't you go after asian girls? With all the softmaxxing stuff here + lifts, you can easily get some.

I don't want to get with girls I'm not attracted to

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 13511, Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 7785 and 2 others
2 when talking 3 when actually drinking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785, thecel and Lux
the lower you hold it the more open you seem.

• +1
Reactions: R@m@, Deleted member 11748 and Deleted member 5746
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Imagine actually worrying about this

If you don't share the same dedication I have towards maxxing, you can leave this thread.

Jk lol

Seriously though, looksmaxxers don't usually have a strong enough maxxing-oriented mindset. To be a serious maxxer, you should not only improve yourself but maximize every aspect of yourself to optimum.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and Deleted member 5746
If you don't share the same dedication I have towards maxxing, you can leave this thread.

Jk lol

Seriously though, looksmaxxers don't usually have a strong enough maxxing-oriented mindset. To be a serious maxxer, you should not only improve yourself but maximize every aspect of yourself to optimum.

mirin dedication tho jfl wouldn't even THINK of this

• +1
View attachment 1066624

Should you hold drinks higher or lower while talking? What about when you're loitering against a wall just chillin’?

Should wine glasses be held at a different height than soda cans? Should you hold open bottled drinks higher, lower, or at the same height compared to when they have caps on?

Inb4 "autism." I'm a strong proponent of detailmaxxing. If you can't fix your big falios (yet), or if you're still saving up money to get surgery to fix them, you should try tackling your minor physical and behavioral falios one by one. The little things add up!
as low as possible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7806 and thecel

Jk lol

you seem to be copemaxxing right now. Trust me, how you hold beverages is not going to seal the gap between your SMV and Sean O'Pry's

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 245, Deleted member 7806 and 1 other person
View attachment 1066624

I know that you are asian without seeing your face.

• +1
you seem to be copemaxxing right now. Trust me, how you hold beverages is not going to seal the gap between your SMV and Sean O'Pry's

Focusing only on a set of things that can seal the gap between me and the highest-paid male model in the world is coping. Let's be real here, I'm not getting OBO, LeFort 2, and distraction osteogenesis on my whole anterior cranium and mandible. That ain't gonna happen. What's practical, not cope, is improving upon the countless easily fixable minor flaws. Fixing lots of small flaws adds up to a big improvement overall.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
Focusing only on a set of things that can seal the gap between me and the highest-paid male model in the world is coping. Let's be real here, I'm not getting OBO, LeFort 2, and distraction osteogenesis on my whole anterior cranium and mandible. That ain't gonna happen. What's practical, not cope, is improving upon the countless easily fixable minor flaws. Fixing lots of small flaws adds up to a big improvement overall.
true. But apparently your goal is to have sex with white girls? You seem to dislike asian women
There's so many white incels on this forum who brutally mog you and cant get white girls, what makes you think that you can one up them by learning how to hold ur cups at the right altitude?

• +1
I don't want to get with girls I'm not attracted to
this ideology is just dumb

if u attracted to white girls faces when u are sober and at school then thats ur preference
but the whole thread is correlated to going to social events/parties while drunk
when you're drunk i'm not sure if you have ever been but everyone becomes more attractive instantly
and you will stop caring about your 'preference' unless its a oneitis or your partner.
and, when ur too drunk to know who you're getting with face doesn't really matter that much it's like 25% face 25%body and 50% how fucked up you are lol.

and when everyone is drunk no one is gonna be looking at the correct altitude you hold your drink jfl

also dont wear that outfit when you go out. that adidas shirt instantly makes you look like 1-2 years younger.

true. But apparently your goal is to have sex with white girls? You seem to dislike asian women
There's so many white incels on this forum who brutally mog you and cant get white girls, what makes you think that you can one up them by learning how to hold ur cups at the right altitude?

Usually attractive, high sexiness cap, low ugly potential, high hot potential:
  • Latina girls
  • Black (African-American) girls with elevated levels of Caucasoid admixture

Usually attractive, high sexiness cap, low ugly potential, medium hot potential:
  • White girls
  • Black (African-American) girls
  • Arab girls

Usually attractive, high sexiness cap, high ugly potential, medium hot potential:
  • Indian girls
  • Black (Native African) girls

Sometimes attractive, high sexiness cap, high ugly potential, low hot potential:

Usually unattractive, low sexiness cap, high ugly potential, low hot potential:
  • East Asian girls

Sexiness cap = the maximum amount of hotness women in an ethnic group can have. An ethnicity with a low sexiness cap means its top turbomoggers aren't turbomoggers in the general human population. For instance, the top 1% of Asian men don't mog Caucasian Chadlites.

Ugly potential = probability of women in an ethnic group being ugly

Hot potential = probability of women in an ethnic group being hot

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Growth Plate, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
Usually attractive, low probability of being ugly:
  • White girls
  • Latina girls
  • Arab girls
  • etc.

Usually attractive, significant likelihood of being ugly:
  • Indian girls

Usually unattractive, not super duper sexy even when they are attractive:
  • Asian girls
ahah lol i dont think so bud

• +1
  • Latina girls

Usually attractive, high sexiness cap, low ugly potential, medium hot potential:
  • White girls
  • Arab girls

Usually attractive, high sexiness cap, high ugly potential, medium hot potential:
  • Indian girls

Sometimes attractive, high sexiness cap, high ugly potential, low hot potential:

• East Asian girls

Sexiness cap = the maximum amount of hotness women in an ethnic group can have. An ethnicity with a low sexiness cap means its top turbomoggers aren't turbomoggers in the general human population. For instance, the top 1% of Asian men don't mog Caucasian Chadlites.

falsify :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and thecel
not being asian

• So Sad
its obviously a troll attempt. Mirin it

Lesson learned: don't make high-effort posts about your sexual preferences; they aren’t taken seriously

Lesson learned: don't make high-effort posts about your sexual preferences; they aren’t taken seriously
High effort troll attempt. I appreciate the effort tho

• JFL
The sad thing is this is the type of shit I think about in my head when I’m public srs 😂

• +1
autism: Severe developmental disorder that impairs the ability to communicate and interact.
Autism disorder affects the nervous system.
The scope and severity of symptoms can vary widely. The most common symptoms include difficulty communicating, difficulty with social interactions, obsessive interests and repetitive behaviors.
Early recognition, as well as behavioral, educational and family therapies can reduce symptoms, in addition to providing a pillar of support for development and learning.

It's not even bad.

The detailmaxxing strategy is a very straightforward and rational cycle of gaining small bits of knowledge and immediately applying it to real-life situations. Like, you could research the ideal walk. It's not because you're severely autistic and don't know how to walk; you just want to maximize the impression you make to others. You find out what the optimal walk for your goal is, you practice it, and you start doing it. Then you move on with your life. That's pretty much the mindset. This really isn't any sort of OCD-like obsession or anything.
no walk maxing for your face

• So Sad
  • Latina girls

• White girls
  • Arab girls

• Indian girls

• East Asian girls

why don't you like african girls

• +1
3 Looks subconsciously like if you're weak and defending yourself and 1 looks too passive and beta. I'd say between 1 and 2 is the best compromise

Last edited:
  • +1
Threads like this is why you’re incel

On topic, pic 3

• +1
Grab the glass/bottle from above and drop your arm as if you were holding nothing with it, that's the alpha way of holding drinks.

• +1
why don't you like african girls

Ugh I’m so fucking pissed that I can’t edit the post to fix the duplicate “Black (Native African)”. It should only be in the orange category, not in the green category with Indian girls.

I like African girls, like all girls, when they’re attractive. Native African women tend to be less attractive on average, but they CAN be very attractive (high sexiness cap).

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
3 Looks subconsciously like if you're weak and defending yourself and 1 looks too passive and beta. I'd say between 1 and 2 is the best compromise

Thx for the advice bro

If you was alone how would you do it? it doesnt matter who's around, thats confidence, personally I woul hold like picture 1, true confidence is not caring whos around

• +1
Ugh I’m so fucking pissed that I can’t edit the post to fix the duplicate “Black (Native African)”. It should only be in the orange category, not in the green category with Indian girls.

I like African girls, like all girls, when they’re attractive. Native African women tend to be less attractive on average, but they CAN be very attractive (high sexiness cap).
You don't like dark skin? I find African girls more attractive than African American