How hot is "hot?" A guide to decile scale according to Eyeme.io.

I literally showed my pic and stats, how else would I get that statistic if I didn't get rated an 8.0? Even the OP doesn't know what an 8 stat is.

You didnt show your lower third

Lower thirds are important

I am intrigued if autists just rated you high because of light blue eyes lmao

These retards have the awareness of a chimp

I went to my ratings and it was 16 male and 1 female
This but unironically

Niggas ruined the website by rating male profiles

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
This but unironically

Niggas ruined the website by rating male profiles

Only chicks on there are the highly insecure thots you get on Reddit that need validation/approval and suffer bdd

Excessive makeup, filler, clevage etc. It's insane. I understand a female getting bdd tbh. Women are valued for their looks primarily over everything else. With men it's less so. However if a man has nothing going for him in-terms of skills, personality etc, he will cling to his looks and obsess. IMO from observing PSL forums since I joined in the pandemic, this is what most guys' on here do. The vast majority of Lookism were normies to high tier normies lmao. This site has a couple of few more subhumans and low tier normies, but it is still largely normies.

You didnt show your lower third

Lower thirds are important

I am intrigued if autists just rated you high because of light blue eyes lmao

Is the camera distorting you? Because if I gave this photo to a girl your age they wouldn't say anything but 5 may be 6
No, and not all girls are going to have the same opinion of someone, ask 10 girls and you may get 10 different answers. Although, I was successful in joining beautifulpeople.com and to join that site. You must be voted in by the opposite gender.
beautifulpeople.jpg

No, and not all girls are going to have the same opinion of someone, ask 10 girls and you may get 10 different answers. Although, I was successful in joining beautifulpeople.com and to join that site. You must be voted in by the opposite gender.
beautifulpeople.jpg

Any other photos? Like I said I can only see 9-16 year olds finding you attractive

I mean I can keep going through it till I find your pic you realise that right @Beautifulwonderer

And so you know the majority of raters are men

I went through all of the 25-year olds, I don't see him.

I got a 5 in the first second I registered jfl

Screenshot 31

One more """compliment""" from a PSLer

• JFL
Reactions: wew.lad

One???

It doesn't really matter because you're on Beautiful People, so you have confirmed female approval. But one rating is nowhere near enough rates on EyeMe. Minimum of 100 rates, I'd say.

Idk bro, i spend yesterday like 15 min there and have spotted like 5-6 users that i know here and 1 russian incel that i know (who prob also have an acc here)
Maybe you were describing urself here idk jfl
I haven't described myself here more than that i have PCT and i may have also mentioned i have tsunami blue eyes.

• JFL
Reactions: Sens
By that measure, none of the ratings on Looksmax mean anything.
On looksmax people rate aesthetics in psl. Another man can't rate another dude out of ten unless they are gay and have appeal towards them. Only women and gays can rate other men's appeal. I feel most go on there to troll anyways.

On looksmax people rate aesthetics in psl. Another man can't rate another dude out of ten unless they are gay and have appeal towards them. Only women and gays can rate other men's appeal. I feel most go on there to troll anyways.

People tell me we are rating appeal here. How attractive a man is.

JFL just used that site and first guy was a curry with a faceapp filter

People tell me we are rating appeal here. How attractive a man is.
Most people here rating appeal have never been laid or gone outside jfl. Rating someone's aesthetics or psl is a different story.

Most people here rating appeal have never been laid or gone outside jfl. Rating someone's aesthetics or psl is a different story.

What's the difference? Are they both not the same thing? How attractive you are?

What's the difference? Are they both not the same thing? How attractive you are?
Take Elias de poot for example. Someone like Vinnie hacker has more irl appeal than him but de poot is much more striking and aesthetic. Another comparison would be opry vs someone like Nick Bateman.

Take Elias de poot for example. Someone like Vinnie hacker has more irl appeal than him but de poot is much more striking and aesthetic. Another comparison would be opry vs someone like Nick Bateman.

I don't know what those words mean. Who among them is fucking and why?