How i ascended quite quickly and efficently with little time (very shocking)

S1d456

S1d456

Solstice
Thid was October 2023 or so just before I joined this forum

I looked ugly asf ngl hated myself only good thing was I wasn't manlet lmao

I bleached My skin with glutathione, glycolic acid and kojic acid and started to improve my colouring bit by bit. I went to india and lost a lot of fat since I am still going through puberty the testosterone kicked in and my androgens in the skull developed for more hunter eyes with compact orbitals and a more developed browridge forwatda growth ect , my ascension was mainly fue to puberty through androgen and skinmaxxing ( this can synthetixally be done with hormones eg trt but I was just natural thru puberty)

[ getting foids snaps on omegle lmao ] (Feb 2024)

Even here you can see how developed my orbitals became and how much my maxilla advanced in just a little less than a year 14 to 15 yrs old. I also Used tretonine to suppress the excessive acne I got when I hard hitted puberty and also shaved more often ( pretyboy look)

Potassium chloride maxxing , sunlguhtmaxxing is legit these all contributed to my debloat and increase in bone mass overall my browridge was insane had that gandy type slanted forehead , my mom complimented me on it after she asks Me to lift my hair up lmao as I either have it down or get a middle part ( fucking mogs but hard to maintain everyday for my lazy bitchass) I was legit looking different every month or so - looking better as time passes due to puberty which I'm still ongoing honestly life is crazy I hit it late 14 sept 2023

This was me 2 years ago before I ever discovered lookism and balckpill and when I was a bollywood cuck lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, AverageCurryEnjoyer, febinopry and 9 others
sub 5

• +1
Reactions: SoutherSoldier, fl0w and S1d456
get on trt buddyboyos I didn't take it as I was lucky enough to have a high test naturally but if in development it will literally give you better bones asf

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, cce and 97baHater
Thid was October 2023 or so just before I joined this forumView attachment 3007259

I bleached My skin with glutathione, glycolic acid and kojic acid and started to improve my colouring bit by bit. I went to india and lost a lot of fat since I am still going through puberty the testosterone kicked in and my androgens in the skull developed for more hunter eyes with compact orbitals and a more developed browridge forwatda growth ect , my ascension was mainly fue to puberty through androgen and skinmaxxing ( this can synthetixally be done with hormones eg trt but I was just natural thru puberty)

View attachment 3007261

Even here you can see how developed my orbitals became and how much my maxilla advanced in just a little less than a year 14 to 15 yrs old. I also Used tretonine to suppress the excessive acne I got when I hard hitted puberty and also shaved more often ( pretyboy look)

Potassium chloride maxxing , sunlguhtmaxxing is legit these all contributed to my debloat and increase in bone mass overall my browridge was insane had that gandy type slanted forehead , my mom complimented me on it after she asks Me to lift my hair up lmao as I either have it down or get a middle part ( fucking mogs but hard to maintain everyday for my lazy bitchass) I was legit looking different every month or so - looking better as time passes due to puberty which I'm still ongoing honestly life is crazy I hit it late 14 sept 2023

This was me 2 years ago before I ever discovered lookism and balckpill and when I was a bollywood cuck lmaoView attachment 3007266

Young slayer
Enjoy sixth form bro
Fuck as many girls as u can

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, deepfuckingvalue, klimo and 2 others
Young slayer
Enjoy sixth form bro
Fuck as many girls as u can
Thanks bro I'm honestly looking forward to it 🙌 gonna have the time of my life especially Yr 12, I think im cooked with the hard ass a levels I picked tho ngl😅

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and sub5pslathlete
Ethnic so over in US and I'm sure you're getting ethnics on omegle buster

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and S1d456
ew pajeet, dont scam my grandma please

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sayi and S1d456
Ethnic so over in US and I'm sure you're getting ethnics on omegle buster
Idk bout the us but I live in the uk and the racism is a lot less and I do just fine with white foids ( I mainly get white foids lol) I been praying to gandy for a curry Stacy which is hard to find here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Gaygymmaxx
Thanks bro I'm honestly looking forward to it 🙌 gonna have the time of my life especially Yr 12, I think im cooked with the hard ass a levels I picked tho ngl😅
What did u pick I’ll tell u honestly if ur cooked I did economics pe and geography

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo and S1d456
What did u pick I’ll tell u honestly if ur cooked I did economics pe and geography
Maths , further maths , physics and Cs I may drop further maths tho it depends I will still go to house parties and fuck as many girls as I can bur the work party balance will be hard especially towards the end of Yr 12 and the whole of Yr 13

good ascension man 🤝

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
"PAjEET" jfl recessed mandible cumskincel I wonder why you don't post ur face here fucking nigger? Go kys
its slight recession and normies literally cant tell but pajeets can so it doesnt matter :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: S1d456
its slight recession and normies literally cant tell but pajeets can so it doesnt matter :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Low iq retard u have a recessed mandible nigger I prolly facemog and heightmog you even if I'm "pajeet" ur cumskin foids Makeout with me every weekend lmao that's the only cope I will let you have

Thid was October 2023 or so just before I joined this forumView attachment 3007259

View attachment 3007261

This was me 2 years ago before I ever discovered lookism and balckpill and when I was a bollywood cuck lmaoView attachment 3007266

I’ve seen u on TikTok

Low iq retard u have a recessed mandible nigger I prolly facemog and heightmog you even if I'm "pajeet" ur cumskin foids Makeout with me every weekend lmao that's the only cope I will let you have
LMAOOOOOOO, how tall are you, big lol at you if u think u will slay more than me if we went clubbing together, i would literally tell girls u are indian and there goes your smv

Talk to me when u post ur face here 🤪 moron
posting your face on this shithole just to get admired by pajeets and pakis is really lame, if that gets your dick hard you rock

• +1
LMAOOOOOOO, how tall are you, big lol at you if u think u will slay more than me if we went clubbing together, i would literally tell girls u are indian and there goes your smv
muh slight recession nigger , I'm 15 I can't go clubbing I just go to house parties that foids in my skl always invite me to lmao I'm a genuine 6 ft barefoot which is tall for my age post, ur such a retard u think ur cumskin foids don't go for gl ethnics lmao I live in the uk but maybe it's different in the US

Idk bout the us but I live in the uk and the racism is a lot less and I do just fine with white foids ( I mainly get white foids lol) I been praying to gandy for a curry Stacy which is hard to find here
Mirin your type

I wish my type was women who are moderately Likely to be virgins

My type is whores, white whores. They always get me :dafuckfeels:

• +1
Maths , further maths , physics and Cs I may drop further maths tho it depends I will still go to house parties and fuck as many girls as I can bur the work party balance will be hard especially towards the end of Yr 12 and the whole of Yr 13
4 a levels fuck me r u trynna get into Cambridge or smth
Nah honestly u will be calm, the fact you’ve picked those a levels shows me ur smart af and did good w ur GCSEs
You’ll be fine just make sure from the beginning of y12 make condensed notes on ur topics
And abuse past papers

Enjoy bro will be best years

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and skkrrrtcantdo
View attachment 3007306 muh slight recession nigger , I'm 15 I can't go clubbing I just go to house parties that foids in my skl always invite me to lmao I'm a genuine 6 ft barefoot which is tall for my age post, ur such a retard u think ur cumskin foids don't go for gl ethnics lmao I live in the uk but maybe it's different in the US
first of all im 17 and i cant go clubbing either but im saying theoritcally, 2nd of all im not from usa, i live in full white country so i dont think ive ever seen white girl with ethnic, i also heightmog you :forcedsmile:

• +1
first of all im 17 and i cant go clubbing either but im saying theoritcally, 2nd of all im not from usa, i live in full white country so i dont think ive ever seen white girl with ethnic, i also heightmog you :forcedsmile:
2 Yrs older than me theory. Check out my other threads on online dating results and in general shit iv don't with foids with proof idk what part of white majority country ur from but in the uk mainly gl ethnics slay all kinds of races albeit generally more so white slums

Hmm 😒 🤔 I do agree ethnics r disadvantaged but I see gl ethnics with white girls and Slavic girls all the time albeit gl ethnics r rarer

Just take a single framed shot theory of a video file jfl if you think my mandible is recessed View attachment 3007314 ofc I'm not saying it's perfect but how much of a retard must you be to quote this lmao
Your underbite- or jutceldom is very evident even in frontal shots, nice try with the "single frame" excuse you consistently look like that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fl0w, Diarrhoea and S1d456
Mirin your type

I wish my type was women who are moderately Likely to be virgins

My type is whores, white whores. They always get me :dafuckfeels:
Based tbh once u exerounce white slums u realize they ain't shit obviously with homophilly unlike most pajeets who couldn't attravt a white girl fetish white girls r overrated asf imo I'd prefer a curry htb or Stacy

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Based tbh once u exerounce white slums u realize they ain't shit obviously with homophilly unlike most pajeets who couldn't attravt a white girl fetish white girls r overrated asf imo I'd prefer a curry htb or Stacy
I could never fuck brown

(I'm indian :dafuckfeels:)

• +1
2 Yrs older than me theory. Check out my other threads on online dating results and in general shit iv don't with foids with proof idk what part of white majority country ur from but in the uk mainly gl ethnics slay all kinds of races albeit generally more so white slums
Hmm 😒 🤔 I do agree ethnics r disadvantaged but I see gl ethnics with white girls and Slavic girls all the time albeit gl ethnics r rarer
ehtnics are aware they wont be able to slay shit unless they look good, so they unconsciously looksmax while white brahs rot thinking they can get a gf beause they are white guys with fluffy hair, once white brahs start taking care of themselves it will go back to times when ethnics were invisible

• +1
Your underbite- or jutceldom is very evident even in frontal shots
It my lack of upper lip 💋 😪 I'm getting it fixed soon I have buck teeth which go inward as well with canines jfl I don't want tmj nigger muh jutting 24 7

I could never fuck brown

(I'm indian :dafuckfeels:)
White sluts* I'm talking abt lightskin curry foids u see on tiktok that r literally fucking Stacy asf (rare asf obviously ) but yes idk 🤷‍♂️ iv already fucked white I just want to experience darker pussy

• +1
Your underbite- or jutceldom is very evident even in frontal shots, nice try with the "single frame" excuse you consistently look like that
Are you khhv?

• JFL
Lost me here bossman :hnghn:
Trust me bro it's even hard to slay white any drunk white Becky will fuck u if ur taller and someday average looking with appeal

• JFL
good ascension, niggas are gonna talk about “muh ethnic” even though it doesnt really matter that much (im white)

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, S1d456 and Gaygymmaxx
Trust me bro it's even hard to slay white any drunk white Becky will fuck u if ur taller and someday average looking with appeal
I mog you if I wasn't 5"6 tbh

But I'm 5"6.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: S1d456 and spdxer
ehtnics are aware they wont be able to slay shit unless they look good, so they unconsciously looksmax while white brahs rot thinking they can get a gf beause they are white guys with fluffy hair, once white brahs start taking care of themselves it will go back to times when ethnics were invisible
Girls just look out for good genes lmao with looks whites r only fetishized most for men in sea amd Mexico albeit maybe curryland also gl ethnics have taken over most cumskin foids in recent Years there r greater good looking thugmaxxed ethnics (lightskin ofc) than above average white guys 👦 that's why white guys r getting with chinks cus their lazy ass can't be bothered to try attract their own race

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, shizuku11111 and spdxer
good ascension, niggas are gonna talk about “muh ethnic” even though it doesnt really matter that much (im white)
Thanks man honestly I understood it's a coping mechanism but it just is what it is

• +1
Reactions: spdxer
Brootal tbh if I were u I'd just fraud ngl but in online dating you'd mog me to death
Cba to fraud I don't care that much about sex

Need to run the numbers :ogre:

• Love it
Pajeet shaved his moustache and called it a ascension wow Saar very gorjus bold and bootiful

• +1
looks good still need bimax though

• +1