how i gained 6 inches of height from late night pizzas and vitamin d softgels

ripcordgod1

ripcordgod1

Sphinx
I was 13 I would eat entire pizzas then take a vit d softgel my mom gave me this contributed to me height due to the calcium from the cheese in the pizza
if I didn't do this I would be rotting as 6'2 manlet but now I'm 6'5 and mog my generation
thank you pizza hut and mom

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: horizontallytall, Tabula Rasa, Lawton88 and 8 others
I was 13 I would eat entire pizzas then take a vit d softgel my mom gave me this contributed to me height due to the calcium from the cheese in the pizza
if I didn't do this I would be rotting as 6'2 manlet but now I'm 6'5 and mog my generation
thank you pizza hut and mom
Why Aren't I 6'0 than?

HOW AM I A MANLET 5'9 AS A PIZZACEL?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
state of the forum since normization

• +1
Reactions: User28823 and SteveRogers
.org users in 2018: we will cure pheno pill and achieve eye colour change in the future

.org users in 2023:

• JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis, TeenAscender, Deleted member 13626 and 5 others
Why Aren't I 6'0 than?

HOW AM I A MANLET 5'9 AS A PIZZACEL?
Larp. Impossible to be short if you eat pizza. You're probably 6'3+ tbh.

• Woah
Reactions: Allandro
Larp. Impossible to be short if you eat pizza. You're probably 6'3+ tbh.
I’m under 5’7 and I always ate a lot of pizza. Height is genetic except for with atypical circumstances.

• +1
Reactions: User28823 and Deleted member 21044
I’m under 5’7 and I always ate a lot of pizza. Height is genetic except for with atypical circumstances.
cope my brother eats pizza and he is 6´7

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
This study which used a methodology to remove environmental confounding when it came to measuring heritability found height to be only around 55 percent heritable
https://sci-hub.se/https://www.nature.com/articles/s41588-018-0178-9

• +1
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian
Height is still almost all genetic with typical environmental factors.
yea but if you become a pizzacel (atypical environment) you still be taller than your parents by a decent amount.

yea but if you become a pizzacel (atypical environment) you still be taller than your parents by a decent amount.
Where’s the study on pizza and height? You are just guessing that pizza could significantly affect height.

Where’s the study on pizza and height? You are just guessing that pizza could significantly affect height.
Bro i think you get alot of nutrients, minerals, and protein from eating a whole pizza. Those 3 things are essential for growth

Bro i think you get alot of nutrients, minerals, and protein from eating a whole pizza. Those 3 things are essential for growth
Yeah but if you don’t eat pizza, you’d eat something else anyway which would have nutrients. I do agree though since dairy I believe increases growth factors.

• +1
Reactions: TheVictor
honestly dude i did the same thing and i think it saved me from being a manlet like my dad, hes 5'7 im 6'0, i dint take vitamin d tho i prob should have but i ate a pizza every day after school

rip arteries

I played sports and had decent sleep during most of my growth years. As long as your not malnourished and stunting yourself with drugs, etc.

It's all genetic but I can't cope with the fact my mom and grandparents are all short fucks sub 5'3.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901