HOW I GOT 13K+ INSTAGRAM GIRL FOLLOWERS [INSTAGRAM MAXXING GUIDE] SOCIAL MEDIA MASTERY

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Preoximerianas, LeGrayHonker and Deleted member 14543
Right now I have 13k instagram girl followers

What are the benefits of this?:
  • I've DMd girls while I had 500 followers and ive DM'd girls while I've had 13k followers. I get way more replies the more followers I have due to increased percieved status. Also these girls treat you better and like you are the prize because they know you have other options.
  • Girls DM me when I follow them, usually 1 per day when I'm following people
  • Girls sometimes DM me when I post
  • Increased status
  • More respect from girls
  • Ability to market yourself to thousands of girls every day
  • More girls

How to grow: (this will take 5-10 mins of you day but stay consistent every day)
  1. Have 3+ instagram photos.
  2. Put your account on private mode. [important] (So they follow you to see what you look like)
  3. Follow 200 girls per day (100 morning, 100 night) consistently every day.
  4. Find girls from your area, follow all the girls they are following(usually same area as you)
  5. Dont do more than 200 otherwise you'll get shadowbanned. Trust me I've tried it many times.
  6. You'll get 30-70 followers back per day depending on your profile.
  7. Split test your name/bio/profile pic(main one)
  8. When your following/followers ratio starts to look a bit embarrassing, unfollow 100 per day until back to normal and repeat.
  9. Will probably take you about 6 months to reach 10k but worth it.
  10. Also the more followers you have, the more follows back you'll get.

If you want to fraud, you can buy followers from smmfollows.com $0.66 per 1k to get the ball rolling

Note:
When you have loads of girls following you on instagram its almost like a marketing funnel. Except you are marketing yourself. If you have a shit product, its not going to work regardless. But if you have a decent product, you can nurture your customers for months and years to get them to want to try you.
You can convice these girls you have a nice life, funny, are cool, good looking, even if you aren't.

What to post on your feed:
  • Pictures of you
  • Pics of you with friends
  • Selfies
  • Pics of you doing sports
  • Physique pics
  • Dont post nerd shit. Be yourself but show an enhanced cool version of yourself.

What to post on your story:
  • Music you like(not nerd shit)(I heard some blackpill rap recently :/ )
  • Memes you found funny
  • Your life e.g
  • Work
  • Any sports you do
  • When your with friends
  • Pictures of you
  • Anything that increases your status

How to DM girls:
  • When I am following girls, I'll accept them all at once on the evening once per day. When I accept lets say 70 requests. I'll 1 picture of each girl. Girls who like you back will like your pic. This is your chance to DM them. You could get 5-20 likes back. This also is good because theyre sending you a choosing signal sort of. Girls who dont like you wont like your picture back. This helps prevent rejection but you still get good numbers.
  • Set yourself a simple goal like DM 5 girls per day for a few months. Doesnt sound like a lot but just stay consistent with it and try not to get a girlfriend. Unless ur subhuman obviously
  • I also usually like DMing girls with less than 500 followers because you have leverage on them and they know your higher status than them on insta and they usually like that.
  • You can also DM girls randomly. Would only do it if they just posted a feed or story photo though. Dont give them a compliment. Dont validate, just initiate normal conversation.

How to progress with girls from DMs:
Ask normal human questions but throw in jokes and make observations about her from her instagram profile
Some example questions are:
Hi how are you
How old are you
Where are you from
What do you do for work
Whats your type etc..

• This tip is a cliche red pill tip. Dont validate her ever. Honestly any time I've validated a girl I can immediately tell she goes off for some reason. Just dont compliment her and she'll go crazy for you if your vibing

• Dont try to sell yourself too hard but feel free to tell her about yourself. Dont seek validation. Get to know her, make her laugh if possible and take the piss out of her.

• Dont waste your time with girls who give you 1 word answers, take the hint, unfollow them and move onto the next girl. Have an abundance mindset

• After speaking for a night or 2, I usually like to ask to call or facetime them. This makes it more real for them. A lot of boys are DMing them but not many are calling. She'll have more of a personal feel with you. She'll probably like the confidence that you asked to call.

• Maybe make it a regular thing and after a 1-3 calls, ask to meet to go get food or something. If she resists, try a few more times because she might not want to seem too easy. But if she continues to resist just stop messaging and move onto the next.

Dont be offended if many girls give you shit replies or ignore you. Some girls I've met have showed me their phone and they have 100+ DMs of boys per month even if they are average. They get a massively inflated sense of self worth from this but its fine. Just avoid these girls. This is why I go for girls with less followers.

Last tip. If literally no one wants to speak to you after many DM's. It's a sign. These people arent nasty or anything. You are the problem. Just build ur insta and continue improving yourself and you'll have more confidence and luck in the future.

Good luck

Here is my looksmaxxing guide- How to go from subhuman to 8/9 without surgery.
I don’t think I’m high enough on PSL to do this.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
How many lays have you got from insta
about 12, and 2 long term girlfriends. also id say im average face, below average height

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Preoximerianas, LeGrayHonker and 6 others
couldn’t read past a few sentences. This shit is retarded. Women can tell when your ratio is off. I’ve seen subhumans with 15k followers and 100 following and that shit looks so artificial it is funny. Actually I know plenty of Chads under 1k followers who have a natural growth and they don’t seem concern about ratio or numbers.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Preoximerianas, LeGrayHonker, WillVisitGandy and 1 other person
How can we do good instagram pictures with a tripod ?

This obviously works, and also kind of glad that most guys still don't even believe in IGmaxxing lmao.

One thing I would add to the OP is that if you get some travel photos, (you don't have to actually travel - I just stole a bunch of photos of planes, etc.), then you can run the same game but in different places. It won't help you get laid unless you travel, but it's a lot easier to get your follower count up if you are US or Western and you start adding random foreign girls.

If you have travel pics you can just say "I'm coming to (girls country) when covid is over and want to make friends"

Also on pics i would just look at other people's pics and copy them completely and don't be afraid to photofraud. so I have a bunch of travel photos that I literally ripped from a stock image site and I edited them so they're in "my photography style" so they can't be reverse-searched lmao. Also, got some action photos of me doing snowboarding and rock climbing even though I've never done them because you can't tell it's not me in the pics lmao. Photomaxing is legit as well. Clean up your skin, make yourself two inches taller. Girls photofraud so should you

One last addition: act like you are trying to be a hobby IGer or something so you have an excuse. IGCels in this thread saying "girls will know its fake if you have lots of followers" so just lie and make up some reason to do with your hobbies. "Oh yeah I'm a chess champion and I was in the news for winning a tournament" or "One of my posts went viral on a skateboarding site" or some shit. if you have a skateboarding photo or a chess tournament photo it's not like some dumb 22 year old girl is going fucking sherlock homes on your ass lmao

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: piscicide, zeshama, Preoximerianas and 10 others
This obviously works, and also kind of glad that most guys still don't even believe in IGmaxxing lmao.

One thing I would add to the OP is that if you get some travel photos, (you don't have to actually travel - I just stole a bunch of photos of planes, etc.), then you can run the same game but in different places. It won't help you get laid unless you travel, but it's a lot easier to get your follower count up if you are US or Western and you start adding random foreign girls.

If you have travel pics you can just say "I'm coming to (girls country) when covid is over and want to make friends"

Also on pics i would just look at other people's pics and copy them completely and don't be afraid to photofraud. so I have a bunch of travel photos that I literally ripped from a stock image site and I edited them so they're in "my photography style" so they can't be reverse-searched lmao. Also, got some action photos of me doing snowboarding and rock climbing even though I've never done them because you can't tell it's not me in the pics lmao. Photomaxing is legit as well. Clean up your skin, make yourself two inches taller. Girls photofraud so should you

One last addition: act like you are trying to be a hobby IGer or something so you have an excuse. IGCels in this thread saying "girls will know its fake if you have lots of followers" so just lie and make up some reason to do with your hobbies. "Oh yeah I'm a chess champion and I was in the news for winning a tournament" or "One of my posts went viral on a skateboarding site" or some shit. if you have a skateboarding photo or a chess tournament photo it's not like some dumb 22 year old girl is going fucking sherlock homes on your ass lmao
high iq reply lmao. yeah I fraud the shit out of my pics

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Preoximerianas, LeGrayHonker and lasthope

This works for slaying?

also do you post the travel photos from plane etc on story or regular post?

What are your regular friends/social circle saying to this frauding?

• +1
Reactions: LeGrayHonker
high iq reply lmao. yeah I fraud the shit out of my pics
How do you fraud? Do you recommend learning photoshop?

can you also post old photos?

and what to do with your actual friends/social circle?

How do you fraud? Do you recommend learning photoshop?

can you also post old photos?

and what to do with your actual friends/social circle?
I fraud by posting old photos mainly from when I had a mike thurston tan x2.

And what u mean by 'and what to do with your actual friends/social circle?' ?

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
As a man following more than 1k of people is embarrassing

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: LeGrayHonker and Deleted member 14543
I fraud by posting old photos mainly from when I had a mike thurston tan x2.

And what u mean by 'and what to do with your actual friends/social circle?' ?
Do your social circle/friends don’t find your fraud and instamaxing somehow weird?

Do your social circle/friends don’t find your fraud and instamaxing somehow weird?
im not frauding too hard so no. and if anything having 15k girl followers makes you cooler? plus i dont have friends anyway rip

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
im not frauding too hard so no. and if anything having 15k girl followers makes you cooler? plus i dont have friends anyway rip
Mh yeah don’t know

nobody that I know take social media to serious so idk

• Love it
I am serious, here are some screenshots: ( this shit really works, my DMs are full of nuds).
Wtf

I mean you don’t post that much meaningful stuff right?
Whats your secret lol

Mh yeah don’t know

nobody that I know take social media to serious so idk
i think youll find people care a lot less than you think. i also used to feel like that like your under the spotlight but u jsut got to not care

• +1
Reactions: MegamindCel, OOGABOOGA and lasthope
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Preoximerianas, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
i think youll find people care a lot less than you think. i also used to feel like that like your under the spotlight but u jsut got to not care
Yeah you probably right

i have around 200 follower and still to high inhibiton to post photos lol

• JFL
Reactions: xefo
Op what’s yo ig
follow me @1kieranbright

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12218
I seen it just wanted to see if he has another one.
Is yours legit ?
oh my bad, and yeah i wouldnt post it if it wasnt

• +1
Reactions: Eezz
oh my bad, and yeah i wouldnt post it if it wasnt
bruh I watched a video about it, and the followers you get are so fake they got 0 follwers. if a girl sees my followers list she will see through this shit.
Need legit looking followers

bruh I watched a video about it, and the followers you get are so fake they got 0 follwers. if a girl sees my followers list she will see through this shit.
Need legit looking followers
if u choose the option '1606' the followers look real. you could bot loads, then do the follow strategies to get a few hunderd+ followers so they'd have to scroll down shit loads in ur follower list to find the accs which look reasonably real. good luck though, idk any real real looking follower sites

• +1
Reactions: Eezz and Luke LLL

Don’t use fake, stuff lmao. People are autistic af 😂

• +1
Reactions: Ronnie
if u choose the option '1606' the followers look real. you could bot loads, then do the follow strategies to get a few hunderd+ followers so they'd have to scroll down shit loads in ur follower list to find the accs which look reasonably real. good luck though, idk any real real looking follower sites
Thanks mate. I wanna ask, what does refill: 99 days mean

Thanks mate. I wanna ask, what does refill: 99 days mean
it means if the followers drop within 99 days, click the refill button and theyll give you more

yeah it’s really bullshit advice. Tbh instead of trying to fake all this shit it would be better to actually do it the legit way. The dude said it himself. Try to get on the local news or make a video that blows up. It would be way better than trying to fake your shit.

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
Wtf

I mean you don’t post that much meaningful stuff right?
Whats your secret lol
Well I post many stories with my life every day, many girls said they enjoy following what I do every day.
They see how I struggle to speak in russian in my foregin accent, how I rent sport cars and travel though the country, I post clips while dating other girls, meeting with friends doind cool things etc.

For example yesterday I posted a story with king size condoms, and banged 2 girls on the same day after that story )))

I don't know, I found a loophole, but I can't pinpoint exactly what it is.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, MegamindCel, JizzFarmer and 1 other person
  • Love it
I used to slay from instagram alone. it's def possible for all the dudes doubting this. Good post OP. Only thing I disagree with is how you talk to women. Here's back when I was slaying sloots on instagram back in highschool: https://looksmax.org/threads/verifying-im-a-tyronelite-1.355136/
I had a read, nice man you must be a seriously good looking guy. What do you disagree with me about when talking to women? Could you give examples about what you would talk about?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
  • +1
also i noticed all them comments were quite a few years ago, is ur insta still as active? do you still slay as much?
My last post on this acc was maybe 4 years ago basically around the time I graduated highschool lol so it's pretty much dead. I still slay but I mainly use tinder now. I average around 50+ likes/day on tinder's most active days but it drops to maybe 30/day on the days when not alot of people are on lol. I do plan on statusmaxxing through tiktok and starting another instagram though.

I had a read, nice man you must be a seriously good looking guy. What do you disagree with me about when talking to women? Could you give examples about what you would talk about?
Me, personally, I like to be pretty straight forward with what i'm looking for. If i'm only looking for sex, i'll just make it pretty known by asking what she is looking for and not sugarcoating what i'm looking for. (i'll say i'm only looking for something casual or even a FWB type thing) I hate small talk and don't really care about what's going on in someone's life if I don't plan to put any emotional investment into them. Although, some questions are obviously pretty important like wanting to know the age of a woman and her location. I think if you also are someone who travels around, it's good to keep note of where women are because there will be times where some girl who's into you will be DTF if she ever touches down in your city or vice versa. But obviously my advice doesn't apply to someone looking for more meaningful relationships.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
yeah it’s really bullshit advice. Tbh instead of trying to fake all this shit it would be better to actually do it the legit way. The dude said it himself. Try to get on the local news or make a video that blows up. It would be way better than trying to fake your shit.

Yeah

But I faked my shit for $0 in one afternoon of looking for pics and fucking around in photoshop while Covid was going on

IF you are financially able to go travel the world, get on news, go viral, have a top 1% lifestyle for real, then go for it and once you've done it and succeeded, you can post your advice

instead, I'm giving advice that works and you're shitting on it from a place of not knowing what the fuck you are talking about. 99% of everything that succeeds on social media is faked and staged.

I can fucking guarantee if you looked at my profile you would have no fucking idea I'd faked anything or that I was a member of this forum lmao

but you keep making threads about how your fucking forehead shape determines your success JFL

This works for slaying?

also do you post the travel photos from plane etc on story or regular post?

What are your regular friends/social circle saying to this frauding?

Nobody in my social circle says anything or probably even knows anything

When I say "photofraud" it's an exaggeration, just like photomaxxing. Just like guys smooth their skin or use liquify to make their shoulders bigger, I'm good at photoshop so I can make myself taller and stuff for the photos where I'm in them.

Then the travel photos, the best thing to do is to travel to places and then just steal other people's better photos. Say you're an amateur photographer or something as a hobby.

You can do this with food pics, sport pics, etc.

I can't really say a lot more without potentially giving myself away but get creative. Say you're a photographer or artist or whatever.

One thing I didn't mention above is that if you do this and do the hobby/personal brand route, it creates a feedback cycle where you actually end up faking it til you make it.

Like now I get paid for social media posts because I have a big following and I get sent free stuff by companies in my "niche" lol.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Sny, Yuya Moggershima, Preoximerianas and 6 others
I can fucking guarantee if you looked at my profile you would have no fucking idea I'd faked anything or that I was a member of this forum lmao

but you keep making threads about how your fucking forehead shape determines your success JFL
Follow me on ig @1kieranbright

And about the forehead pill, you’ll learn bra. Everything matters

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12218
Will read later

• JFL
@Barry any good ig to copy and get ideas from?

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1
ntpilled once again

• +1
I’m trying to figure out when to unfollow people. Maybe a 1:2 follow following ratio is the limit.

I also notice you can get away with a bad follower to following ratio once you reached the 1000+ follower mark.

For example take 2 guys. Guy A has a ratio of 1:2 but only has 100 followers and is following 200. Meanwhile Guy B has a ratio of 1:3 and has 2000 followers and is following 6000. Guy B looks way better even tho his ratios worse

I’m trying to figure out when to unfollow people. Maybe a 1:2 follow following ratio is the limit.

I also notice you can get away with a bad follower to following ratio once you reached the 1000+ follower mark.

For example take 2 guys. Guy A has a ratio of 1:2 but only has 100 followers and is following 200. Meanwhile Guy B has a ratio of 1:3 and has 2000 followers and is following 6000. Guy B looks way better even tho his ratios worse
You want your ratio to be 2:1 at least. but while your growing your account i wouldnt worry about ratios, but just unfollow when it starts to look a bit too bad

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
You want your ratio to be 2:1 at least. but while your growing your account i wouldnt worry about ratios, but just unfollow when it starts to look a bit too bad
How many followers did you have until you ended your growth phase? Also I don’t think buying followers is a good idea because Instagram can tell as well as sponsers and other companies on the app. Plus, what makes an account look good is the amount of engagement on the posts not the followers alone.

How many followers did you have until you ended your growth phase? Also I don’t think buying followers is a good idea because Instagram can tell as well as sponsers and other companies on the app. Plus, what makes an account look good is the amount of engagement on the posts not the followers alone.
finished growth phase at 13k. unfollowed down to 4k so ive got 13k followers and following 4k.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Great thread. Cool if I pm you for further discussion and advice?

I’ve been procrastinating getting started on ig bc I’m worried about how to get the numbers up