HOW I GOT 13K+ INSTAGRAM GIRL FOLLOWERS [INSTAGRAM MAXXING GUIDE] SOCIAL MEDIA MASTERY

Can't enjoy bc I am friendless neet that sits inside and codes/plays video games all day, despite being 6'3 and pretty good looking. Prerequisite of this plan is to have at least some semblance of social life and friends. Brutal 4 me
instagram is not worth it if you are below 5PSL tbh.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Toth's thot, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person
Can't enjoy bc I am friendless neet that sits inside and codes/plays video games all day, despite being 6'3 and pretty good looking. Prerequisite of this plan is to have at least some semblance of social life and friends. Brutal 4 me
i am friendless and sit inside marketing all day. you dont need friends to do this. its just a pussy grabbing machine

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and subhuman incel
i am friendless and sit inside marketing all day. you dont need friends to do this. its just a pussy grabbing machine
how do you post anything then to get girls to engage?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
instagram is not worth it if you are below 5PSL tbh.
surely 1 girl out of 13k would suck ur dick on a dark night in your car if u frauded hard enough

• JFL
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Preoximerianas and subhuman incel
how do you post anything then to get girls to engage?
i just post pictures of myself like everyone else does. sometimes post pics of gym or mma classes just to show i am a person

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15129
Instagram is only useful if you're gymmaxxed and leanmaxxed and you look good.

Otherwise, it's a waste of time.

Gymmaxxing can turn an average guy into a fuckboy, but it can't turn him into a successful instagram influencer.

There is a reason why V shred is popular, it's because he has the face of a Chad, his body is nothing impressive, but his face commands the respect of his followers and you can tell he is a guy who gets laid easily.

• +1
Reactions: LeGrayHonker
Instagram is only useful if you're gymmaxxed and leanmaxxed and you look good.

Otherwise, it's a waste of time.

Gymmaxxing can turn an average guy into a fuckboy, but it can't turn him into a successful instagram influencer.

There is a reason why V shred is popular, it's because he has the face of a Chad, his body is nothing impressive, but his face commands the respect of his followers and you can tell he is a guy who gets laid easily.
not trying to become a successful instsagram influencer. its about just having pure numbers of girls on ur insta so you have access to loads of them and dm them when u want

What criteria do you follow when unfollowing girls? Do you just unfollow the worse looking ones or what? :lul::lul:

Also has any girl ever called you out on it?

What criteria do you follow when unfollowing girls? Do you just unfollow the worse looking ones or what? :lul::lul:

Also has any girl ever called you out on it?
deciding which ones to unfollow would take too long. i just unfollow random and hope that they arent the good looking ones.

And called me out on what? unfollowing? or having loads of followers

• +1
Reactions: enzo
deciding which ones to unfollow would take too long. i just unfollow random and hope that they arent the good looking ones.
giphy.gif

And called me out on what? unfollowing? or having loads of followers
On unfollowing them, like imagine one of these girls decides to DM you, you are having a good convo and then the next day she notices you suddenly unfollowed her :feelshaha:

But yeah I also would like to know how you explain your high following count when they ask about it.

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369
giphy.gif

On unfollowing them, like imagine one of these girls decides to DM you, you are having a good convo and then the next day she notices you suddenly unfollowed her :feelshaha:

But yeah I also would like to know how you explain your high following count when they ask about it.
ive done that before. i just either didnt say anything or just said i unfollowed you by accident. i also accidentally followed a girls 12 yr old little sister before. i wanted to rope so badly.

if they ask about it i just say i followed loads of bitches or i left my profile on public for ages and just got loads of followers from explore page :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Hero of the Imperium, Preoximerianas and 3 others
you got a bachelor in statusmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2733
Ive been ig maxxing the past few days.. is posting on your story a must? Because I dont like posting stories on ig tbh, and if so what kind of stories?

Ive been ig maxxing the past few days.. is posting on your story a must? Because I dont like posting stories on ig tbh, and if so what kind of stories?
nice to hear someone is actually taking action. nah stories arent a must. as long as you have a few feed posts. stories can just be used to market yourself to the girls. so pics of urself or what ur doing

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8856
nice to hear someone is actually taking action. nah stories arent a must. as long as you have a few feed posts. stories can just be used to market yourself to the girls. so pics of urself or what ur doing
Thanks foe the help bro. Yeah I've been getting cucked by the Tinder algorithm so I decided to move to Instagram seriously this time, gonna keep using your strategy (y)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
Thanks foe the help bro. Yeah I've been getting cucked by the Tinder algorithm so I decided to move to Instagram seriously this time, gonna keep using your strategy (y)
yeah honestly tinder is trash unless ur top 5%. and even if you can find girls on there, theyre gonna have extremely inflated ego's. i prefer just to find girls on insta with sub 1000/500 followers with not loads of likes because theres gonna be like 0.1% of the competition so they're way easier to get with. and just keep ur fingers crossed they dont ever download tinder

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, Deleted member 8856 and Deleted member 2733
High iq user tbh, bookmarked, should be in best of the best

• +1
Once i catfished on tinder to gain some followers lol. I made my insta acc private and created a tinder using my other phone. I uploaded some chadlite prettyboy photos, put my insta on bio and tried to get some matches. After a while some girls started requesting to follow me and i ignored it for like 1 or 2 weeks and then deleted tinder :lul::lul: After that i accepted all the requests. Most of the girls still follow me, only a small percentage unfollowed, kinda worth tbh, might do it again

Once i catfished on tinder to gain some followers lol. I made my insta acc private and created a tinder using my other phone. I uploaded some chadlite prettyboy photos, put my insta on bio and tried to get some matches. After a while some girls started requesting to follow me and i ignored it for like 1 or 2 weeks and then deleted tinder :lul::lul: After that i accepted all the requests. Most of the girls still follow me, only a small percentage unfollowed, kinda worth tbh, might do it again
how many followers u get off that?

how many followers u get off that?
Prob like 150-200, about 30 girls unfollowed me later. I swiped for about a month and stopped. I think the trick is that most of the girls were e-girls, they kinda be thirsty over some chad TikTok eboy. I changed my location to a very niche one which is full of egirls :lul: it’s not that much but I always wanted to test this method, all girl profiles are legit and active

Prob like 150-200, about 30 girls unfollowed me later. I swiped for about a month and stopped. I think the trick is that most of the girls were e-girls, they kinda be thirsty over some chad TikTok eboy. I changed my location to a very niche one which is full of egirls :lul: it’s not that much but I always wanted to test this method, all girl profiles are legit and active
i might try this method. how long did it take to get 150-200 follows?

i might try this method. how long did it take to get 150-200 follows?
I think it really depends the type of girl you aiming for, mine was alt girls, and my catfish was not a insane gl eboy which made it more believable, and gl e-boys here in Brazil are kinda rare so the e-girls were all drooling over. If you want you can let the profile running and just do your things, sometimes chat with your matches to create like a “bond”, most of the girls followed after a little bit of chat, I think prob cuz I was only liking beckys and stacylites, only like 20 of the girls who followed me I swiped left. It’s boring sometimes but I didn’t have something better to do at the time :lul:

I think it really depends the type of girl you aiming for, mine was alt girls, and my catfish was not a insane gl eboy which made it more believable, and gl e-boys here in Brazil are kinda rare so the e-girls were all drooling over. If you want you can let the profile running and just do your things, sometimes chat with your matches to create like a “bond”, most of the girls followed after a little bit of chat, I think prob cuz I was only liking beckys and stacylites, only like 20 of the girls who followed me I swiped left. It’s boring sometimes but I didn’t have something better to do at the time :lul:
wtf is an eboy

• JFL
Reactions: Renaissance.Chad
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, LeGrayHonker and Edgar
What's the best way to find girls in your area on IG. I am a total newbie here

• +1
Reactions: LeGrayHonker
If you already have nearby girls socials, go on their following list and follow the girls. Or there should be a suggestions list you can find mutuals

go to location search, type in ur city or famous landmarks in ur city like the main shopping mall where girls hang out of popular restaurants, then once you've got a few girls from their u can just follow hundreds of their friends and continue from there

• +1
Reactions: Renaissance.Chad, Hero of the Imperium and Amnesia
I have 2 insta accounts
One where I have posts dating back to 2015,with a handful of social ones and the rest of pics are gym selfies which I may still archive
This account has 2.6k followers while following 650, good ratio but seems frauded (which it was) considering shit pics
My second insta account has 1k followers while following 10
I built it up as a fitness theme page then unfollowed everyone I followed, has zero posts currently

I am debating which one I should proceed with to start following girls from my country
I think I will just upload 2-3 morphed pics to my 1k follower account and do it under an alter ego

I have 2 insta accounts
One where I have posts dating back to 2015,with a handful of social ones and the rest of pics are gym selfies which I may still archive
This account has 2.6k followers while following 650, good ratio but seems frauded (which it was) considering shit pics
My second insta account has 1k followers while following 10
I built it up as a fitness theme page then unfollowed everyone I followed, has zero posts currently

I am debating which one I should proceed with to start following girls from my country
I think I will just upload 2-3 morphed pics to my 1k follower account and do it under an alter ego
hmm hard to say. id probably keep a personal one for people u know. then with ur fitness one grow that as ur high follower high status page.

are u any good at morphs? Ive been trying to do my own but they look like shit

hmm hard to say. id probably keep a personal one for people u know. then with ur fitness one grow that as ur high follower high status page.

are u any good at morphs? Ive been trying to do my own but they look like shit
At the moment I've just been experimenting with chin reduction and mandible widening in morphs (I will be getting these procedures done)
I morphed 2 pics for tinder and have snapchatted girls from tinder and given them my insta and I think the morphs are subtle enough to seem legit

• +1
What do you recommend for profile pics? My current one is absolute garbage, think of the kind of pics thirsty curries send to white girls on Insta or Facebook :feelsuhh: Even when I first set up the account and put the photo in a friend told me I looked exactly like that :lul:

Absolute quality post, immediate bookmark.

• JFL
in the beginning phase should u add guys (in hopes they add back) too from around ur area just to get as many followers are u can

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
damn u say u got about 70 followers back for every 200 u followed? Thats a good ratio.

I get back 50 followers for every 1,000 lol. My brother told me though that my IG account looks fake/spam cause I don't use hashtags or caption my photos

in the beginning phase should u add guys (in hopes they add back) too from around ur area just to get as many followers are u can
This worked huge for me. I'm decently well known in my city but never made insta cuz I was fat till about 20. Started with following normies connected the university and got lots back.
Nowadays they hype my pics up like crazy with all the bullshit "bro" nonsense in awe.

• +1
damn u say u got about 70 followers back for every 200 u followed? Thats a good ratio.

I get back 50 followers for every 1,000 lol. My brother told me though that my IG account looks fake/spam cause I don't use hashtags or caption my photos
I got barely any follows back at the start too. Just play around with things e.g profile pic, private/public mode, how many pics are up, ur bio(DOHV in ur bio), whether u look real or not, i dont think using hashtags make a difference, captions would be good. maybe to prove your a real account add more lifestyle shit and videos to ur story -> then highlights to prove its u

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
also sometimes i would follow 200 and get up to 110 follows back, but this depended on if i hit the right target audience, i noticed if i followed younger girls in the 16 age range they were way more likely to follow back

I got barely any follows back at the start too. Just play around with things e.g profile pic, private/public mode, how many pics are up, ur bio(DOHV in ur bio), whether u look real or not, i dont think using hashtags make a difference, captions would be good. maybe to prove your a real account add more lifestyle shit and videos to ur story -> then highlights to prove its u

DOHV in bio?

DOHV in bio?
demonstration of higher value so maybe ur job if youve got a cool job or if u box then put boxer, if u model u can put model. try think of something even if its kinda frauded but dont worry if u cant think of anything.

just something ive noticed increases follows back

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
demonstration of higher value so maybe ur job if youve got a cool job or if u box then put boxer, if u model u can put model. try think of something even if its kinda frauded but dont worry if u cant think of anything.

just something ive noticed increases follows back
"PSL Legend"

yeah I'll put that in my IG bio :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Renaissance.Chad, JizzFarmer and 1 other person
"PSL Legend"

yeah I'll put that in my IG bio :ROFLMAO:
Crisick pays for modeling shoots and on his social media and tinder calls himself a male model jfl. The professional quality and touchups are probably worth it, I'd imagine its huge for social validation that bitches want.
I might run this myself depending on how ascension goes

• +1
Crisick pays for modeling shoots and on his social media and tinder calls himself a male model jfl. The professional quality and touchups are probably worth it, I'd imagine its huge for social validation that bitches want.
I might run this myself depending on how ascension goes
this is what i said in my status guide. girls want to be able to say theyre dating a model, massive status increase

Its all cope if you are ugly,you need base to live

The problem is if you have 13k followers, your profile(pictures, stories) have to be congruent with the status you claim. You have to show an attractive lifestyle: travel, parties, fun...

Imagine a girl seeing your profile on private, you having 13k followers. She requests to follow you, and sees your pics, sees no social proof or preselection in them.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and sly shinkai
The problem is if you have 13k followers, your profile(pictures, stories) have to be congruent with the status you claim. You have to show an attractive lifestyle: travel, parties, fun...

Imagine a girl seeing your profile on private, you having 13k followers. She requests to follow you, and sees your pics, sees no social proof or preselection in them.
idk man a lot of the time people dont even post an attractive lifestyle, people usually have loads of followers just cos theyre good looking