HOW I GOT 13K+ INSTAGRAM GIRL FOLLOWERS [INSTAGRAM MAXXING GUIDE] SOCIAL MEDIA MASTERY

This obviously works, and also kind of glad that most guys still don't even believe in IGmaxxing lmao.

One thing I would add to the OP is that if you get some travel photos, (you don't have to actually travel - I just stole a bunch of photos of planes, etc.), then you can run the same game but in different places. It won't help you get laid unless you travel, but it's a lot easier to get your follower count up if you are US or Western and you start adding random foreign girls.

If you have travel pics you can just say "I'm coming to (girls country) when covid is over and want to make friends"

Also on pics i would just look at other people's pics and copy them completely and don't be afraid to photofraud. so I have a bunch of travel photos that I literally ripped from a stock image site and I edited them so they're in "my photography style" so they can't be reverse-searched lmao. Also, got some action photos of me doing snowboarding and rock climbing even though I've never done them because you can't tell it's not me in the pics lmao. Photomaxing is legit as well. Clean up your skin, make yourself two inches taller. Girls photofraud so should you

One last addition: act like you are trying to be a hobby IGer or something so you have an excuse. IGCels in this thread saying "girls will know its fake if you have lots of followers" so just lie and make up some reason to do with your hobbies. "Oh yeah I'm a chess champion and I was in the news for winning a tournament" or "One of my posts went viral on a skateboarding site" or some shit. if you have a skateboarding photo or a chess tournament photo it's not like some dumb 22 year old girl is going fucking sherlock homes on your ass lmao
welcome back bro

Great thread. Cool if I pm you for further discussion and advice?

I’ve been procrastinating getting started on ig bc I’m worried about how to get the numbers up
sure please dont ask me questions that are answered in the thread though

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
what you mean with step 7
„Split test your name/bio/profile pic(main one)“?

Yeah

But I faked my shit for $0 in one afternoon of looking for pics and fucking around in photoshop while Covid was going on

IF you are financially able to go travel the world, get on news, go viral, have a top 1% lifestyle for real, then go for it and once you've done it and succeeded, you can post your advice

instead, I'm giving advice that works and you're shitting on it from a place of not knowing what the fuck you are talking about. 99% of everything that succeeds on social media is faked and staged.

I can fucking guarantee if you looked at my profile you would have no fucking idea I'd faked anything or that I was a member of this forum lmao

but you keep making threads about how your fucking forehead shape determines your success JFL

Nobody in my social circle says anything or probably even knows anything

When I say "photofraud" it's an exaggeration, just like photomaxxing. Just like guys smooth their skin or use liquify to make their shoulders bigger, I'm good at photoshop so I can make myself taller and stuff for the photos where I'm in them.

Then the travel photos, the best thing to do is to travel to places and then just steal other people's better photos. Say you're an amateur photographer or something as a hobby.

You can do this with food pics, sport pics, etc.

I can't really say a lot more without potentially giving myself away but get creative. Say you're a photographer or artist or whatever.

One thing I didn't mention above is that if you do this and do the hobby/personal brand route, it creates a feedback cycle where you actually end up faking it til you make it.

Like now I get paid for social media posts because I have a big following and I get sent free stuff by companies in my "niche" lol.
What you mean with „Then the travel photos, the best thing to do is to travel to places and then just steal other people's better photos.“

what’s the point of traveling when you just steal the photos?

what you mean with step 7
„Split test your name/bio/profile pic(main one)“?
when your following people every day. youll get x number of people follow back. you'll notice that if you have a more attractive looking profile picture, you may get more follows back. so switch up your profile pic every now and then to test which one gets you the most follows back per day

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, OOGABOOGA and lasthope
I've got 2.5k naturally from HS, by like you said following people in your school or others requesting, no posts tho lmfao, if u have over 3 posts it looks weird

I've got 2.5k naturally from HS, by like you said following people in your school or others requesting, no posts tho lmfao, if u have over 3 posts it looks weird
Why is it bad to have a lot of posts?

No chad, no chance

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 8856, Purefxrm and 1 other person
i disagree man, literally 90% of instagram has more than 3 posts...

i disagree man, literally 90% of instagram has more than 3 posts...
im talking ab people ik irl everyone has it like that, and i live in the west most people archive their post lmfao

Wait so having no posts is legit?

• +1
Reactions: AbuSAF
i dont fuck with posting selfies or posting gym pics, narcissism is ugly

if u have a fuckton of followers and ur feed is just ur face mostly and u arent very gl then it looks narcy

even if ur gl it looks narcy

ideal to get girls is u doing a hobby or smthn interesting and never post a pic without other people. if u have a fuckton of followers with that insta feed then girls will respond to a dm much better than if its just ur face plastered everywhere likeu look for validation

bonus: post pics mogging other people (although u should mog most people anyway)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LeGrayHonker, MiroslavBulldosex, dachad and 1 other person

if u have a fuckton of followers and ur feed is just ur face mostly and u arent very gl then it looks narcy

ideal to get girls is u doing a hobby or smthn interesting and never post a pic without other people. if u have a fuckton of followers with that insta feed then girls will respond to a dm much better than if its just ur face plastered everywhere likeu look for validation

bonus: post pics mogging other people (although u should mog most people anyway)
What hobbies or pics you suggest? Sorry I am abbot autistic and don know what to post
Maybe you can pm a good insta account or pics or something

also I don’t even have hobbies beside looksmaxxing and gym :feelswhy:

What hobbies or pics you suggest? Sorry I am abbot autistic and don know what to post

post your lookmaxxing routine bro

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV

idk man, i dont think its narcy. insta is basically a dating app. your meant to post pics of your face and body, thats the whole point of it so people can see what you look like.

and literally 99% of insta is people posting pics of their face and body.

but yeah i agree that its good to add in pics of you doing hobbies.

girls love a video of a boy lifting some heavy asf weight , post that

Dude please
I am serious lol
i was being serious about this one. max out on ur best lift and take a video of it and post it.

@Digital Hitler post some good instagrams to look at

idk man, i dont think its narcy. insta is basically a dating app. your meant to post pics of your face and body, thats the whole point of it so people can see what you look like.

and literally 99% of insta is people posting pics of their face and body.

but yeah i agree that its good to add in pics of you doing hobbies.
why would someone post a pic of only thhier face/body for likes? its for validation and its narcy

this is why u see girls post their face and ass so much, not because its a dating app jfl

you still need a above average face tho

friends groups and people from hs a

nd/or uni, they know how u look
Okay so then you don’t need photos for that at all and just post some stories?

What type of camera do you reccomend for taking pictures for IG?

Right now I have 13k instagram girl followers

What are the benefits of this?:
  • I've DMd girls while I had 500 followers and ive DM'd girls while I've had 13k followers. I get way more replies the more followers I have due to increased percieved status. Also these girls treat you better and like you are the prize because they know you have other options.
  • Girls DM me when I follow them, usually 1 per day when I'm following people
  • Girls sometimes DM me when I post
  • Increased status
  • More respect from girls
  • Ability to market yourself to thousands of girls every day
  • More girls

How to grow: (this will take 5-10 mins of you day but stay consistent every day)
  1. Have 3+ instagram photos.
  2. Put your account on private mode. [important] (So they follow you to see what you look like)
  3. Follow 200 girls per day (100 morning, 100 night) consistently every day.
  4. Find girls from your area, follow all the girls they are following(usually same area as you)
  5. Dont do more than 200 otherwise you'll get shadowbanned. Trust me I've tried it many times.
  6. You'll get 30-70 followers back per day depending on your profile.
  7. Split test your name/bio/profile pic(main one)
  8. When your following/followers ratio starts to look a bit embarrassing, unfollow 100 per day until back to normal and repeat.
  9. Will probably take you about 6 months to reach 10k but worth it.
  10. Also the more followers you have, the more follows back you'll get.

If you want to fraud, you can buy followers from smmfollows.com $0.66 per 1k to get the ball rolling

Note:
When you have loads of girls following you on instagram its almost like a marketing funnel. Except you are marketing yourself. If you have a shit product, its not going to work regardless. But if you have a decent product, you can nurture your customers for months and years to get them to want to try you.
You can convice these girls you have a nice life, funny, are cool, good looking, even if you aren't.

What to post on your feed:
  • Pictures of you
  • Pics of you with friends
  • Selfies
  • Pics of you doing sports
  • Physique pics
  • Dont post nerd shit. Be yourself but show an enhanced cool version of yourself.

What to post on your story:
  • Music you like(not nerd shit)(I heard some blackpill rap recently :/ )
  • Memes you found funny
  • Your life e.g
  • Work
  • Any sports you do
  • When your with friends
  • Pictures of you
  • Anything that increases your status

How to DM girls:
  • When I am following girls, I'll accept them all at once on the evening once per day. When I accept lets say 70 requests. I'll 1 picture of each girl. Girls who like you back will like your pic. This is your chance to DM them. You could get 5-20 likes back. This also is good because theyre sending you a choosing signal sort of. Girls who dont like you wont like your picture back. This helps prevent rejection but you still get good numbers.
  • Set yourself a simple goal like DM 5 girls per day for a few months. Doesnt sound like a lot but just stay consistent with it and try not to get a girlfriend. Unless ur subhuman obviously
  • I also usually like DMing girls with less than 500 followers because you have leverage on them and they know your higher status than them on insta and they usually like that.
  • You can also DM girls randomly. Would only do it if they just posted a feed or story photo though. Dont give them a compliment. Dont validate, just initiate normal conversation.

How to progress with girls from DMs:
Ask normal human questions but throw in jokes and make observations about her from her instagram profile
Some example questions are:
Hi how are you
How old are you
Where are you from
What do you do for work
Whats your type etc..

• This tip is a cliche red pill tip. Dont validate her ever. Honestly any time I've validated a girl I can immediately tell she goes off for some reason. Just dont compliment her and she'll go crazy for you if your vibing

• Dont try to sell yourself too hard but feel free to tell her about yourself. Dont seek validation. Get to know her, make her laugh if possible and take the piss out of her.

• Dont waste your time with girls who give you 1 word answers, take the hint, unfollow them and move onto the next girl. Have an abundance mindset

• After speaking for a night or 2, I usually like to ask to call or facetime them. This makes it more real for them. A lot of boys are DMing them but not many are calling. She'll have more of a personal feel with you. She'll probably like the confidence that you asked to call.

• Maybe make it a regular thing and after a 1-3 calls, ask to meet to go get food or something. If she resists, try a few more times because she might not want to seem too easy. But if she continues to resist just stop messaging and move onto the next.

Dont be offended if many girls give you shit replies or ignore you. Some girls I've met have showed me their phone and they have 100+ DMs of boys per month even if they are average. They get a massively inflated sense of self worth from this but its fine. Just avoid these girls. This is why I go for girls with less followers.

Last tip. If literally no one wants to speak to you after many DM's. It's a sign. These people arent nasty or anything. You are the problem. Just build ur insta and continue improving yourself and you'll have more confidence and luck in the future.

Good luck

Here is my looksmaxxing guide- How to go from subhuman to 8/9 without surgery.
Good algorithm pill, going to try it.

If you have Tinder Plus just keep the swipe to like ratio as close to 1. The more swipes you do and less likes you get, the more fucked your algorithm is going to be. Flip side only swiping right on women that pre liked you will get you on the top list.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210816-151800_Tinder.jpg
    Screenshot_20210816-151800_Tinder.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 81
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 12218

If you have Tinder Plus just keep the swipe to like ratio as close to 1. The more swipes you do and less likes you get, the more fucked your algorithm is going to be. Flip side only swiping right on women that pre liked you will get you on the top list.
Wow. What do you look like?

Narcissism is attractive and socially validated when you're goodlooking.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Preoximerianas

thats some smart shit nigga i was gonna try tinder plus. thank you for the tip. are you chad or does that tip just work really well?

• Love it
Reactions: LeGrayHonker
A few questions:

1.) Do you need a high quality camera
2.) Do you need photo shop skills
3.) Do you make any short videos?

A few questions:

1.) Do you need a high quality camera
2.) Do you need photo shop skills
3.) Do you make any short videos?
1. no but you'll probably look better with a better camera
2. no ive never photoshopped a picture
3. no but you can if you want

But how would you know beforehand which girls liked you?

1. no but you'll probably look better with a better camera
2. no ive never photoshopped a picture
3. no but you can if you want
Thanks for this information. What would you say is the bare minimum to receive these results in terms of looks.

Would one have to have at least an 8 body and 8 face to achieve this or can you just be slightly above average in both body in face (6,6)?

I'm sure if you're average and below this will either not work at all or at best you get old cat ladies every once in a blue moon.

Thanks for this information. What would you say is the bare minimum to receive these results in terms of looks.

Would one have to have at least an 8 body and 8 face to achieve this or can you just be slightly above average in both body in face (6,6)?

I'm sure if you're average and below this will either not work at all or at best you get old cat ladies every once in a blue moon.
to get loads of followers, it can work if ur subhuman. cos they dont know what u look like until they follow you. and if ur subhuman and u get to 13k, surely 1 girl out of 13k will suck ur dick

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas
to get loads of followers, it can work if ur subhuman. cos they dont know what u look like until they follow you. and if ur subhuman and u get to 13k, surely 1 girl out of 13k will suck ur dick
Interesting, so it has a status boost on a micro level. This could be a way for below average men to get access to women they couldn't access before. Now meaningfull relationships that's another story.

No I'm not subhuman I would say I'm a 7 body and adjustible 7.5 face. I base this not only on my opinion but the reactions I receive from young women. Most young women will stare at me and smile and some will stare then find a way to get closer to me. However, I know through the black pill that my face isn't an 8 or above because I lack hunter eyes and I don't think even surgery is possible but I'm fine with where I'm at.

Overall this Instagram method appears to be an equalizer as it gives above average dudes a chance to feel like a chad and below average dudes at least a chance to get with a woman. On tinder this guys would have little to no chance. Thank you for your input. Feel free to keep us posted.

Interesting, so it has a status boost on a micro level. This could be a way for below average men to get access to women they couldn't access before. Now meaningfull relationships that's another story.

No I'm not subhuman I would say I'm a 7 body and adjustible 7.5 face. I base this not only on my opinion but the reactions I receive from young women. Most young women will stare at me and smile and some will stare then find a way to get closer to me. However, I know through the black pill that my face isn't an 8 or above because I lack hunter eyes and I don't think even surgery is possible but I'm fine with where I'm at.

Overall this Instagram method appears to be an equalizer as it gives above average dudes a chance to feel like a chad and below average dudes at least a chance to get with a woman. On tinder this guys would have little to no chance. Thank you for your input. Feel free to keep us posted.
yeah man thats exactly what its for. average men can get better looking women. but to be honest it can work with meaningful relationships too. you just have to go for maybe slightly below average girls or girls with barely any following. and because your status absolutely mogs hers, she'll probably feel like shes speaking to a celeb when u message her. which is a good start to a relationship

yeah man thats exactly what its for. average men can get better looking women. but to be honest it can work with meaningful relationships too. you just have to go for maybe slightly below average girls or girls with barely any following. and because your status absolutely mogs hers, she'll probably feel like shes speaking to a celeb when u message her. which is a good start to a relationship
She's basically your fan or superfan. That can be good and bad. However, if one has masculine frame that's more important to maintain a long term relationship. With that being said, if this instgram thing is as good as you and others say it could be the best way for normies to get their foot in the door. After that it's up to them if they just want a pump and dump or if they want a long term relationship which requires more strong masculine frame.

I'm setting up my instagram now. I live within 15 miles of Seattle so I have an endless number of free women (probably 20,000 women 18-24 years old within a 30 mile radius of where I live). I will follow your advice to a T and see if there's anything else I can add to improve my results. My assumption is it will take at least 3-4 months before I build this up enough but with consistency and constantly improving I think 10,000 subs is very possible.

Let us know if you ever hit the 100k followers mark.

• Love it
Reactions: Preoximerianas
She's basically your fan or superfan. That can be good and bad. However, if one has masculine frame that's more important to maintain a long term relationship. With that being said, if this instgram thing is as good as you and others say it could be the best way for normies to get their foot in the door. After that it's up to them if they just want a pump and dump or if they want a long term relationship which requires more strong masculine frame.

I'm setting up my instagram now. I live within 15 miles of Seattle so I have an endless number of free women (probably 20,000 women 18-24 years old within a 30 mile radius of where I live). I will follow your advice to a T and see if there's anything else I can add to improve my results. My assumption is it will take at least 3-4 months before I build this up enough but with consistency and constantly improving I think 10,000 subs is very possible.

Let us know if you ever hit the 100k followers mark.
yeah man tbh, i need to work on the masc frame part. i do it at the start but i crack eventually as its not natural for me tbh.

but yeah feel free to message if u need any help or pointers with the method

• Love it
Reactions: LeGrayHonker
enjoy guys.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2733
enjoy guys.
Can't enjoy bc I am friendless neet that sits inside and codes/plays video games all day, despite being 6'3 and pretty good looking. Prerequisite of this plan is to have at least some semblance of social life and friends. Brutal 4 me

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 2733 and subhuman incel