How I lost 75lbs. Fatcels GTFIH! ⚠️💪

Deleted member 12270

Deleted member 12270

Diamond
I know you already know about cutting calories and exercise. Calories in vs calories out. Simple enough right?

Easier said than done!

The key is to develop a method that keeps you from overeating, a strategy.
this is what worked for me and should only be used as a guide to create your own plan.

So this a break out of what I did.

step 1: Hit rock bottom- you won’t have the motivation to do the following steps if you haven’t hit bottom yet.

step 2: Try to get your fridge empty. Literally only keep protein rich foods, everything else is worthless. Throw it away for now, trust me.

Step 3: Your only dessert for now is is your best tasting protein powder.

Step 4: You can only consume your calories in a 3h timeframe every day, so try to hit your macros as efficiently as possible, don’t forget your multivitamins. (you can only drink coffee or tea or any other 0 caloric drink trough out the day.)

step 5: every morning you will gymcel, 1h of weights, 1h of walking or climbing stairs.

I Followed these steps for at least 6-9 months.

results?

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, Deleted member 5521, Wallenberg and 13 others
Only problem is I live with my parents and they keep buying junkfood.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, bugeye, HQNPmaxxing and 6 others
Just have your jaw implanted, eyebrows thickened and squintmax and claim its weight loss theory

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7902, Deleted member 9568, TheEndHasNoEnd and 12 others
nice squinch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, ItsOver.com and ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
I know you already know about cutting calories and exercise. Calories in vs calories out. Simple enough right?

Easier said than done!

this is what worked for me and should only be used as a guide to create your own plan.

step 1: Hit rock bottom- you won’t have the motivation to do the following steps if you haven’t hit bottom yet.

step 2: Try to get your fridge empty. Literally only keep protein rich foods, everything else is worthless. Throw it away for now, trust me.

Step 4: You can only consume your calories in a 3h timeframe every day, so try to hit your macros as efficiently as possible, don’t forget your multivitamins. (you can only drink coffee or tea or any other 0 caloric drink trough out the day.)

step 5: every morning you will gymcel, 1h of weights, 1h of walking or climbing stairs.

results?

can't see imgur links

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
Damn man how did your bigonial width and ramus generate from losing fat

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, bugeye, LastHopeForNorman and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bugeye, LastHopeForNorman, Entschuldigung and 4 others
Damn man how did your bigonial width and ramus generate from losing fat

Fillers and his bigonial didn't increase his cheeks came more forward making it look like he has a wider face when it really doesn't forward faces actually look wide as well even they are the exact same proportions as the average dude

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com and StrangerDanger
Fillers and his bigonial didn't increase his cheeks came more forward making it look like he has a wider face when it really doesn't forward faces actually look wide as well even they are the exact same proportions as the average dude
Yeah but many fatcels have strong jaws underneath, they just have a weak spirit to lose the bloat. In my case I lost the bloat and all I had left was a narrow disgusting melted jaw and a six pack

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com

Easier said than done!

results?

Excellent advice. The only thing I'd add to this is that protein quality matters(, and I think dairy protein and egg protein is far superior to that from say, chicken or soy), and that one should fast at least two days a week with little to no food. Otherwise, great post

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12270
Did you incorporate any sunset-to-sunset fasting into your routine?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12270
Did you incorporate any sunset-to-sunset fasting into your routine?
Only for 3 days, I was in a hotel and only paid 25$ for a nice steak in the evening

Yeah but many fatcels have strong jaws underneath, they just have a weak spirit to lose the bloat. In my case I lost the bloat and all I had left was a narrow disgusting melted jaw and a six pack

We all have strong jaws under neath fat your ramus just got flared more after loosing weight

Gigacope.

You can decide yourself what you eat.
Just put the alcohol next to the alcoholic and expect him not to drink it Theory.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994 and Deleted member 12669
Just put the alcohol next to the alcoholic and expect him not to drink it Theory.
Do you like food that much?

I managed to lost a lot of weight while living with my parents. They even told me "You're getting too thin!", but I didn't care what they said.

Do you like food that much?

I managed to lost a lot of weight while living with my parents. They even told me "You're getting too thin!", but I didn't care what they said.
Teach me the ways. What kind of things did you eat?

6-9 months.. damn boyo

Just have patience theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994 and Deleted member 12270
6-9 months.. damn boyo

Yeah, It was torture but I knew it was worth it. There were times that I got so depressed because I still had stubborn fat that almost killed myself JFl. But at the same time I knew it was just a chemical imbalance in my brain since I was barely eating and had high cortisol levels etc, and such depression would eventually go away I kept telling myself

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
where do you live?

6-9 months.. damn boyo

It sounds like OP was focusing on lean gains not so much weight loss, he wasn't exactly obese before so I'm guessing it's all just maximum gains

Teach me the ways. What kind of things did you eat?
I had a routine of eating 4 slices of bread (with cheese) and cornflakes with milk for the whole day. So basically, 1 and a half meal instead of 3 meals and some things in between like I did before.

But honestly it doesn't matter what you eat, you just have to eat less of it. If you have a caloric deficit, you will lose weight.

Look at this guy. He lost 61 lb in three months - while only eating at McDonalds. Why? Because he only ate 2000 calories per day, which for him was enough of a deficit to lose weight.

• +1
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus
damn bro can't rlly tell about the eye area. Do u have any other pic of ur eye area prior to the fillers. There was this italian manlet that did eye fillers also but he didn't get the same results.

damn bro can't rlly tell about the eye area. Do u have any other pic of ur eye area prior to the fillers. There was this italian manlet that did eye fillers also but he didn't get the same results.

Amazing results bro and what's the brand of your multivamin? and how important do u think that is

Amazing results bro and what's the brand of your multivamin? and how important do u think that is
I don’t think is important, but I took it just in case. Any multivitamin will do

• +1
Reactions: FatBunnyBaby
most people here wanna lose 75lbs in 3 days

I had a routine of eating 4 slices of bread (with cheese) and cornflakes with milk for the whole day. So basically, 1 and a half meal instead of 3 meals and some things in between like I did before.

But honestly it doesn't matter what you eat, you just have to eat less of it. If you have a caloric deficit, you will lose weight.

Look at this guy. He lost 61 lb in three months - while only eating at McDonalds. Why? Because he only ate 2000 calories per day, which for him was enough of a deficit to lose weight.
You will starve with that kind of diet, sure you can lose weight with junkfood, but its going to be so hard mentally
because of low volume, high insulin, very low fiber and just no nutrition, on top of that you will get deficient on 1 or multiple things
which can be dangerous, you should always diet with good quality and healthy foods