Guide How I WHITENED my teeth BETTER than a DENTIST +*PICS*

pneumocystosis

pneumocystosis

high inhib has ruined my life
bro i respect the effort and research. I do think you should put more warning about using this method cuz some people might not read everything and end up hurting themselves

1) How did you get blue eyes all the sudden?
2) I don’t know why ppl are freaking out. A common tradition our family has is to gargle hydrogen peroxide in our mouth for 30 minutes when we are feeling sick. perhaps it’s the dosage ppl are concerned about
1) contacts lol
2) the h2o2 solution (oxygenated water) you and your family gargle has a 3% concentration of h2o2, so it can’t really harm you

alpha

alpha

α
I have never gone below 90% so no

RIPPED IRL

RIPPED IRL

Silver
any aliexpress link of 40% h2o2 ?

alriodai

alriodai

Vinnie Hacker is the most attractive man on earth
Mec dès que j'ai vu ta tête j'ai su t'es un français
t'as le phénotype du prettyboy fils à papa français

Patient A

Patient A

PAI&N&KOI1488
bro doesn't know the looksmax lore
Now face pulling is a meme, i used to try to tell you.

The Invisalign stuff was dope though

P

phoenix94

Iron
i made orders on all the products and will be trying over the next week or two once everything has been mailed. will update with results.

been about 6 months since i last whitened but shit gets expensive.

pneumocystosis

pneumocystosis

i made orders on all the products and will be trying over the next week or two once everything has been mailed. will update with results.

been about 6 months since i last whitened but shit gets expensive.
lesgoooo

metagross

metagross

Zephir
Does this work if you already got one of your teeth replaced by like an implant? Bleaching often doesn't work. But I don't know about this gel. Probably not right

morticious

morticious

Iron
bro how tf did you do this 45% h2o2 must have given you brutal pain/sensitivity in your teeth for how long you did it. i did it for 45 minutes and it was a bitch to deal with the pain that day

pneumocystosis

pneumocystosis

Does this work if you already got one of your teeth replaced by like an implant? Bleaching often doesn't work. But I don't know about this gel. Probably not right
nah it doesn't i'm afraid

pneumocystosis

pneumocystosis

bro how tf did you do this 45% h2o2 must have given you brutal pain/sensitivity in your teeth for how long you did it. i did it for 45 minutes and it was a bitch to deal with the pain that day
idk i did 30 mins at a time, that's maybe why. I did have painful sensitivity, but it's the price to pay ig

MiroslavBulldosex

MiroslavBulldosex

On vacation
@pneumocystosis go Tinder et dépucèle toi, c'est pas possible de jamais avoir baisé avec une tête pareille.

P

phoenix94

Iron
update

gel came this morning (purchased on ebay using OPs link).

I've just done three rounds at 30 mins each. teeth are noticably whiter but incisors didn't whiten that evenly. imma go for another round tomorrow then post before/afters.

thoughts:
- applying the gingival barrier is kinda fiddly.
- the 40% H202 gel made my teeth pretty sensitive but no more than 44% carbamide peroxide (12% H202)
- stuff is definitely v strong as i got some on my finger and the skin is dead lol. be careful with this shit if you decide to do.

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_4989.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_4989.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
pneumocystosis

pneumocystosis

update

I've just done three rounds at 30 mins each. teeth are noticably whiter but incisors didn't whiten that evenly. imma go for another round tomorrow then post before/afters.

thoughts:
- the 40% H202 gel made my teeth pretty sensitive but no more than 44% carbamide peroxide (12% H202)
- stuff is definitely v strong as i got some on my finger and the skin is dead lol. be careful with this shit if you decide to do.
W I’m so happy for u bro
Any pics ur willing to share? Here or dms if u want.
I wouldn’t do it again tomorrow though bro, I’d wait a few weeks. Your teeth are still being whitened up to 48 hours after your last round.

P

phoenix94

Iron
W I’m so happy for u bro
Any pics ur willing to share? Here or dms if u want.
I wouldn’t do it again tomorrow though bro, I’d wait a few weeks. Your teeth are still being whitened up to 48 hours after your last round.
will DM. and cool. will leave a few weeks.

U

Usum

Master
urine pulling is 100% safe and effective.
Don't destroy your teeth.

tyronelite

tyronelite

Crimson Pill | Exotic Max | Mod
Congrats OP

Although I’m still gonna go to the dentist for my whitening. Too lazy to follow instructions carefully

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Life on hold
update

thoughts:
update?

talosm

talosm

Iron
Want to add some things to the thread. I bought everything needed. I found a US based supplier for 44% H202 gel here. Gingival Barriers here. UV Light for Curing here. You can find mouth openers pretty easily on amazon. I haven't done the whitening yet since I am still waiting on some potassium nitrate gel.

I am also going to link a potassium nitrate and fluoride gel which is used by dentists to reduce sensitivity when doing whitening procedures. You should apply this to your teeth before and after the whitening to reduce pain and sensitivity.

(potassium nitrate as an active ingredient works by blocking the transmission of pain from your tooth to your brain.)

Lastly to confirm the safety of the self whitening, I spoke with the suppliers of the 44% H202 I bought, who do these procedures in office. Here is what they said:

Whitening

So to confirm, they said it should be safe on teeth, just don't leave their gel on for more than 15 minutes at a time. You can push 20 mins if you really want to make sure you get all the benefit of the gel each session.

I'll give an update after I do the whitening and please if you are going to do this, please learn how to properly apply a gingival barrier and cure it. If you don't you're going to fuck something up.

Go stupid brothers 👍

pneumocystosis

pneumocystosis

Want to add some things to the thread. I bought everything needed. I found a US based supplier for 44% H202 gel here. Gingival Barriers here. UV Light for Curing here. You can find mouth openers pretty easily on amazon. I haven't done the whitening yet since I am still waiting on some potassium nitrate gel.

I am also going to link a potassium nitrate and fluoride gel which is used by dentists to reduce sensitivity when doing whitening procedures. You should apply this to your teeth before and after the whitening to reduce pain and sensitivity.

(potassium nitrate as an active ingredient works by blocking the transmission of pain from your tooth to your brain.)

Lastly to confirm the safety of the self whitening, I spoke with the suppliers of the 44% H202 I bought, who do these procedures in office. Here is what they said:

View attachment 1879474

So to confirm, they said it should be safe on teeth, just don't leave their gel on for more than 15 minutes at a time. You can push 20 mins if you really want to make sure you get all the benefit of the gel each session.

I'll give an update after I do the whitening and please if you are going to do this, please learn how to properly apply a gingival barrier and cure it. If you don't you're going to fuck something up.

Go stupid brothers 👍
Awesome first post man. Thanks for the insight also. please keep me (and us) updated!!
Congrats for actually taking action and not bookmarking this thread to then forget about it! 💪

EverythingMattersCel

EverythingMattersCel

Victim of genetics...
I ordered 3D Crest Whitening strips from burgerland a few days ago. Should arrive in a week. No idea why hydrogen peroxide concentrations are so low in Europe.

P

Pakicel

Zephir
I ordered 3D Crest Whitening strips from burgerland a few days ago. Should arrive in a week. No idea why hydrogen peroxide concentrations are so low in Europe.
Whiter teeth should give you a much better FACE when you smile.

EverythingMattersCel

EverythingMattersCel

Victim of genetics...
Whiter teeth should give you a much better FACE when you smile.
I have short FACE syndrome. When I smile my gigantic bulbous nose widens, my fish lips become clown lips and my tiny chin creases up into an undefined, wrinkly mass of shit. I avoid smiling at all costs. Tbh you can barely see my teeth when I talk because of short FACE syndrome. It's all very pointless. Might add 0.1pts, if anything at all.

P

Pakicel

Zephir
I have short FACE syndrome. When I smile my gigantic bulbous nose widens, my fish lips become clown lips and my tiny chin creases up into an undefined, wrinkly mass of shit. I avoid smiling at all costs. Tbh you can barely see my teeth when I talk because of short FACE syndrome. It's all very pointless. Might add 0.1pts, if anything at all.
how much tooth show do you have when you smile?

if it severe, get bimax or something.