How I WHITENED my teeth BETTER than a DENTIST +*PICS*

I used to have yellow teeth. My teeth were so yellow that some girls would point it out.

This is strange, because I have always maintained top-tier buccal hygiene; therefore I thought I just had shit teeth genetics and cried myself to sleep every night knowing that I'd never get that Hollywood Smile.

I was too young for a professional whitening, and too broke for non-prep veneers (I was 17), so I had decided to whiten my teeth myself.

I went on YouTube to see how dentists whitened teeth, took notes from the procedure as well as every ingredient.

KEY TAKEAWAYS:
-When looking at your teeth, people will generally see your enamel, which is naturally white. However, the dentin behind the enamel (inside of your tooth) is actually visible too, albeit less.

-You can't make your enamel whiter, you can only remove stains on the surface. When people get their teeth whitened at the dentist, they actually get their dentin bleached. The hydroxyapatite in the dentin can become yellow (discolored) over time. Bleaching the dentin makes it translucent, thus making the enamel the only visible part of the tooth (which is white).

41877b7db7 109958 email dentine

-Hydrogen Peroxyde (H2O2) is one of the only molecules that is known to bleach dentin. H2O2 is also present in Carbamide Peroxyde, but only at around 1/3. Carbamide is considered better for it causes less sensitivity post-bleaching. But, we're here to looksmax, so fuck carbamide peroxyde and go for H2O2.
"molecules released from the whitening agents react with the discoloured molecules in your teeth, breaking the bonds that hold them together, transforming them into a colourless material." Source: www.burnestondental.com, and pretty much every other article out there

-You will need a gingival barrier. Yes, I know you're tough and shit, but when the H2O2 came into contact with my gingiva, I fucking screamed (+ my gingiva was burnt for a solid day). The gingival barrier has a photopolymerizable composition, meaning that you will need a curing light to make it harden and actually protect your gums.

- gingival barrier off of Aliexpress. It was blue and came inside black syringes.
- curing light off of Aliexpress. I sadly bought a shitty one cus I didn't know if I was actually going to use it. So please invest in this and make sure it has a 435-440nm wavelength
- mouth openers off of Aliexpress.
- 45% concentration H2O2 gel off of ebay. MAKE SURE THE CONCENTRATION IS HIGH. 45% is pretty much the highest you can get.
- I already had an on-stand rotatable mirror

- I laid down on the bathroom floor with all my tools/ingredients next to me. I place the on-stand mirror just above my face, allowing me to see my teeth.
- I inserted the mouth opener in my mouth, cut a piece of kitchen roll in half and placed each piece at the back of my mouth, on both sides.
- With help from the mirror, I placed the gingival barrier on my gingiva, insisting on the gum-teeth border.
- I used the curing light to harden the gingival barrier.
- I applied the H2O2 gel on my teeth, a pee-sized portion on each tooth was sufficient.
- I patiently waited 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, I used kitchen roll to remove the H2O2 gel from my teeth. I DID NOT REMOVE THE GINGIVAL BARRIER.
- I applied H2O2 on every tooth again, waited thirty minutes, removed it again.
- I did the above step once more (3 rounds of 30 minutes in total) .
- I then removed the most H2O2 and gingival barrier I could with kitchen roll, making sure the H2O2 never touched my gums.
- Once most H2O2 and gingival barrier was gone, I rinsed my mouth with warm water and brushed my teeth.

- The procedure lasted around 2 hours for 3 rounds of 30 mins. I have only done the procedure twice in the span of 7 months

- In the EU, dentists may use up to 6% H2O2 concentration in the gel JFL. That's why they usually supply a home-kit intended for daily use, post procedure.
- High concentration H2O2 gels may be hard to find on ebay depending on the period and your country, as they are usually illegal. Aliexpress can always be your last resort.
- This is literally the best way anyone could whiten their teeth. Amazing results (more than 9 shades whiter), pretty cheap and repeatable for free.

- 5x 25ml 45% H2O2 gel tube: 60€ (allows for up to 25-30 whitening rounds total. 2-3 rounds per procedure). Be careful, H2O2 in an aqueous solution expires (loses effectiveness over time), buying one 25ml tube is well enough for two procedures.

- gingival barrier: 17€ for 25 tubes, way more than I will ever need. I used 3 during my 2 procedures.

- curing light: 30€, the one I bought wasn’t too good, so maybe find a more expensive one

- mouth openers: pack of five, dirt cheap.

TOTAL: 120€ with shipping
But you can make it 75 if you only buy 1 H2O2 tube (15€)

- Pretty painful sensitivity for 48h
- White gums for up to 24h if you expose them to the H2O2 (they get burnt)

curing light: here (fr.aliexpress.com)
mouth openers: here (fr.aliexpress.com)
gingival barrier: here (fr.aliexpress.com)
40% H2O2 gel: here (ebay.fr)

All these tooth whitening companies selling you trays and led lights are SCAMS. HiSmile, MySmile, Diamond Smile, ALL OF THEM.
The formula in their gels generally contains dioxygen which has a poor oxydating potential. Dioxygen's results in whitening teeth are often negligeable and only last for a few minutes.
These companies put dioxygen in their kits because there are no restrictions for dioxygen. There is a 0.1% concentration limit of H2O2 in dental hygiene products in the EU, and 0.1% is far from enough for visible results. Also, dioxygen is a lot cheaper.

Hydrogen Peroxyde (H2O2) is an unstable compound that can dissociate under the action of heat, light or a chemical activator into two simultaneous chemical dissociation reactions.

-The first, less important one is the photodissociation reaction: 2H2O2 → 2H2O + O2
The O2 (dioxygen) will oxydate the dentin, but as I said previously, it won't to shit as it only oxydates the organic matter in the dentin, which is naturally translucid.

-The second one is the game changer, the anionic dissociation: H2O2 → HO2- + H+
The H+ proton will partake in an acide-base reaction with the hydroxyapatite, which is also in the dentin. Hydroxyapatite is a mineral and its formula is Ca5(PO4)3(OH), making it the base in the following acid-base reaction:
H+ + Ca5(PO4)3(OH-) → Ca5(PO4)3 + H2O

And just like that, the hydroxyapatite in the dentin becomes translucent, making the dentin itself translucent, because dentin's other components (organic matter and H2O) are already translucent.

My teeth became so fucking white, i still find it unbelievable.

I am writing this 7 months later. I repeated the process once in the meantime (3 months ago) and my teeth are still really fucking white.

I gained confidence and SMV. My friends told me that my teeth were unnaturally white in the beginning (I took that as a compliment). I now smile all the time, and girls say that I have a really attractive smile.
I’d say definitely 9 shades whiter, minimum.

Keep in mind that whitening your teeth is cope if you have shit dentofacial structure and/or misaligned teeth.
Having white teeth is the cherry on top if you are already gl, but useless if you're ugly as your other failos will always be more prominent.

I wish yall the best, hit my DMs if you need personal help. You can also just reply to this thread with your question and I’ll answer

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Lynxress, kingpiin, UrGirlsMcm and 157 others
I already have no enamel so it is over for me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and ShowerMaxxing
bro i respect the effort and research. I do think you should put more warning about using this method cuz some people might not read everything and end up hurting themselves

1) How did you get blue eyes all the sudden?
2) I don’t know why ppl are freaking out. A common tradition our family has is to gargle hydrogen peroxide in our mouth for 30 minutes when we are feeling sick. perhaps it’s the dosage ppl are concerned about
1) contacts lol
2) the h2o2 solution (oxygenated water) you and your family gargle has a 3% concentration of h2o2, so it can’t really harm you

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
I have never gone below 90% so no

• JFL
any aliexpress link of 40% h2o2 ?

• JFL
Mec dès que j'ai vu ta tête j'ai su t'es un français
t'as le phénotype du prettyboy fils à papa français

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Darwined
bro doesn't know the looksmax lore
Now face pulling is a meme, i used to try to tell you.

The Invisalign stuff was dope though

• JFL
i made orders on all the products and will be trying over the next week or two once everything has been mailed. will update with results.

been about 6 months since i last whitened but shit gets expensive.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Lmao, pneumocystosis and 1 other person
i made orders on all the products and will be trying over the next week or two once everything has been mailed. will update with results.

been about 6 months since i last whitened but shit gets expensive.
lesgoooo

• JFL
Does this work if you already got one of your teeth replaced by like an implant? Bleaching often doesn't work. But I don't know about this gel. Probably not right

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and pneumocystosis
bro how tf did you do this 45% h2o2 must have given you brutal pain/sensitivity in your teeth for how long you did it. i did it for 45 minutes and it was a bitch to deal with the pain that day

• JFL
Does this work if you already got one of your teeth replaced by like an implant? Bleaching often doesn't work. But I don't know about this gel. Probably not right
nah it doesn't i'm afraid

• JFL
bro how tf did you do this 45% h2o2 must have given you brutal pain/sensitivity in your teeth for how long you did it. i did it for 45 minutes and it was a bitch to deal with the pain that day
idk i did 30 mins at a time, that's maybe why. I did have painful sensitivity, but it's the price to pay ig

• JFL
@pneumocystosis go Tinder et dépucèle toi, c'est pas possible de jamais avoir baisé avec une tête pareille.

• JFL
update

gel came this morning (purchased on ebay using OPs link).

I've just done three rounds at 30 mins each. teeth are noticably whiter but incisors didn't whiten that evenly. imma go for another round tomorrow then post before/afters.

thoughts:
- applying the gingival barrier is kinda fiddly.
- the 40% H202 gel made my teeth pretty sensitive but no more than 44% carbamide peroxide (12% H202)
- stuff is definitely v strong as i got some on my finger and the skin is dead lol. be careful with this shit if you decide to do.

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_4989.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_4989.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Sigmapsycho, futuregigamogger and 3 others
update

I've just done three rounds at 30 mins each. teeth are noticably whiter but incisors didn't whiten that evenly. imma go for another round tomorrow then post before/afters.

thoughts:
- the 40% H202 gel made my teeth pretty sensitive but no more than 44% carbamide peroxide (12% H202)
- stuff is definitely v strong as i got some on my finger and the skin is dead lol. be careful with this shit if you decide to do.
W I’m so happy for u bro
Any pics ur willing to share? Here or dms if u want.
I wouldn’t do it again tomorrow though bro, I’d wait a few weeks. Your teeth are still being whitened up to 48 hours after your last round.

• JFL
W I’m so happy for u bro
Any pics ur willing to share? Here or dms if u want.
I wouldn’t do it again tomorrow though bro, I’d wait a few weeks. Your teeth are still being whitened up to 48 hours after your last round.
will DM. and cool. will leave a few weeks.

• JFL
urine pulling is 100% safe and effective.
Don't destroy your teeth.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, lookzmax, je777 and 1 other person
Congrats OP

Although I’m still gonna go to the dentist for my whitening. Too lazy to follow instructions carefully

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Truecel14 and pneumocystosis
update

thoughts:
update?

• JFL
Want to add some things to the thread. I bought everything needed. I found a US based supplier for 44% H202 gel here. Gingival Barriers here. UV Light for Curing here. You can find mouth openers pretty easily on amazon. I haven't done the whitening yet since I am still waiting on some potassium nitrate gel.

I am also going to link a potassium nitrate and fluoride gel which is used by dentists to reduce sensitivity when doing whitening procedures. You should apply this to your teeth before and after the whitening to reduce pain and sensitivity.

(potassium nitrate as an active ingredient works by blocking the transmission of pain from your tooth to your brain.)

Lastly to confirm the safety of the self whitening, I spoke with the suppliers of the 44% H202 I bought, who do these procedures in office. Here is what they said:

Whitening

So to confirm, they said it should be safe on teeth, just don't leave their gel on for more than 15 minutes at a time. You can push 20 mins if you really want to make sure you get all the benefit of the gel each session.

I'll give an update after I do the whitening and please if you are going to do this, please learn how to properly apply a gingival barrier and cure it. If you don't you're going to fuck something up.

Go stupid brothers 👍

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Sigmapsycho, futuregigamogger and 2 others
Want to add some things to the thread. I bought everything needed. I found a US based supplier for 44% H202 gel here. Gingival Barriers here. UV Light for Curing here. You can find mouth openers pretty easily on amazon. I haven't done the whitening yet since I am still waiting on some potassium nitrate gel.

I am also going to link a potassium nitrate and fluoride gel which is used by dentists to reduce sensitivity when doing whitening procedures. You should apply this to your teeth before and after the whitening to reduce pain and sensitivity.

(potassium nitrate as an active ingredient works by blocking the transmission of pain from your tooth to your brain.)

Lastly to confirm the safety of the self whitening, I spoke with the suppliers of the 44% H202 I bought, who do these procedures in office. Here is what they said:

View attachment 1879474

So to confirm, they said it should be safe on teeth, just don't leave their gel on for more than 15 minutes at a time. You can push 20 mins if you really want to make sure you get all the benefit of the gel each session.

I'll give an update after I do the whitening and please if you are going to do this, please learn how to properly apply a gingival barrier and cure it. If you don't you're going to fuck something up.

Go stupid brothers 👍
Awesome first post man. Thanks for the insight also. please keep me (and us) updated!!
Congrats for actually taking action and not bookmarking this thread to then forget about it! 💪

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Sigmapsycho and KING REIDYZ
Bulp

• Love it
  • JFL
I ordered 3D Crest Whitening strips from burgerland a few days ago. Should arrive in a week. No idea why hydrogen peroxide concentrations are so low in Europe.

• JFL
I ordered 3D Crest Whitening strips from burgerland a few days ago. Should arrive in a week. No idea why hydrogen peroxide concentrations are so low in Europe.
Whiter teeth should give you a much better FACE when you smile.

• JFL
Whiter teeth should give you a much better FACE when you smile.
I have short FACE syndrome. When I smile my gigantic bulbous nose widens, my fish lips become clown lips and my tiny chin creases up into an undefined, wrinkly mass of shit. I avoid smiling at all costs. Tbh you can barely see my teeth when I talk because of short FACE syndrome. It's all very pointless. Might add 0.1pts, if anything at all.

• +1
  • JFL
I have short FACE syndrome. When I smile my gigantic bulbous nose widens, my fish lips become clown lips and my tiny chin creases up into an undefined, wrinkly mass of shit. I avoid smiling at all costs. Tbh you can barely see my teeth when I talk because of short FACE syndrome. It's all very pointless. Might add 0.1pts, if anything at all.
how much tooth show do you have when you smile?

if it severe, get bimax or something.

• JFL

View attachment 1879474

Go stupid brothers 👍
Update?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Lmao
I used to have yellow teeth. My teeth were so yellow that some girls would point it out.

This is strange, because I have always maintained top-tier buccal hygiene; therefore I thought I just had shit teeth genetics and cried myself to sleep every night knowing that I'd never get that Hollywood Smile.

I was too young for a professional whitening, and too broke for non-prep veneers (I was 17), so I had decided to whiten my teeth myself.

I went on YouTube to see how dentists whitened teeth, took notes from the procedure as well as every ingredient.

KEY TAKEAWAYS:
-When looking at your teeth, people will generally see your enamel, which is naturally white. However, the dentin behind the enamel (inside of your tooth) is actually visible too, albeit less.

-You can't make your enamel whiter, you can only remove stains on the surface. When people get their teeth whitened at the dentist, they actually get their dentin bleached. The hydroxyapatite in the dentin can become yellow (discolored) over time. Bleaching the dentin makes it translucent, thus making the enamel the only visible part of the tooth (which is white).

View attachment 1798616

-Hydrogen Peroxyde (H2O2) is one of the only molecules that is known to bleach dentin. H2O2 is also present in Carbamide Peroxyde, but only at around 1/3. Carbamide is considered better for it causes less sensitivity post-bleaching. But, we're here to looksmax, so fuck carbamide peroxyde and go for H2O2.

-You will need a gingival barrier. Yes, I know you're tough and shit, but when the H2O2 came into contact with my gingiva, I fucking screamed (+ my gingiva was burnt for a solid day). The gingival barrier has a photopolymerizable composition, meaning that you will need a curing light to make it harden and actually protect your gums.

- gingival barrier off of Aliexpress. It was blue and came inside black syringes.
- curing light off of Aliexpress. I sadly bought a shitty one cus I didn't know if I was actually going to use it. So please invest in this and make sure it has a 435-440nm wavelength
- 45% concentration H2O2 gel off of ebay. MAKE SURE THE CONCENTRATION IS HIGH. 45% is pretty much the highest you can get.

- I laid down on the bathroom floor with all my tools/ingredients next to me. I place the on-stand mirror just above my face, allowing me to see my teeth.
- I inserted the mouth opener in my mouth, cut a piece of kitchen roll in half and placed each piece at the back of my mouth, on both sides.
- With help from the mirror, I placed the gingival barrier on my gingiva, insisting on the gum-teeth border.
- I applied the H2O2 gel on my teeth, a pee-sized portion on each tooth was sufficient.
- After 30 minutes, I used kitchen roll to remove the H2O2 gel from my teeth. I DID NOT REMOVE THE GINGIVAL BARRIER.
- I then removed the most H2O2 and gingival barrier I could with kitchen roll, making sure the H2O2 never touched my gums.
- Once most H2O2 and gingival barrier was gone, I rinsed my mouth with warm water and brushed my teeth.

- The procedure lasted around 2 hours for 3 rounds of 30 mins. I have only done the procedure twice in the span of 7 months

- In the EU, dentists may use up to 6% H2O2 concentration in the gel JFL. That's why they usually supply a home-kit intended for daily use, post procedure.
- High concentration H2O2 gels may be hard to find on ebay depending on the period and your country, as they are usually illegal. Aliexpress can always be your last resort.
- This is literally the best way anyone could whiten their teeth. Amazing results (more than 9 shades whiter), pretty cheap and repeatable for free.

- 5x 25ml 45% H2O2 gel tube: 60€ (allows for up to 25-30 whitening rounds total. 2-3 rounds per procedure). Be careful, H2O2 in an aqueous solution expires (loses effectiveness over time), buying one 25ml tube is well enough for two procedures.

- gingival barrier: 17€ for 25 tubes, way more than I will ever need. I used 3 during my 2 procedures.

- curing light: 30€, the one I bought wasn’t too good, so maybe find a more expensive one

All these tooth whitening companies selling you trays and led lights are SCAMS. HiSmile, MySmile, Diamond Smile, ALL OF THEM.
The formula in their gels generally contains dioxygen which has a poor oxydating potential. Dioxygen's results in whitening teeth are often negligeable and only last for a few minutes.
These companies put dioxygen in their kits because there are no restrictions for dioxygen. There is a 0.1% concentration limit of H2O2 in dental hygiene products in the EU, and 0.1% is far from enough for visible results. Also, dioxygen is a lot cheaper.

Hydrogen Peroxyde (H2O2) is an unstable compound that can dissociate under the action of heat, light or a chemical activator into two simultaneous chemical dissociation reactions.

-The first, less important one is the photodissociation reaction: 2H2O2 → 2H2O + O2
The O2 (dioxygen) will oxydate the dentin, but as I said previously, it won't to shit as it only oxydates the organic matter in the dentin, which is naturally translucid.

The H+ proton will partake in an acide-base reaction with the hydroxyapatite, which is also in the dentin. Hydroxyapatite is a mineral and its formula is Ca5(PO4)3(OH), making it the base in the following acid-base reaction:

And just like that, the hydroxyapatite in the dentin becomes translucent, making the dentin itself translucent, because dentin's other components (organic matter and H2O) are already translucent.

I am writing this 7 months later. I repeated the process once in the meantime (3 months ago) and my teeth are still really fucking white.

I gained confidence and SMV. My friends told me that my teeth were unnaturally white in the beginning (I took that as a compliment). I now smile all the time, and girls say that I have a really attractive smile.

Keep in mind that whitening your teeth is cope if you have shit dentofacial structure and/or misaligned teeth.
Having white teeth is the cherry on top if you are already gl, but useless if you're ugly as your other failos will always be more prominent.

I wish yall the best, hit my DMs if you need personal help. You can also just reply to this thread with your question and I’ll answer

Why is my hydrogen peroxide gel liquid?
I was about to put that shit in my mouth

• +1
  • JFL
  • JFL
holy shit. that is weird.
mine came in the same syringe, so i assume it's the same manufacturer, which makes it even weirder.
try putting it in the freezer for a bit. h2o2 freezes at -0.43°C, so don't keep in there for too long. You don't want it to be frozen.

Otherwise ask for a refund/to get sent a new syringe. Make sure you send the seller that video.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and IWantToMax
holy shit. that is weird.
mine came in the same syringe, so i assume it's the same manufacturer, which makes it even weirder.
try putting it in the freezer for a bit. h2o2 freezes at -0.43°C, so don't keep in there for too long. You don't want it to be frozen.

Otherwise ask for a refund/to get sent a new syringe. Make sure you send the seller that video.
Yeah already contacted the seller on ebay, I dont think putting it in the freezer would have done anything, it was already stored at like 18 celsius

• +1
  • JFL

KEY TAKEAWAYS:

View attachment 1798616

Dont know how I missed this, AMAZING thread. cant wait to do this after I get my braces off. gonna be a mogger like you

• Love it
  • JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
It does work for me and my dad not idea why
are your teeth naturally whiter than your dads?
If yes, i believe that's why.
The temporary whitening effect of whitening toothpaste is more visible on whiter teeth. don't ask me why, i'm not well-documented on that yet.

• JFL
Brutal thread. The only question is how long before your lose all your teeth (and lower third).

• JFL
gold thread, red it long time ago and planning to do it on christmas, need to figure out where to get 40% H2O2 gel tho

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, PYT and pneumocystosis
gold thread, red it long time ago and planning to do it on christmas, need to figure out where to get 40% H2O2 gel tho
I’ll sell you 40% gel with the LED for 90$

• JFL
Good thread, I personally use 1 tablespoon baking soda, 1 tablespoon 3% hydrogen peroxide, mix together until paste, brush gently for 2 mins - rinse, brush teeth normally-

To avoid enamel decay I use every other day for 1 week (3 or 4 times over an entire week), then stop for 3 months, and repeat.

This seems far more straightforward and lower effort for me tbh

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, IWantToMax and pneumocystosis
Already bought everything for doing it, my family is going to go along and do it too 🤣

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, futuregigamogger and pneumocystosis
would 9.5% work somewhat similary? ofc Ill do it more than twice. I got a kit from da dentist that's the highest legal % here

• JFL
just melt your teeth theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, lookzmax and pneumocystosis

KEY TAKEAWAYS:

View attachment 1798616

Did you say hydrogen peroxide like what you use in cuts?

• +1
  • JFL
can you tell me what a pnuemoctoststisys is???? @pneumocystosis

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Causas1ano1dus, almostchadlite, infini and 5 others