How I WHITENED my teeth BETTER than a DENTIST +*PICS*

I used to have yellow teeth. My teeth were so yellow that some girls would point it out.

This is strange, because I have always maintained top-tier buccal hygiene; therefore I thought I just had shit teeth genetics and cried myself to sleep every night knowing that I'd never get that Hollywood Smile.

I was too young for a professional whitening, and too broke for non-prep veneers (I was 17), so I had decided to whiten my teeth myself.

I went on YouTube to see how dentists whitened teeth, took notes from the procedure as well as every ingredient.

KEY TAKEAWAYS:
-When looking at your teeth, people will generally see your enamel, which is naturally white. However, the dentin behind the enamel (inside of your tooth) is actually visible too, albeit less.

-You can't make your enamel whiter, you can only remove stains on the surface. When people get their teeth whitened at the dentist, they actually get their dentin bleached. The hydroxyapatite in the dentin can become yellow (discolored) over time. Bleaching the dentin makes it translucent, thus making the enamel the only visible part of the tooth (which is white).

41877b7db7 109958 email dentine

-Hydrogen Peroxyde (H2O2) is one of the only molecules that is known to bleach dentin. H2O2 is also present in Carbamide Peroxyde, but only at around 1/3. Carbamide is considered better for it causes less sensitivity post-bleaching. But, we're here to looksmax, so fuck carbamide peroxyde and go for H2O2.
"molecules released from the whitening agents react with the discoloured molecules in your teeth, breaking the bonds that hold them together, transforming them into a colourless material." Source: www.burnestondental.com, and pretty much every other article out there

-You will need a gingival barrier. Yes, I know you're tough and shit, but when the H2O2 came into contact with my gingiva, I fucking screamed (+ my gingiva was burnt for a solid day). The gingival barrier has a photopolymerizable composition, meaning that you will need a curing light to make it harden and actually protect your gums.

- gingival barrier off of Aliexpress. It was blue and came inside black syringes.
- curing light off of Aliexpress. I sadly bought a shitty one cus I didn't know if I was actually going to use it. So please invest in this and make sure it has a 435-440nm wavelength
- mouth openers off of Aliexpress.
- 45% concentration H2O2 gel off of ebay. MAKE SURE THE CONCENTRATION IS HIGH. 45% is pretty much the highest you can get.
- I already had an on-stand rotatable mirror

- I laid down on the bathroom floor with all my tools/ingredients next to me. I place the on-stand mirror just above my face, allowing me to see my teeth.
- I inserted the mouth opener in my mouth, cut a piece of kitchen roll in half and placed each piece at the back of my mouth, on both sides.
- With help from the mirror, I placed the gingival barrier on my gingiva, insisting on the gum-teeth border.
- I used the curing light to harden the gingival barrier.
- I applied the H2O2 gel on my teeth, a pee-sized portion on each tooth was sufficient.
- I patiently waited 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, I used kitchen roll to remove the H2O2 gel from my teeth. I DID NOT REMOVE THE GINGIVAL BARRIER.
- I applied H2O2 on every tooth again, waited thirty minutes, removed it again.
- I did the above step once more (3 rounds of 30 minutes in total) .
- I then removed the most H2O2 and gingival barrier I could with kitchen roll, making sure the H2O2 never touched my gums.
- Once most H2O2 and gingival barrier was gone, I rinsed my mouth with warm water and brushed my teeth.

- The procedure lasted around 2 hours for 3 rounds of 30 mins. I have only done the procedure twice in the span of 7 months

- In the EU, dentists may use up to 6% H2O2 concentration in the gel JFL. That's why they usually supply a home-kit intended for daily use, post procedure.
- High concentration H2O2 gels may be hard to find on ebay depending on the period and your country, as they are usually illegal. Aliexpress can always be your last resort.
- This is literally the best way anyone could whiten their teeth. Amazing results (more than 9 shades whiter), pretty cheap and repeatable for free.

- 5x 25ml 45% H2O2 gel tube: 60€ (allows for up to 25-30 whitening rounds total. 2-3 rounds per procedure). Be careful, H2O2 in an aqueous solution expires (loses effectiveness over time), buying one 25ml tube is well enough for two procedures.

- gingival barrier: 17€ for 25 tubes, way more than I will ever need. I used 3 during my 2 procedures.

- curing light: 30€, the one I bought wasn’t too good, so maybe find a more expensive one

- mouth openers: pack of five, dirt cheap.

TOTAL: 120€ with shipping
But you can make it 75 if you only buy 1 H2O2 tube (15€)

- Pretty painful sensitivity for 48h
- White gums for up to 24h if you expose them to the H2O2 (they get burnt)

curing light: here (fr.aliexpress.com)
mouth openers: here (fr.aliexpress.com)
gingival barrier: here (fr.aliexpress.com)
40% H2O2 gel: here (ebay.fr)

All these tooth whitening companies selling you trays and led lights are SCAMS. HiSmile, MySmile, Diamond Smile, ALL OF THEM.
The formula in their gels generally contains dioxygen which has a poor oxydating potential. Dioxygen's results in whitening teeth are often negligeable and only last for a few minutes.
These companies put dioxygen in their kits because there are no restrictions for dioxygen. There is a 0.1% concentration limit of H2O2 in dental hygiene products in the EU, and 0.1% is far from enough for visible results. Also, dioxygen is a lot cheaper.

Hydrogen Peroxyde (H2O2) is an unstable compound that can dissociate under the action of heat, light or a chemical activator into two simultaneous chemical dissociation reactions.

-The first, less important one is the photodissociation reaction: 2H2O2 → 2H2O + O2
The O2 (dioxygen) will oxydate the dentin, but as I said previously, it won't to shit as it only oxydates the organic matter in the dentin, which is naturally translucid.

-The second one is the game changer, the anionic dissociation: H2O2 → HO2- + H+
The H+ proton will partake in an acide-base reaction with the hydroxyapatite, which is also in the dentin. Hydroxyapatite is a mineral and its formula is Ca5(PO4)3(OH), making it the base in the following acid-base reaction:
H+ + Ca5(PO4)3(OH-) → Ca5(PO4)3 + H2O

And just like that, the hydroxyapatite in the dentin becomes translucent, making the dentin itself translucent, because dentin's other components (organic matter and H2O) are already translucent.

My teeth became so fucking white, i still find it unbelievable.

I am writing this 7 months later. I repeated the process once in the meantime (3 months ago) and my teeth are still really fucking white.

I gained confidence and SMV. My friends told me that my teeth were unnaturally white in the beginning (I took that as a compliment). I now smile all the time, and girls say that I have a really attractive smile.
I’d say definitely 9 shades whiter, minimum.

Keep in mind that whitening your teeth is cope if you have shit dentofacial structure and/or misaligned teeth.
Having white teeth is the cherry on top if you are already gl, but useless if you're ugly as your other failos will always be more prominent.

I wish yall the best, hit my DMs if you need personal help. You can also just reply to this thread with your question and I’ll answer

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Lynxress, kingpiin, UrGirlsMcm and 157 others
I bought trays and 44% carbamide peroxyde gel (=15% H2O2) once. No results either and the saliva in my mouth caused me to burn my gums and palate.

If the gel didn’t burn your gums then it didn’t contain H2O2, or just had a very low concentration of it.
did yours come in those blue syringes?
Z-hne-Bleaching-44-Peroxid-Dental-Bleichen-System-Oral-Gel-Kit-Zahn-Aufheller-schutz-10-st.jpg_Q90.jpg_.webp

that's what I had except the led thing. either way I'm tired of fiddling shit around in my mouth after this so just gonna get dentist whitening and call it a day I guess.

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
even turned your eyes from brown to blue that’s amazinn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and pneumocystosis
Will this work on my ugly teeth?🤣💔

Attachments

• 16584126328936857319214583611778.jpg
    16584126328936857319214583611778.jpg
    392.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: psl5.8specimen, Whitepill_Saint, joeveniro and 2 others
based listening to drfl in the background🗣️

• +1
  • JFL
even turned your eyes from brown to blue that’s amazinn
yes, apply a pee-sized portion of H2O2 in each eye for similar results 👍

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, Whitepill_Saint, lookzmax and 1 other person
Z-hne-Bleaching-44-Peroxid-Dental-Bleichen-System-Oral-Gel-Kit-Zahn-Aufheller-schutz-10-st.jpg_Q90.jpg_.webp

that's what I had except the led thing. either way I'm tired of fiddling shit around in my mouth after this so just gonna get dentist whitening and call it a day I guess.
yep, in those blue syringes that have «whitening gel» written on them. The seller is zzsmile i believe also.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Whitepill_Saint
based listening to drfl in the background🗣️
ofc bro i don’t listen to anyone else than juice. I fucking love his music. 999 until i kill myself 🖤

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, xean, malicieusss and 2 others
MODS PLEASE ALLOW ME TO EDIT MY 1ST MESSAGE I HAVE SO MANY THINGS TO ADD TO MAKE THIS THREAD BOTB WORTHY

• JFL
yep, in those blue syringes that have «whitening gel» written on them. The seller is zzsmile i believe also.
the ones that worked or the ones that didn't?

• JFL
What a little fool you are, I'm fucking. 35% carbamide peroxide (~12% hydrogen peroxide) can already cause irreparable damage to your enamel, which will take a lot of money to restore. And you used 45% hydrogen peroxide, which is fucking used to clean swimming pools, can you imagine what's wrong with your enamel? God forbid that some degenerate listens to you and runs to do exactly the same. It is better to whiten your teeth for several months, but stay healthy, than to whiten them in 1-2 days and spend thousands of dollars to restore the enamel. Moron, fuck

• JFL
Reactions: infini, Whitepill_Saint, lookzmax and 11 others
What a little fool you are, I'm fucking. 35% carbamide peroxide (~12% hydrogen peroxide) can already cause irreparable damage to your enamel, which will take a lot of money to restore. And you used 45% hydrogen peroxide, which is fucking used to clean swimming pools, can you imagine what's wrong with your enamel? God forbid that some degenerate listens to you and runs to do exactly the same. It is better to whiten your teeth for several months, but stay healthy, than to whiten them in 1-2 days and spend thousands of dollars to restore the enamel. Moron, fuck
182 is 5’11 can you change that pls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Sigmapsycho, tyronelite and 3 others
ofc bro i don’t listen to anyone else than juice. I fucking love his music. 999 until i kill myself 🖤
Me neither I literally have 1004 of his songs :lul: btw, I wonder prod diplo leaked, grail 🤟🤟999

• JFL
Fucking love these autistic DIY procedures

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Sigmapsycho, russwestbrook and 1 other person
Fuck this shit imma just get them whitened at the dentist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, tyronelite and the BULL
  • JFL
Now, since I have entered the thread, I will continue my post.

Why is op a clown and you don't need to listen to him?

Look at the effect of 20% hydrogen peroxide on human skin in a few seconds of being in it.

She got flustered and started exfoliating, it's already dead skin

And what does the OP-dick do? He takes hydrogen peroxide 2 times stronger (45%) and keeps them on his teeth for 1.5 hours (thousands of times longer than the man from the video). Can you imagine what kind of damage your teeth will receive? Your enamel will be wiped the fuck off. This asshole didn't even think of reading the safety instructions for this substance, and it's always fucking written in the product description. It will fucking say that it is forbidden to use without gloves and goggles. And if you washed the pool with them, then you can't swim in it for a day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: infini, Whitepill_Saint, lookzmax and 9 others
Now, since I have entered the thread, I will continue my post.

Why is op a clown and you don't need to listen to him?

Look at the effect of 20% hydrogen peroxide on human skin in a few seconds of being in it.

She got flustered and started exfoliating, it's already dead skin

And what does the OP-dick do? He takes hydrogen peroxide 2 times stronger (45%) and keeps them on his teeth for 1.5 hours (thousands of times longer than the man from the video). Can you imagine what kind of damage your teeth will receive? Your enamel will be wiped the fuck off. This asshole didn't even think of reading the safety instructions for this substance, and it's always fucking written in the product description. It will fucking say that it is forbidden to use without gloves and goggles. And if you washed the pool with them, then you can't swim in it for a day

Сосать жопу

• JFL
  • JFL
This is The sort of autism we need here

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, lookzmax and pneumocystosis
I used to have yellow teeth. My teeth were so yellow that some girls would point it out.

This is strange, because I have always maintained top-tier buccal hygiene; therefore I thought I just had shit teeth genetics and cried myself to sleep every night knowing that I'd never get that Hollywood Smile.

However, one good day I decided to take matters in my own hands. I was too young for a professional whitening, and too broke for non-prep veneers (I was 17), so I had decided to whiten my teeth myself.

I looked on YT to see how the dentists whitened teeth, took note of the procedure as well as every ingredient.

KEY TAKEAWAYS:
-Hydrogen Peroxyde (H2O2) is one of the only molecules that is known to bleach (whiten) teeth. H2O2 is also present in Carbamide Peroxyde, but only at around 1/3. Carbamide is considered better for it causes less sensitivity post-bleaching. But, we're here to looksmax, so fuck carbamide peroxyde and go for H2O2.

-You will need a gingival barrier. Yes, I know I'm tough and shit, but when the H2O2 came into contact with my gingiva, I fucking screamed (+ my gingiva was burnt for a solid day). The gingival barrier has a photopolymerizable composition, meaning that you will need a curing light to make it harden and actually protect your gums.

-You will need something to hold your mouth open, something to absorb your saliva, and a portable/rotatable mirror.

WHAT I BOUGHT:
- I purchased gingival barrier off of Aliexpress. It was blue and came inside black syringes.
- I purchased a curing light off of Aliexpress. I sadly bought a shitty one cus I didn't know if I was actually going to use it. So please invest in this and make sure it has a 435-440nm wavelength
- I purchased mouth openers off of Aliexpress.
- I purchased 45% concentration H2O2 gel off of ebay. MAKE SURE THE CONCENTRATION IS HIGH. 45% is pretty much the highest you can get.

THE PROCEDURE:
- I laid down on the bathroom floor with all my tools/ingredients next to me. I had an on-stand mirror that I placed just above my face, allowing me to see my teeth.
- I inserted the mouth opener in my mouth, cut a piece of kitchen roll in half and placed each piece at the back of my mouth, on both sides.
- With help from the mirror, I placed the gingival barrier on my gingiva, insisting on the gum-teeth border.
- I used the curing light to harden the gingival barrier
- I applied the H2O2 gel on my teeth, a pee-sized portion on each tooth was sufficient.
- After 30 minutes, I used kitchen roll to remove the H2O2 gel from my teeth. I DID NOT REMOVE THE GINGIVAL BARRIER.
- I then removed the most H2O2 and gingival barrier I could with kitchen roll, making sure the H2O2 never touched my gums.
- Once most H2O2 and gingival barrier was gone, I rinsed my mouth with warm water and brushed my teeth.

BETTER THAN A DENTIST?
- In the EU, dentists may use up to 6% H2O2 concentration in the gel JFL. That's why they usually supply a home-kit intended for daily use, post procedure.
- High concentration H2O2 gels may be hard to find on ebay depending on the period and your country, as they are usually illegal. Aliexpress can always be your last resort.
- This is literally the best way anyone could whiten their teeth. Amazing results (more than 9 shades), pretty cheap and repeatable for free.

THERE IS NOT A SINGLE FILTER ON THESE PHOTOS, I SWEAR TO GOD.

I am writing this 7 months later. I repeated the process once in the meantime (3 months ago) and my teeth are still really fucking white.

I gained confidence and SMV. My friends told me that my teeth were unnaturally white in the beginning (I took that as a compliment). I now smile all the time, and girls say that I have a really attractive smile.

still a virgin tho

Good job. That was really your only noticeable failio besides being a twink lol. You better be getting laid left and right, you’re completely prettyboy maxxed.

• Love it
  • JFL

However, one good day I decided to take matters in my own hands. I was too young for a professional whitening, and too broke for non-prep veneers (I was 17), so I had decided to whiten my teeth myself.

I looked on YT to see how the dentists whitened teeth, took note of the procedure as well as every ingredient.

KEY TAKEAWAYS:
-Hydrogen Peroxyde (H2O2) is one of the only molecules that is known to bleach (whiten) teeth. H2O2 is also present in Carbamide Peroxyde, but only at around 1/3. Carbamide is considered better for it causes less sensitivity post-bleaching. But, we're here to looksmax, so fuck carbamide peroxyde and go for H2O2.

-You will need a gingival barrier. Yes, I know I'm tough and shit, but when the H2O2 came into contact with my gingiva, I fucking screamed (+ my gingiva was burnt for a solid day). The gingival barrier has a photopolymerizable composition, meaning that you will need a curing light to make it harden and actually protect your gums.

-You will need something to hold your mouth open, something to absorb your saliva, and a portable/rotatable mirror.

WHAT I BOUGHT:
- I purchased gingival barrier off of Aliexpress. It was blue and came inside black syringes.
- I purchased a curing light off of Aliexpress. I sadly bought a shitty one cus I didn't know if I was actually going to use it. So please invest in this and make sure it has a 435-440nm wavelength
- I purchased 45% concentration H2O2 gel off of ebay. MAKE SURE THE CONCENTRATION IS HIGH. 45% is pretty much the highest you can get.

THE PROCEDURE:
- I laid down on the bathroom floor with all my tools/ingredients next to me. I had an on-stand mirror that I placed just above my face, allowing me to see my teeth.

BETTER THAN A DENTIST?
- This is literally the best way anyone could whiten their teeth. Amazing results (more than 9 shades), pretty cheap and repeatable for free.

still a virgin tho

post pics with face and teeth as proof, or at least teeth before and after, I believe you in 80%

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and |Daddy_Zygos|
post pics with face and teeth as proof, or at least teeth before and after, I believe you in 80%
he did just click at the spoilers

• JFL

KEY TAKEAWAYS:

WHAT I BOUGHT:

THE PROCEDURE:

BETTER THAN A DENTIST?

still a virgin tho

Good shit but you need to use the same ingenuity to get laid

• JFL
  • +1

Looks beautiful

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Tallooksmaxxer
just pay like 200e every 6 months and get it professionally done this is pointless
i wanna see someone do a hair transplant operation on himself that would be interesting
Say no more fam:forcedsmile:

He is romanian:ogre:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 20565
good thread bro

do i need to do is periodically?

Last edited:
  • JFL
On va mog toute la France avec nos têtes de gros chads la
Bien sûr frérot. Je savais que t’étais français quand j’ai vu ta photo de profil avec le « il y a 18 […] ».
Faut représenter 🇫🇷❤️

• JFL
  • Love it
Last edited:
  • JFL
En se détruisant l’émail avec du peroxyde à 45% ? :lul:
garde tes chicots alors frérot 🤣

J’ai vu mon dentiste hier et il m’a dit que c’était chaud ce que j’ai fait mais que mon émail allait parfaitement bien

• JFL
garde tes chicots alors frérot 🤣

J’ai vu mon dentiste hier et il m’a dit que c’était chaud ce que j’ai fait mais que mon émail allait parfaitement bien
Le faire faire par le dentiste c’est bien aussi. Pourquoi prendre le risque de t’exploser les dents pour 200€ ?! :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Teeth whitening is pretty cheap though.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
I think if you don't drink coffee or smoke and are fine with a nice natural color instead of snow white then you can do it every few years
i drink tea hard and that whiteness is soo good bro, i guess its worth to do every 6 month

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • JFL
Can i die if mistakenly swallow some of that peroxide or other shit?
I have swallowed a bit when rinsing my mouth and nothing happened. If you do swallow some, drink a shit tonne of water afterwards. But the odds of that happening are very low in the first place...

• JFL
Dear mods,

I have added a lot to my thread. Thank you for giving me edit access

• JFL
lookism golden age tier thread and guide. fucking bookmarked. we need more users like you. I will do this as well once I have had my teeth scaled and polished, my gum inflammation is gone, and my skin is fully cleared and perfected. this seems like a realy 'cherry on top' looksmaxx. white smile is never discussed but all models have it.

I wish you many slays indeed

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, 147, Sigmapsycho and 2 others
lookism golden age tier thread and guide. fucking bookmarked. we need more users like you. I will do this as well once I have had my teeth scaled and polished, my gum inflammation is gone, and my skin is fully cleared and perfected. this seems like a realy 'cherry on top' looksmaxx. white smile is never discussed but all models have it.

I wish you many slays indeed
this is the typa feedback that makes me smile. Thanks dawg ❤️

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Sigmapsycho, futuregigamogger and 2 others

I was too young for a professional whitening, and too broke for non-prep veneers (I was 17), so I had decided to whiten my teeth myself.

I went on YouTube to see how dentists whitened teeth, took notes from the procedure as well as every ingredient.

KEY TAKEAWAYS:
-When looking at your teeth, people will generally see your enamel, which is naturally white. However, the dentin behind the enamel (inside of your tooth) is actually visible too, albeit less.

-You can't make your enamel whiter, you can only remove stains on the surface. When people get their teeth whitened at the dentist, they actually get their dentin bleached. The hydroxyapatite in the dentin can become yellow (discolored) over time. Bleaching the dentin makes it translucent, thus making the enamel the only visible part of the tooth (which is white).

View attachment 1798616

-Hydrogen Peroxyde (H2O2) is one of the only molecules that is known to bleach dentin. H2O2 is also present in Carbamide Peroxyde, but only at around 1/3. Carbamide is considered better for it causes less sensitivity post-bleaching. But, we're here to looksmax, so fuck carbamide peroxyde and go for H2O2.

-You will need a gingival barrier. Yes, I know you're tough and shit, but when the H2O2 came into contact with my gingiva, I fucking screamed (+ my gingiva was burnt for a solid day). The gingival barrier has a photopolymerizable composition, meaning that you will need a curing light to make it harden and actually protect your gums.

- gingival barrier off of Aliexpress. It was blue and came inside black syringes.
- curing light off of Aliexpress. I sadly bought a shitty one cus I didn't know if I was actually going to use it. So please invest in this and make sure it has a 435-440nm wavelength
- mouth openers off of Aliexpress.
- 45% concentration H2O2 gel off of ebay. MAKE SURE THE CONCENTRATION IS HIGH. 45% is pretty much the highest you can get.
- I already had an on-stand rotatable mirror

- I laid down on the bathroom floor with all my tools/ingredients next to me. I place the on-stand mirror just above my face, allowing me to see my teeth.
- I used the curing light to harden the gingival barrier.

- The procedure lasted around 2 hours for 3 rounds of 30 mins. I have only done the procedure twice in the span of 7 months

- This is literally the best way anyone could whiten their teeth. Amazing results (more than 9 shades whiter), pretty cheap and repeatable for free.

- 5x 25ml 45% H2O2 gel tube: 60€ (allows for up to 25-30 whitening rounds total. 2-3 rounds per procedure). Be careful, H2O2 in an aqueous solution expires (loses effectiveness over time), buying one 25ml tube is well enough for two procedures.

- gingival barrier: 17€ for 25 tubes, way more than I will ever need. I used 3 during my 2 procedures.

- curing light: 30€, the one I bought wasn’t too good, so maybe find a more expensive one

- mouth openers: pack of five, dirt cheap.

TOTAL: 120€ with shipping
But you can make it 75 if you only buy 1 H2O2 tube (15€)

- Pretty painful sensitivity for 48h
- White gums for up to 24h if you expose them to the H2O2 (they get burnt)

curing light: here (fr.aliexpress.com)
mouth openers: here (fr.aliexpress.com)
gingival barrier: here (fr.aliexpress.com)
40% H2O2 gel: here (ebay.fr)

All these tooth whitening companies selling you trays and led lights are SCAMS. HiSmile, MySmile, Diamond Smile, ALL OF THEM.
The formula in their gels generally contains dioxygen which has a poor oxydating potential. Dioxygen's results in whitening teeth are often negligeable and only last for a few minutes.
These companies put dioxygen in their kits because there are no restrictions for dioxygen. There is a 0.1% concentration limit of H2O2 in dental hygiene products in the EU, and 0.1% is far from enough for visible results. Also, dioxygen is a lot cheaper.

Hydrogen Peroxyde (H2O2) is an unstable compound that can dissociate under the action of heat, light or a chemical activator into two simultaneous chemical dissociation reactions.

-The first, less important one is the photodissociation reaction: 2H2O2 → 2H2O + O2
The O2 (dioxygen) will oxydate the dentin, but as I said previously, it won't to shit as it only oxydates the organic matter in the dentin, which is naturally translucid.

-The second one is the game changer, the anionic dissociation: H2O2 → HO2- + H+
The H+ proton will partake in an acide-base reaction with the hydroxyapatite, which is also in the dentin. Hydroxyapatite is a mineral and its formula is Ca5(PO4)3(OH), making it the base in the following acid-base reaction:
H+ + Ca5(PO4)3(OH-) → Ca5(PO4)3 + H2O

And just like that, the hydroxyapatite in the dentin becomes translucent, making the dentin itself translucent, because dentin's other components (organic matter and H2O) are already translucent.

I’d say definitely 9 shades whiter, minimum.

Keep in mind that whitening your teeth is cope if you have shit dentofacial structure and/or misaligned teeth.
Having white teeth is the cherry on top if you are already gl, but useless if you're ugly as your other failos will always be more prominent.

I wish yall the best, hit my DMs if you need personal help. You can also just reply to this thread with your question and I’ll answer

bro i respect the effort and research. I do think you should put more warning about using this method cuz some people might not read everything and end up hurting themselves

1) How did you get blue eyes all the sudden?
2) I don’t know why ppl are freaking out. A common tradition our family has is to gargle hydrogen peroxide in our mouth for 30 minutes when we are feeling sick. perhaps it’s the dosage ppl are concerned about

• JFL
Incredible, so many future surgeons and dentists here. So far I’ve seen self/at home: buccal fat removal, gyno removal, mutilation and now dental bleaching.

Cost?
Sides?
Time for procedure and results?
u remember @nelson ?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and ShowerMaxxing