How important is the nose?

Lol black people with big wide krs one noses are considered ugly.

Attractive blacks always have well proportioned noses
Do you think it would ruin my harmony if I got a nose that looks like this. Alot of Ethiopians have it and my nose is pretty wide.

Do you think it would ruin my harmony if I got a nose that looks like this. Alot of Ethiopians have it and my nose is pretty wide.
Nose that looks like what bro

Nose that looks like what bro
Like this. Alot of Ethiopians have narrow nostrils like white people.
absadi_tewelde_kidane-smpd-1490310226-5495.jpg
DSC_0991-copy-600x902.jpg

If your ethnic see a specialized ethnic rhinoplasty doctor we have to much soft tissue which is hard to work with but not impossible
srs? I thinkk my nose needs to be more narrow lol

so after reading all of your aspie comments i think I should go forward wih a nosejob to fix my bulbous tip. I will leave the hookedness

Like this. Alot of Ethiopians have narrow nostrils like white people.
absadi_tewelde_kidane-smpd-1490310226-5495.jpg
DSC_0991-copy-600x902.jpg

I seen your lower third and lips and I think a nose that thin might actually look weird on you tbh.

A good guideline is that it should be significantly narrower than your mouth. The mouth should be about 1.6 times the width of the nose. If you can achieve that you'll be good IMO.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
Well, the real problem is in the point of the nose, even with big wide noses they need to be a format of a triangle, and to be big in the eyebrows to the root of the nose.

Well, the real problem is in the point of the nose, even with big wide noses they need to be a format of a triangle, and to be big in the eyebrows to the root of the nose.

Din red

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

Nah, the nose need to be a triangle from the under angle, invert triangle from the frontal angle and from profile angle, squared looks good too.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
don't have it wide or too small and you are fine

actually, small works for pretty boys

You ended me with this thread. I have a roman nose, it's fucking over

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
You ended me with this thread. I have a roman nose, it's fucking over
The guy on ur do has a hooked nose. Hooked nose is acceptable but no way a bulbois nose is

Matter a lot tbh

Haven’t seen good looking guy with crooked or bad nose tbh

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
The guy on ur do has a hooked nose. Hooked nose is acceptable but no way a bulbois nose is
My tip it's fine, from the front I have somewhat a Handy nose, from the side similar but with the hump set higher

Nosejob seems like a normie surgery but how important and crucial is it. Can it boost an entire point up?
For men they are completely overrated, mostly the problem is not the long nose but the recessed maxilla which makes it look longer. Or the midface is too long, which can't be fixed by Rhino either, only for women a petite nose is very attractive (Mila Kunis, Camilla Capello...)

Can matter up to a while 1-1.5 PSL point IMO. Mine takes me down by about a solid point.

For men they are completely overrated, mostly the problem is not the long nose but the recessed maxilla which makes it look longer. Or the midface is too long, which can't be fixed by Rhino either, only for women a petite nose is very attractive (Mila Kunis, Camilla Capello...)
How can a recessed maxilla cause bulbous tip
Can matter up to a while 1-1.5 PSL point IMO. Mine takes me down by about a solid point.
same. Once i make my tip more align with my face i will look much better

same. Once i make my tip more align with my face i will look much better
I have a droopy tip, big bump from the side, and narrow bridge so that the lower body looks bulky/droopy from the front. My nose as a kid makes me want to sui tbh it looked so normal. When I was in fifth grade one of my friends at the time tripped me and I fell right on it and it bled/swelled up a lot. I think a combination of that and puberty caused it to look so bad now.

I have a droopy tip, big bump from the side, and narrow bridge so that the lower body looks bulky/droopy from the front. My nose as a kid makes me want to sui tbh it looked so normal. When I was in fifth grade one of my friends at the time tripped me and I fell right on it and it bled/swelled up a lot. I think a combination of that and puberty caused it to look so bad now.
Perfectly describes my nose.

Skinny bridge with a fat bulbous tip. It is hooked but i dont considered hooked nose bad traits look at gandy

I had incidents of hitting my nose very hard against doors and shit

Perfectly describes my nose.

Skinny bridge with a fat bulbous tip. It is hooked but i dont considered hooked nose bad traits look at gandy

I had incidents of hitting my nose very hard against doors and shit
Yeah exactly, from the side the hook doesn't bother me much. It looks like a pyramid from the front basically. Instead of a defined bridge, it starts out super thin at the top and rapidly gets wider and wider. And the bridge, while narrow, is also undefined in lots of lighting making my nose look like one of those flat wide noses, so it literally looks big from every dimension (length, width, and height). I try not to smile at all, because when I do it literally looks deformed from all angles because it becomes wider and the droopy tip droops even more.

@Nosecel9000 What do you think?

Yeah exactly, from the side the hook doesn't bother me much. It looks like a pyramid from the front basically. Instead of a defined bridge, it starts out super thin at the top and rapidly gets wider and wider. And the bridge, while narrow, is also undefined in lots of lighting making my nose look like one of those flat wide noses, so it literally looks big from every dimension (length, width, and height). I try not to smile at all, because when I do it literally looks deformed from all angles because it becomes wider and the droopy tip droops even more.
Mine is thin then becomes fat at the tip. Like a fucking reindeer

You have to look at the upper side, when the nose isnt coated by the maxilla it looks twice as lomg

I don't considered hooked nose bad traits; look at Gandy
Gandy is attractive despite his hooked nose. It's a flaw of his, and it's mitigated because he has a very strong browridge and very strong chin.

My hooked nose destroys my profile because I don't have the dimorphism to pull it off. Morphing it into a straight nose, or even a ski-slope nose like Barrett or Chico's ascends me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I have seen much better noses after bimax or lefort 1

The problem with that is that lefort 1, if not done by a good med will give you a shit ton of other problems like flat upper lip for example.

Secondary changes on the nasolabial unit that have occurred following this orthognathic procedure include the following: the widening of the alar bases; the upturning of the nasal tip with a subsequent increasing of the supratip depression; the alterations of the nasolabial angle; the increasing of the prominence of the alar groove; the flattening, the drooping, and the thinning of the upper lip; the reduction of the vermilion’s exposure; and, finally, the downturning of the commissures of the mouth.

Unless it's too off, it's not really a big problem, nose matters more for women. Although fixing the nose = fixing how other features are perceived

I am about to get rhino.

Please PM and I will send pics of my nose - not sure if it will actually help me (but will probably still get the surgery anyway)

Any advice appreciated!

I am about to get rhino.

Please PM and I will send pics of my nose - not sure if it will actually help me (but will probably still get the surgery anyway)

Any advice appreciated!
I have ditched thr nosejob and gonna get le fort 1 instead

I'm the proof it can fuck ur profile totally

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and GenericChad1444
Gandy is attractive despite his hooked nose. It's a flaw of his, and it's mitigated because he has a very strong browridge and very strong chin.

My hooked nose destroys my profile because I don't have the dimorphism to pull it off. Morphing it into a straight nose, or even a ski-slope nose like Barrett or Chico's ascends me.

do you know anybody who can do nose morph ?
I think i have a strong chin but don't know about my brow ridge, at least they are not very low set sadly...
I'm the proof it can fuck ur profile totally

yours is fine bro
Unless it's too off, it's not really a big problem, nose matters more for women. Although fixing the nose = fixing how other features are perceived

Exactly, i believe that my eye are + midface and lower third will look better after a rhino.
Just be good looking bro
iu

iu

iu

iu
it looks bad bro

My nose breaks my harmony.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and GenericChad1444
My nose breaks my harmony.

i have not big flaws, but my bottom of the nose is and upper eyelid exposure but this is not such a failo because it does good on pretty boys.

my nose tip is drooping exactly same where my maxilla is recessed, the down part of maxilla.

• +1
Reactions: Lapuig
asian and recessed maxila bruh sorry bro
yeah, people can only say sorry to me., im that terrible.
and i got fucking long midface too. my midface ratio is 0.93 in one pic and 0.91 in one pic.
its just my zygomatic width which halos my long face.
but its not a good thing. each side of my eyes are unproportionately wide
like this image

Attachments

• e01f198182b99145213130b2f5e4e7cf.jpg
    e01f198182b99145213130b2f5e4e7cf.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 27