How long can you get with LL?

fOreVER

fOreVER

Transchad
I am 5’10 and i am practically a midget. I want to increase my height to whatever i can reach it to. 8 cm+ is what i want. What is the cheapest place and can I sustain a 9-5 job in the recovery phase or am i in the bed for the whole tiem? Thx

I am 5’10 and i am practically a midget. I want to increase my height to whatever i can reach it to. 8 cm+ is what i want. What is the cheapest place and can I sustain a 9-5 job in the recovery phase or am i in the bed for the whole tiem? Thx
LL is pointless you twink. No height for your face
Btw spend that money on actually valuable shit like surgery and roids, and lift 4 inches like I do to become 6'9

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope
I'm visiting Mahboubian in December nigga, gonna get 9cm and mog this entire site.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, I'mme and Pendejo
I'm visiting Mahboubian in December nigga, gonna get 9cm and mog this entire site.
How much does it cost
Btw spend that money on actually valuable shit like surgery and roids, and lift 4 inches like I do to become 6'9
Says the 6’5 chad

Btw imma do jaw surgery with LL to improve my personality and confidence :soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: I'mme
my username, have fun with your size 20 shoes that don't even cover your heel and everyone can see it when you walk and laughs at your autism.

How much does it cost
150k USD

my username, have fun with your size 20 shoes that don't even cover your heel and everyone can see it when you walk and laughs at your autism.

150k USD
Tuck the pants in retard, 6'5 is short but not worth LL so I found a way to 6'9 that literally takes 10 usd.

• +1
Similar situation. I'm thinking tibia 3 inches.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Go on LL forum for this shit. I have the same username on there as I do here. Do not mention your height or lie about it so you don't get banned or muted.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
low effort larp
Haven't you seen my other thread? Retard. My method is the best method, not some liftshoes bullshit. Robert Downey Jr lookin ass

• +1

150k USD
I will do it in india or russia. Jfl paying 150k usd when you can betabux some jb afghan bitch
Go on LL forum for this shit. I have the same username on there as I do here. Do not mention your height or lie about it so you don't get banned or muted.
Link?

Haven't you seen my other thread? Retard. My method is the best method, not some liftshoes bullshit. Robert Downey Jr lookin ass
I can already fraud with boots, no point in following your sperglord method.

I will do it in india or russia. Jfl paying 150k usd when you can betabux some jb afghan bitch
Go to India to end up in wheelchair by age 40? yea I'm gonna pass on that boyo.

I fraud 4 inches with boots, not your gay 1.5 inch. Kneel to your lord and master

• +1

Link?
Do you not remember this 0iq thread?

Go to India to end up in wheelchair by age 40? yea I'm gonna pass on that boyo.
One of the top 5 surgeons for limb lengthening is in India. Also what's with the wheelchair by 40 copes?

I fraud 4 inches with boots, not your gay 1.5 inch. Kneel to your lord and master
I use my insole and get at least 3", keep crying for me buddy boyo.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
One of the top 5 surgeons for limb lengthening is in India. Also what's with the wheelchair by 40 copes?
Parihar? I need more information then.

Parihar? I need more information then.
Yes. He was trained by Paley.
I use my insole and get at least 3", keep crying for me buddy boyo.
Watch Rob Paul. If your lifts are anything like common ones, Those barely give you 2 inches, and 2 inch lifts only give you one.

Yes. He was trained by Paley.

Watch Rob Paul. If your lifts are anything like common ones, Those barely give you 2 inches, and 2 inch lifts only give you one.
Not a bad deal. All this looksmaxxing will be done when I graduate and get plenty of cash. I i will literally eat bread and drink only water to afford these surgeries. Live life on the esge for the chance to be desired

• JFL
Reactions: I'mme, Eduardo DOV and Deleted member 2205
Not a bad deal. All this looksmaxxing will be done when I graduate and get plenty of cash. I i will literally eat bread and drink only water to afford these surgeries. Live life on the esge for the chance to be desired
I'll have about 40k by 20yo, and abt 15k of that will be spent on face. I'll take out a small personal loan and go to Parihar for 4 months in between summer.
Just seems really sketch lol, if you have any more info PM me.
There are some diaries on the forum. I don't know too much yet.

• +1
Reactions: Cope

150k USD
Spending that money on LL. Your name rings true

just lol at anyone above 5'6 who wants to do LL

It actually is, at least in the younger generations.
quit the troll bro it's making me feel bad :(
I have a 6'2 friend and he looks really tall in school and in public

now the average height beyoung normal people are the same as nba players ??

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: About2Rope, I'mme and Eduardo DOV
where do you live? netherlands??
only in netherlands 6'5'' is """short""", lol.
man the average height in the netherlands is 6ft. You're telling me that 5 inches above average height is short? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
some one did their math wrong when translating from cm JFL

• +1
>average is 6'3'', where did you get that information from ??

for sure there are more 6'3'' guys now, but average being 6'3'' is a joke. I dont see that in youtube videos from usa that I watch.
Its just ridiculous to assume that.

David laid is this height, he seems to be tall among the bodybuilders for example, taller than jeff seid who is 175cm

logan paul is this height too, he seems to be tall, his brother is 179cm i guess.

I see them walking the streets, average bein 6'3'' is just ridiculous, it 'd mean that there are0 over 6'3 guys as there are guys less than this, its just ridiculous.

Maybe its true in europe netherladns etc, but in the usa it doesnt seem to be like this.
man the average height in the netherlands is 6ft. You're telling me that 5 inches above average height is short? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
some one did their math wrong when translating from cm JFL

I thought this too.
but he mentioned it right up there (6'3 --> 190cm)

he must be a troll or a guy that lives in some place with giants everywhere idk

Last edited:
I'd think 6'5 is a giant. The tallest guy in my school is 6'5.
Manlet school buddyboyo
Manlet school buddyboyo
The basketball team must be weak af
>average is 6'3'', where did you get that information from ??

for sure there are more 6'3'' guys now, but average being 6'3'' is a joke. I dont see that in youtube videos from usa that I watch.
Its just ridiculous to assume that.

David laid is this height, he seems to be tall among the bodybuilders for example, taller than jeff seid who is 175cm

logan paul is this height too, he seems to be tall, his brother is 179cm i guess.

I see them walking the streets, average bein 6'3'' is just ridiculous, it 'd mean that there are0 over 6'3 guys as there are guys less than this, its just ridiculous.

Maybe its true in europe netherladns etc, but in the usa it doesnt seem to be like this.

I thought this too.
but he mentioned it right up there (6'3 --> 190cm)

he must be a troll or a guy that lives in some place with giants everywhere idk
6'3 is almost avg if not avg lmfao dude

• +1
Manlet school buddyboyo

The basketball team must be weak af

6'3 is almost avg if not avg lmfao dude
Ther average height for young white males is 5'9.7 if I remember correctly. Just stop the troll, it isn't really funny

Ther average height for young white males is 5'9.7 if I remember correctly. Just stop the troll, it isn't really funny
It's not over if you aren't 6'3, it's over under 5'9. But yet 6'3 is turning to be average in a lot of countries if you only count the teen population. Stop coping

• +1
It's not over if you aren't 6'3, it's over under 5'9. But yet 6'3 is turning to be average in a lot of countries if you only count the teen population. Stop coping.
I've been to all major cities and the average height is always 5'10. Pull up any statistics or you're coping.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3073
I've been to all major cities and the average height is always 5'10. Pull up any statistics or you're coping.
How am I coping and what am I coping for?

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: About2Rope and Deleted member 2205